Asajj Ventress (CW) vs Quinlan Vos (ROTS)

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@i_like_swords:

Tell me when Obi-Wan was pre-hit, physically, to distract him. The cases are different. Aayla was distracted, Obi-Wan was pre-harmed. If Obi-Wan is harmed, the type of weakness he displays is different, and the type of feat Ventress displays becomes different to the one Quin shows. You're also still trying to take my comments out-of-context just to make me look hypocritical. I said he might not be affected too much, not that he will, and instead of debating the point, you bring up an entirely separate instance which doesn't work in conjunction with the feat I was presenting.

In the case of Vos, you're also just calling it "slightly bruised Aayla". Since when did those bruises have any effect? I never referred to them, because, like Kenobi's injuries, they wouldn't have too much effect. In the case of Aayla, they were entirely negligible. I brought up Aayla losing her own concentration due to being hit by rocks. Obi-Wan never lost his concentration. He was just hindered, which is entirely different. He might not have been as powerful as Vos as this stage, but Ventress TKing him is still a decent showing.

She actually threw an explosive up to the exact location of the ceiling she manipulated beforehand, which would have affected the structural integrity. Furthermore, all she did was shake it. Shaking something doesn't require an excessive amount of power or effort. She just needed to keep doing it until the already structurally compromised rocks began falling, after being dislodged, letting gravity do it's thing.

Ventress just created a domino effect with the avalanche. You can create a snow avalanche from shouting too loudly. It's not that impressive. Certainly not better than Vos' feat.

1. She only threw it into one complex, not the entirety of the ceiling. And shaking a stone ceiling is still impressive, especially shaking it enough for the boulders to collapse.

2. And you're calling me an underseller. You're seriously bringing up creating avalanches via shouting? That's extremely rare which only happens if the snow is about to fall anyway - you might as well have waited another three seconds and the snow would have fallen without you shouting.

Obviously, the showing Ventress displayed was quite different. The snow was not in a position where the avalanche would have been caused via shouting, and it was not a domino effect (where in the world did you get that from?). She simply pulled off a huge blanket of snow - and pulling huge sloughs of snow is still impressive.

In one panel you quite clearly see one stuck inside of him, but anyway, you're really underselling the feat. After he was slashed, Aayla made her jump onto the boulder. In between that time they had time to say the following:

Master?

The Morgukai seek to break our concentration. *Pause* Focus.

What? Where was the one that was inside of him?

If you meant the one in the last scan, it's probably just one that was behind his arm, but the perspective makes it look like its striking his chest. Clearly, in the next two panels, Quinlan has no blades stuck inside of him.

Now I don't know about you, but after having held the boulder for such a long time, from this distance away:

No Caption Provided

.. and then being slashed multiple times, one shuriken staying inside of Vos, and then being able to continue holding the rock for about 5+ seconds, seems more impressive than what you've presented for Ventress, sans what you included in your edited post - which I haven't seen yet. Also, saying he couldn't have sustained it for another second is pure speculation on your part.

1. I'm pretty sure you've seen Ventress TKing Anakin and Obi-Wan from TCW alone, and that's a better feat than Quinlan's, given how TCW Anakin and Obi-Wan themselves are at least approachable to Quin, if not rivaling him in power.

2. When did I say he couldn't have sustained it for another second? I said he likely didn't sustain it for another second.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Uhh... I don't know... I mean Padawan Anakin beat Asajj right? Quinlan Vos is equivelant to Obi Wan right? When Obi Wan fought Ventress, they dueled evenly ( TCW), but Ventress was way more agressive, but obviously less skilled. Quiinlan Vos stalemated Agen Kolar right? He beat Bulq too, if I am not mistaken.

Quinlan maybe? It was obvious that Asajj wasn't an easy fight and I think she could tie OBi Wan, maybe.

