artemis with half of WW's power vs donna troy,ms marvel

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

artemis with half of the strength,speed and durability of pre 52 wonder woman against these 2 ladys,an all out fight.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Have no knowledge on Artemis.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3  Edited By Pokeysteve

Hmm. It's impossible to gauge half of Wonder Woman's power. We don't even have numbers on her full power.

I want to side with Artemis here though. I thought I remember her beating Diana in a fight somewhere. Could be wrong though. No wait.......the team could win..........I dunno. Good match up.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: She beat Diana to become the new Wonder Woman, but that was because of interference.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: @patrat18: artemis the best amazon warrior,here i give her half of pre 52 wonder woman's strength,speed and durabnility.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve: She beat Diana to become the new Wonder Woman, but that was because of interference.

Wasn't the interference just with Diana's powers when she was on the island? Nothing to do with her skill. I don't actually remember them fighting in that arc. Maybe that's not what I'm thinking of.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Yeah and there was interference along the course and Diana opted to save the other Amazons, which allowed Artemis to win the race.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Even with half of Diana's power (whatever half is), she's still significantly more skilled than Donna and Carol. Neither of them have speed feats half as good as Wonder Woman, I haven't seen strength feats to suggest they're half as strong as Wonder Woman (accept the fact that Donna has fought Diana twice, but Donna got owned both times and Diana held back the second time while Donna was out of character), neither have durability feats to suggest they are half as durable either....but technically I cannot be sure as to what half of Wonder Woman's power is, so I'll leave this one alone for now