I think they Tie.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

1. Maul was only staggered from what we see, but that's an alright showing. But then, Savage was clearly angry.

2. Fine, memory failure on my part. Some of them were small pebbles. Some of them were larger - although in respects to being as large as a head, that's due to perspective, which makes them appear larger the closer they are to you. None of them seemed that large.

Okay. Ventress isn't near as powerful as Anakin though, since he has ragdolled her through her shields handily before, so I'm not sure where you were going with that anyway.

He only did this whilst enraged (I'm referencing TCW). Otherwise, he has never displayed that.

Vos has also used beast control pretty well to my memory. I don't see how well it translates to power, but there you go.

How in the world do you expect me to gauge this? What in the world is "pretty well"? You didn't even give me a feat.

What makes her clearly more powerful than him? She hasn't ragdolled EU Obi-Wan through his Force shields without him being in terrible condition beforehand, and she doesn't have any feats, that have been posted at the time of me typing this, anyway, as good as manipulating Durge's ship, or the vaguely canon TK feats he had during the RotS game.

Obi-Wan hardly even moved Durge's ship one meter. Ventress's two showings I listed are very much superior to that. You're plainly lowballing by citing avalanches being created via shouting. As if that meant anything at all, unless you're suggesting Ventress's feat could have been accomplished via shouting.

TKing a character isn't reliable unless they just blatantly burst their Force shields, grip them or launch them, fair and square. Or if they have a legitimate power struggle of sorts with that character. Show me Ventress doing either of those things with either TCW or EU Kenobi/Anakin and it may compensate for her lack of actual power feats.

She did exactly that to both of the TCW characters at once. You may argue for them being surprised or inconsistent, but you wouldn't have conclusive evidence, so I'm not entirely sure of that. She is portrayed as more powerful except when Anakin is enraged, as far as TCW goes, which is stupid.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is just getting beyond convoluted..... I can barely be bothered.

Ventress PUSHED the avalanche into motion. She very clearly PUSHES it, and then next panel you see the snow falling. All she did was do a little shaking and wheeee, down comes the snow.

All she did with the ceiling was shake rocks until they came loose. How is that as good as levitating a boulder in place for the length of time Vos did, from that range, with an additional five+ seconds at the end he had to endure holding onto it after being slashed numerous times. He had plenty of factors riding against him in that display, and it wasn't even a standard feat of throwing or collapsing. He had to hold it in place. Get a dumbbell and hold it out with your arm stretched for 30 seconds. Done? Now throw the dumbbell. Which one was harder?

Ventress has not broken the Force shields of either Anakin or Obi-Wan, nor has she performed telekinetic feats as good as either of them. Furthermore, it's sketchy to say the least that her feats are being cross referenced between New Canon and Legends Canon. But regardless, she lacks the power feats to suggest she is more powerful than Vos. It's really as simple as that.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Didn't Vos flee the battle? Meh, this is only stuff I have read online. Where can I find scans of the fight to judge for myself?

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Where can I find scans of the fight to judge for myself? I know he fought Bulq, but I never saw the Kolar fight, I only read about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where can I find scans of the fight to judge for myself?

Dark Horse.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ShootingNova
@generator2000 said:

Uhh... I don't know... I mean Padawan Anakin beat Asajj right? Quinlan Vos is equivelant to Obi Wan right? When Obi Wan fought Ventress, they dueled evenly ( TCW), but Ventress was way more agressive, but obviously less skilled. Quiinlan Vos stalemated Agen Kolar right? He beat Bulq too, if I am not mistaken.

Quinlan maybe? It was obvious that Asajj wasn't an easy fight and I think she could tie OBi Wan, maybe.

I think they Tie.

This is all kind of... wrong.

Anakin beat Asajj by drawing into the dark side - he fought evenly with her before that, and also lost at one point due to her telekinesis throwing rocks at him. Just watch the video - Clone Wars Chapter 18.

No, Quinlan is a tier or two beneath Obi-Wan. His feats aren't on par. I guess you could argue that his power feats come close to rivaling Obi-Wan, but I'm not really convinced of that.

Ventress is not less skilled. Both Obi-Wan and Ventress, in proper EU, have always stalemated or not had a conclusive match, save for a few wins and losses traded both ways.

Agen Kolar stomped Quinlan Vos without even trying.

He disarmed Vos within two panels twice. That's not really a stalemate.

He never beat Bulq. He lost due to a power disparity (seemingly), and then, when he was fully cleared of the turmoil within him, he struck down Bulq because Bulq made a stupid finishing move that left him utterly open to counterattack. Clearly, he wasn't prepared for Vos to respond. We can just as easily cite Mace getting his hand cut off by Vader or Maul getting sliced in half by Obi-Wan in TPM.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@generator2000:

Yeah, he did, but that was after he was stomped IIRC. As for the scans, I'm sure you can find it on Nova's "were that Jedi that Sidious killed" weak blog. I don't know if that's the exact name of it--but it was something on those lines.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ShootingNova

@generator2000: I just gave you some.

@i_like_swords said:

This is just getting beyond convoluted..... I can barely be bothered.

Ventress PUSHED the avalanche into motion. She very clearly PUSHES it, and then next panel you see the snow falling. All she did was do a little shaking and wheeee, down comes the snow.

All she did with the ceiling was shake rocks until they came loose. How is that as good as levitating a boulder in place for the length of time Vos did, from that range, with an additional five+ seconds at the end he had to endure holding onto it after being slashed numerous times. He had plenty of factors riding against him in that display, and it wasn't even a standard feat of throwing or collapsing. He had to hold it in place. Get a dumbbell and hold it out with your arm stretched for 30 seconds. Done? Now throw the dumbbell. Which one was harder?

Ventress has not broken the Force shields of either Anakin or Obi-Wan, nor has she performed telekinetic feats as good as either of them. Furthermore, it's sketchy to say the least that her feats are being cross referenced between New Canon and Legends Canon. But regardless, she lacks the power feats to suggest she is more powerful than Vos. It's really as simple as that.

Why do you always get heated up with your favorite characters? We were just discussing feats and somehow you had to be angry/annoyed about me lowballing when that's exactly what you did (avalanches can be made via shouting) and then dismissed Ventress TKing TCW Anakin and Obi-Wan because it suited your argument for them to not be there. It's just a discussion. Why in the world are you losing your patience already? It was a perfectly fine discussion. And yes, I consider your opening statement, and your usage of capitals, to be a sign of patience loss.

1. She either pushed or pulled it, and it was a copious amount of snow because it was enough to bury the Jedi and the troopers. It's certainly at least as good as Quin hurling the rocks at Aayla or whatever comparison you were making before.

2. What? She rattled a rock ceiling long enough for boulders to come loose. That's a decent enough showing. Vos never levitated a boulder, he only stabilized it in lava, which is an entirely different showing. After he was sliced by the shurikens or whatever they were, all he did was manipulate Aayla, who obviously lent her whole body to his control.

And she has other showings, such has hurling large blocks of stone without much effort, ripping stone from the ground and hurling it at Anakin, collapsing large branches with a gesture, collapsing trees, etc. - which are all from your Legends feats. Most of them are from CW, so you can just watch them. You've never addressed these, really.

3. Yes, she has, via Choking Anakin and Obi-Wan. And this has nothing to do with breaking active Force shields. When you Choke somebody, that's simply their Force auras being insufficient to save them from said Force attack. You don't "break" their Force auras entirely.

There's nothing wrong with using TCW in Legends. Legends includes TCW. Again, TCW Obi-Wan and Anakin are almost as powerful as Vos, and in TCW, she routinely directly TKs them or Chokes them.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ShootingNova

@i_like_swords: Also, even if she was only as powerful as Vos, how does that give Vos three wins?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: First of all.

Why do you always get heated up with your favorite characters?

You need to stop this. Seriously. Stop commenting on what I supposedly get angry at like you're sitting behind my keyboard, inside my brain. And you need to stop accusing me of "always" doing something, whether it be "getting heated", "complaining" or whatever else it is you accuse me of. You keep doing it and I don't need to sit and read it. Whether or not I am angry, I can be angry/heated if I want to be. I'm not breaking any rules, unless you care to point out where I have? I'm simply flagging you when you do this in the future. You've been pestering me in numerous threads today about what I "always do", and I'm sick of it.

We were just discussing feats and somehow you had the nerve to be angry about lowballing when that's exactly what you did (avalanches can be made via shouting) and then dismissed Ventress TKing TCW Anakin and Obi-Wan because it suited your argument for them to not be there.

I had the nerve? Yeah.. god forbid anyone lost their patience with you, almighty Nova. Let me just get back in line.

You do lowball. You lowballed Vos' feat by calling them "small pebbles", you lowballed him TKing Aayla, and then went on to refrain from using the same logic when Ventress TK'd an even more compromised Obi-Wan. You constantly switch logic around to suit your argument, and I posted it on the last page where it's clear to see. I wasn't necessarily lowballing Ventress' feat with the shouting comment which you're now clinging onto like a life jacket - I was just emphasising how easy it can be to start an avalanche.

I haven't dismissed anything for the sake of my argument. I'm just pointing out how unquantifiable tking someone can be, opposed to having your own power feat.

1. She either pushed or pulled it, and it was a copious amount of snow because it was enough to bury the Jedi and the troopers. It's certainly at least as good as Quin hurling the rocks at Aayla or whatever comparison you were making before.

No, she pushed it.

I don't see how you could possibly try to argue that that is an example of pulling......

Not that it even matters because the feat isn't as good as the boulder feat anyway.

2. What? She rattled a rock ceiling long enough for boulders to come loose. That's a decent enough showing. Vos never levitated a boulder, he only stabilized it in lava, which is an entirely different showing.

A rock ceiling? Boulders? ... so what? She shook a few shaky rocks and they fell out of place. Rocks that had already been targetted by explosives. How is that as good as levitating (not stabilizing in lava - levitating) a rock in the manner Vos did (which I'm not repeating..).

3. Yes, she has, via Choking Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Well to use one of your favourite excuses - she was angry at the time.

Maul was only staggered from what we see, but that's an alright showing. But then, Savage was clearly angry.

-- More hypocritical commentary brought to you by ShootingNova

There's nothing wrong with using TCW in Legends. Legends includes TCW. Again, TCW Obi-Wan and Anakin are almost as powerful as Vos, and in TCW, she routinely directly TKs them or Chokes them.

She only did so against the both of them when she was angry, so not at normal power levels. Let's see other times where she has routinely TK'd them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Also, even if she was only as powerful as Vos, how does that give Vos three wins?

Ah, I see we're loosening up to the idea of Vos actually being good at something for once now. Very good. Very good indeed.

Because he's only half a tier at most behind her in dueling skill. And no, that wasn't me asking for another convoluted debate.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ShootingNova

@i_like_swords: I'll concede to you on everything. I'm not bothered to debate with you anymore. I'm wrong on everything, including what I said about you, so I apologize for all of that, and I'll let this go. I'm not debating this ever again. I've lost my appetite for debating. You'll also get the added bonus of the realization that you single-handedly drove me off from every single CW, especially Maul and Savage and Quinlan Vos threads.

As for the nerve comment, there was a reason I edited that out. I obviously realized that was terrible wording which reflected my terrible state at the time, so I changed it.

Keep bringing up the attempts to make me look hypocritical, as well. I kindly asked you to desist from that, and other things, which you ignored and didn't even bother to respond to, let alone change, so I'm not debating anymore or else I'll be the one who loses my patience.

I'm really just slipping on my debates right now because of how frustrating it is. I'm pretty certain you're omniscient on all things SW, so we can just call all I say "lowballing attempts" and then everything you say is unquestionably, irrefutably correct. And then, when there's something you get wrong, you just ignore it. At least concede that you were lowballing by trying bringing up the shouting. If you weren't lowballing the feat itself, you were trying to lowball the nature of the feat.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ShootingNova
@i_like_swords said:

Ah, I see we're loosening up to the idea of Vos actually being good at something for once now. Very good. Very good indeed.

Because he's only half a tier at most behind her in dueling skill. And no, that wasn't me asking for another convoluted debate.

Right. I lowball everything. It's always me .Never once do you consider how you fluff up your own feats (levitating the boulder when no such thing happened, etc.) or try to sneak in little subtle attempts at making the feats look easy, as with the avalanche. And yes, whether it was direct or not, that was lowballing. At least I apologized for my mistakes and actually corrected myself on the pebbles. It's not worth debating when I'm always the one who's wrong and fails my own reputation.

So what? He's still behind her. How will that give her any wins? Also, you conceded that he was up to a tier behind her before, not half a tier.

Also, she wasn't angry. Just because she made grunting noises doesn't mean she was angry. She just needed to be strained to pull off the feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll concede to you on everything

I'm wrong on everything

..did- what? Did I just-

Wait. How the-

Loading Video...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000 said:

I think they Tie.

This is all kind of... wrong.

Anakin beat Asajj by drawing into the dark side - he fought evenly with her before that, and also lost at one point due to her telekinesis throwing rocks at him. Just watch the video - Clone Wars Chapter 18.

No, Quinlan is a tier or two beneath Obi-Wan. His feats aren't on par. I guess you could argue that his power feats come close to rivaling Obi-Wan, but I'm not really convinced of that.

Ventress is not less skilled. Both Obi-Wan and Ventress, in proper EU, have always stalemated or not had a conclusive match, save for a few wins and losses traded both ways.

Agen Kolar stomped Quinlan Vos without even trying.

He disarmed Vos within two panels twice. That's not really a stalemate.

He never beat Bulq. He lost due to a power disparity (seemingly), and then, when he was fully cleared of the turmoil within him, he struck down Bulq because Bulq made a stupid finishing move that left him utterly open to counterattack. Clearly, he wasn't prepared for Vos to respond. We can just as easily cite Mace getting his hand cut off by Vader or Maul getting sliced in half by Obi-Wan in TPM.

It actually looked like Anakin won. Asajj didn't win that fight. When I saw the TCW fight, it looked as if Ventress was less skilled. It would make sense for her to be weaker than both Obi Wan and Anakin, well maybe just Anakin. Dooku was much stronger than Ventress, yet he lost to Anakin. Bulq lost. If he fought Quinlan and made a dumb move and got cut down, then that means he lost. It is different than Windu's situation and Maul's situation too. Unlike either situation Bulq, Quinlan was in Bulq's vicinity and he was Bulq's main opponent.

Bulq was moe skilled, but not very smart and Quinlan had an advantage or two over him because of his intelligence. It is like Anakin vs Obi Wan. Vder couldn't beat Kenobi because he was too angry to focus and lost. Vader can't beat Obi Wan because he lacks certain attributes. Quinlan won that fight.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ShootingNova

@generator2000: Anakin won what? The CW fight? Yes, he did, by tapping into the dark side. And Ventress is not less skilled than Obi-Wan. TCW is hardly the only place they have dueled, and TCW is one of the most inconsistent and continuity-ignoring sources in SW history.

Dooku has never lost to Anakin, except from when Anakin amped himself via Force Rage. Anakin has also lost to Dooku, and they were even in other fights.

Nobody denied Quinlan won the totality of the fight. The fact is, though, that it was not achieved by virtue of being more skilled than the opponent. It was by virtue of having his inner turmoil cleared via external sources (Aayla Secura) and then cheap-shotting Bulq who appeared to think he already won. If you consider Quinlan as the victor in a straight-fight, then that's wrong. It's basically Obi-Wan vs Maul in TPM again.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Asajj wins, but not more than 7 of 10.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: In varying comics, probably from Republic, a few times in TCW, and I seem to recall some from Obsession, but I could be wrong.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this thread.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ShootingNova

@papinacho: Either the novel or junior novel does depict her as disarming Obi-Wan in the TCW film. Obi-Wan only wins in a renewed clash where his superior strength allows him to win a bladelock and disarm her. And in some instances in TCW where he fights along with Anakin, Ventress would have killed him if it weren't for Anakin's presence.

The fights probably weren't in Obsession. Probably just in Republic, then.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: Ventress has also beaten him with TK and kicks. It goes both ways, really.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Did you concede the argument about Ventress v Vos?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ShootingNova

@intrepid37: I conceded it not because I couldn't debate anymore, but because I didn't want to debate with ILS anymore. I don't consider any Quinlan Vos debates with him to be productive.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: But you still believe that Ventress is superior to Vos, right?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: Of course. Just about everybody in the thread does.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000: Anakin won what? The CW fight? Yes, he did, by tapping into the dark side. And Ventress is not less skilled than Obi-Wan. TCW is hardly the only place they have dueled, and TCW is one of the most inconsistent and continuity-ignoring sources in SW history.

Dooku has never lost to Anakin, except from when Anakin amped himself via Force Rage. Anakin has also lost to Dooku, and they were even in other fights.

Nobody denied Quinlan won the totality of the fight. The fact is, though, that it was not achieved by virtue of being more skilled than the opponent. It was by virtue of having his inner turmoil cleared via external sources (Aayla Secura) and then cheap-shotting Bulq who appeared to think he already won. If you consider Quinlan as the victor in a straight-fight, then that's wrong. It's basically Obi-Wan vs Maul in TPM again.

TCW was is probably more canonical than most other sources. The EU books, comics and other things weren't even in consideration when the CW and TCW cartoons were made. That is why its inconsistent. That was on Bulq. He was skilled enough to finish him, yet he failed. Bulq apparantly wasn't a very smart and didn't have good tactics then. Quinlan won. IT doesn't matter what type of fight it was, he won.

Force rage? So Anakin won via his own power?

Hoestly, I don't know WHO wins. Quinlan managed to hold his own before Bulq finally managed to overwhelm him, but Asajj did the same against both Anakin and Obi Wan. It is all inconsistent. I saw Dooku beat Ventress with relative ease, but she is able to fight Anakin, who has tied with Dooku on a few occasions. Asajj on one hand can fight Obi Wan eqully, yet in TCW, she isnt skilled enough to cut him when he lost his lightsaber...

Bulq was able to fight with Windu (who I think was hlding back).... before presumably losing, yet Quinlan was able to battle him without getting stomped. Quinlan couldn't keep up with Windu in a sparring round, but he can fight Bulq. I assume Asajj and Quinlan could fight each other evenly, but I guess it depends on the situation. Whovere you think wins, wins I guess. I think it is a tie.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000:

1. Considering Dave Filoni has said he respects the EU, yes, it was in consideration, which is why they took elements of the EU and incorporated them into TCW, but at the same time, TCW ruined continuity.

Regardless of what you want to think, the fact is that Quinlan never won by virtue of skill. It's plainly obvious that he isn't in that type of class to just beat Bulq via skill.

2. No, he won by tapping into a source of power he shouldn't be tapping into. In other words, Anakin shouldn't be beating Dooku unless he does get amped, which he shouldn't be doing as a Jedi - therefore, it's an amp which won't be occurring in every fight.

3. That's because TCW is always inconsistent and filled with PIS/WIS.

4. No source indicates Windu held back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: I conceded it not because I couldn't debate anymore, but because I didn't want to debate with ILS anymore. I don't consider any Quinlan Vos debates with him to be productive.

Just wondering.. where was your argument that Ventress is more powerful than him, again?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also..

You'll also get the added bonus of the realization that you single-handedly drove me off from every single CW, especially Maul and Savage and Quinlan Vos threads.

You are aware that the same goes for you, right? You were a big part of my blog. You aren't fun to debate against, you speak nothing but ill of Savage, Maul and Vos, and have repeatedly gone out of your way to view their feats in the most negative light possible. Sure, you weren't the only reason, but frankly it's been difficult putting up with you for so long, between your constant bluntness, laughing at me mid-debate (no matter how you want to twist it) and general underlying bias against certain characters I enjoy debating with, you're just a massive pain. Please stop making out like you've been an angel this entire time.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: You're the one making enemies left and right; I don't think Nova's the problem.

On a side note: Fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: Besides people who quite obviously would take Nova's side over mine due to being friends with him, or obvious trolls, who would those enemies be?

On a side note: nah.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Intrepid37

@i_like_swords: You would know. But the point is that you're a moron; that I know, almost the entire Star Wars camp has either called you out for for the heat you bring into arguments or gone as far as to not wanting to have anything to do with you. So, as I said, I don't think Nova is the problem, and replying to him with the intent to turn what he said back into his face a day after he wrote it is, to say the least, considerably proof of your hypocrisy; what you should have done was to ignore Nova as he plans to ignore you and reject any argument with Star Wars in it, because it's clearly a collision.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: Aside from the fact you of all people are trying to take the moral high ground..

I'll ask again: Who specifically? Who's the "entire Star Wars camp"? Name and shame, don't be vague.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Intrepid37

@i_like_swords: Never claimed to be the good guy. And I'm not going to look through several older threads in which people have shaken their heads at you. As I said, you would know your own feuds better than I would.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: Then don't act like him. If I've caused heat with "almost the entire Star Wars camp", who you are obviously familiar with by username, then you can cite a couple of their usernames.

I do know my own feuds better than you. Which begs the question: do you even know anything about what you're spouting?

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Intrepid37

@i_like_swords:

Then don't act like him.

I'm not, I'm telling you to stop acting like you're imbecile.

If I've caused heat with "the entire Star Wars camp", who you are obviously familiar with by username, then you can cite a couple of their usernames.

I don't know them all by username. And as the humble guy I am, I probably wouldn't cite them even if I knew who they were.

I do know my own feuds better than you. Which begs the question: do you even know anything about what you're spouting?

Yup. But it seems you can't get it through your head.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: So, you know that I have created heat with just about everyone who participates in Star Wars battle threads, but you don't know a single one of them by their username? LOL just stop backpeddling.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I never said i didn't know any of them. That's, what, the third strawman in ten minutes? Consider me impressed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: And now we're actively avoiding the question. Consider me impressed. I'e never met someone who can spout nonsense then run away like you.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Intrepid37

@i_like_swords: I addressed what you said, bro. Not my problem that you feel the need to construct strawmans ad infinitum.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: You addressed it.. just not very well. Your claim holds about as much weight as this:

Everyone in Iceland hates you, bro. I mean, I only know one guy from Iceland who hates you, but I know that almost everyone else in Iceland hates you too. I don't know them all by name, but even if I did, I wouldn't shame them. But again, you know these people better than I do.

Everyone in Iceland bro. Everyone in Iceland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthant66 said:

@i_like_swords excuse yourself, but you aren't the greatest debater either, or rather even remotely close in my eyes. Placing Revan even remotely near Quinlan Vos is a personal insult to myself. I don't understand why you are now trying to attack Intrepid37.

1. Never claimed I was the greatest debater, nor did I rate anyone as a debater.

2. I don't really care where you rate me as a debater, nor do I care where I actually am as one. I try to do this for fun, mainly. Thanks though.

3. If you take it as a personal attack that I don't find your favourite character as powerful as you do, then you need to re-assess your stance on what is real life, and what is fiction. Seriously. That's just ridiculous. Why would you take it personally?

4. I'm not attacking him, he addressed me. If anyone is being attacked, it's me, who is a "moron" and is "acting like an imbecile", according to intrepid.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Intrepid37

@i_like_swords: I'm telling you that replying to Nova's one day old post with the intent to get back at him is pretty stupid.