Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By EpitomeofCool
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

.... who wins in this all out battle? they start 100 yards away both teams are aware that someone else is around and enter on high alert kowing the person they are about to face off against is dangerous. fight ends with knock-out or death or incapacitation....
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ramtha07

Artemis goes stealth and hides while Spidey solos. 

Then he emerges from the shadows to strip the corpses of valuables. If Spidey gets in trouble... he backstabs Xena with his lifedrinking dagger... but mostly just enjoys the show.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pcbh168

Team 2. Ftw! They're too much for Team 1 to handle.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Ramtha07: spidey cant solo........
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ramtha07
@EpitomeofCool:  

Yest he can.  

But I'll do one further and actually say why I think so instead of just contradicting your opinion without extending the courtesy... (many ways this could go down... here's one);
Spidey webs one of them up... while he clobbers the other. Even if Xena's Ares has the strength to break free (doubtful as his feats are pretty pitiful) it would take him some time.

Xena getting hit by a 10 tonner? Nighty night... for good. Spidey is way too quick and agile for her to contend with...
While he's kickin their collective arses, his spidersense keeps Petey from getting hit. Speedsters that can't connect with Pete which makes Xena or Ares doing so doubtful. 
My opinion... and more than open to hearing why you say he cannot.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theicon

artemis entreri solos  

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pcbh168
@Ramtha07: Ares can throw lightning bolts and fire with his hands and he can teleport; Xena has her Chakram so Spiderman wouldn't be able to web either of them up. They're better fighters than him, too.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ramtha07
@pcbh168: 

Nothing Spidey hasn't seen before... his spidersense is pregoc. He knows what his opponent will do before they do it. He dodges multiple bullets from automatic fire with ease. Xena's Chakram is slow compared to live ammo.  

Shooting fire and lighting from your hands is no different than shooting a fire arm... only slower with perhaps more area of effect (perhaps). Ares can port all he likes... Spiderman would know right away exactly where he'd 'pop'. It's a no contest. 

Spidey would yawn at their attempts at hitting him... dodging them with ease while throwing out jibes while soloing.  
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pcbh168
@Ramtha07:  Ares can send Spiderman back in time like he did to Iolaus or he could send him to another dimension like he did to Xena, Hercules, Mavican and the Sovereign. Also, Xena has good senses, too.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By spidey 15

This is an all out fight. That means that Xena goes down pretty fast. 
She won't be able to land a single hit on spidey, assuming he uses his spider-sense properly and her skills are not enough to down him either. He has faced and beaten far more skilled people than her like daredevil and iron fist. These people also knew spidey's fighting style, an advantage that Xena does not have and they still fail to beat him. To make matters worse for Xena, spidey was holding back at them. In that fight he does not. Also her chakram won't save her from being incapacitated with webbing. In order to se that chakram, you must first be able to move your arms. Xena won't be able to do that. 

As for, Ares, i'm not sure if they can beat him. 
=]

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15: Daredevil and Iron Fist aren't as agile as Xena and I don't recall them knowing any pressure points. She's fast enough to fight and defeat hundreds of soldiers single-handedly so I think she could handle Spidey. If Xena throws her Chakram first, Spidey wont be able to web her or Ares.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168: Right, they are far more agile than Xena. 
You don't recall them using any pressure points? This what DD use on regular basis. 
Here some agility feats for both 

Here are some of their skill feats. 
In the show, Xena only uses one kind of nerve strike. It seems she does not know any other. 
DD uses plenty of them though. He can use nerve strikes, to cause great pain, disarm his opponents, to one shot them or even blind them 

Added to all these, DD has been able to give a good fight to a serious captain america while DD was not really at his best. He has also been able to give a good fight to Black Panther as well. He has beaten Punisher in h2h, who is also a pretty decent h2h fighter. 

As for Danny, he has given a good fight to cap as well. He has also been able to use his skills he has learnt, in order to fight while he was blinded and he has also been able to give a good fight to X-men. Not to mention he has used nerve strikes as well 

Seriously, anyone who knows enough about DD and Danny, should know that they are far better fighters than Xena. 
As for agility, it does not matter who of these 2 is more agile than Xena. What matters is if Spidey is more agile than her. 
And there is no question in that. He is leagues above her in terms of agility. 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168: 

If Xena throws her Chakram first, Spidey wont be able to web her or Ares. 

Are you serious with that???
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15: Nice scans, but none of them show that they're more agile than Xena. You seem to know a bit about Xena. Did you watch the episode where Gabrielle ends up on that pirate ship and Xena flipped all the way from that tree on to the ship? I think that proves she's more agile than both of them. In one episode Xena used several pressure points against someone who was a master at pressure points and Xena can kill someone with her pressure points. I don't believe that either DD or Danny are better fighters than Xena; she's took out a whole army single-handedly and she has excellent h2h combat skills.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15 said:
" @pcbh168: 

Are you serious with that??? "
Yep. If she throws her Chakram at Spidey, he dodges it and attempts to web Xena, the Chakram will come back and kill him; Spidey doesn't know that the Chakram is enchanted. Ares would solo Team 1 anyway, so I dont really know why were debating about Xena and Spidey.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168: Don't worry. I know enough about Xena, i have watched her episodes plenty of times. None of her agility feats has impressed me. Have you seen my scans? DD has accomplished difficult acrobatics and he has also used them to dodge bullets from point blank rage. I think you should check my scans better.That requires an impressive level of agility and puts both Danny and DD far above on what Xena has accomplished with her agility.  
Again have you seen the scans. DD has manage to blind, one shot, disarm, incapacitate his opponents with his pressure points. Xena, has never managed to accomplish all of them with her pressure points. Also, if you have read my scans, DD has stated that if too much pressure applied on certain spots, he could have kill his opponents. Also, DD and Iron fist has gone up against some of the best fighters of their universe that had some insane skill feats. 
Seriously, beating armies is not even close to what DD and Danny do on regular basis. 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @pcbh168: 

Yep. If she throws her Chakram at Spidey, he dodges it and attempts to web Xena, the Chakram will come back and kill him; Spidey doesn't know that the Chakram is enchanted. Ares would solo Team 1 anyway, so I dont really know why were debating about Xena and Spidey. "
Have you ever heard of spider-sense???? 
Also you were the one that started the debate. I just mentioned that in that fight, Xena just does not stand a chance, not that team one wins. 
=]
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15: You weren't impressed with the flip Xena performed from that tree all the way on to that ship? I've seen the scans you posted, (they're great) but nothing in them beats the feat Xena performed in the episode where Gabrielle ended up on that pirate ship. DD states that he could kill someone with his pressure points, Xena has killed people with her pressure points. The opponent Xena fought who was a master of pressure points, managed to get Xena with one or two if I remember correctly and Xena used a pressure point on herself to get rid of the pressure point he used on her.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Poor Ares broke his neck on set....

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15 said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @pcbh168: 

Yep. If she throws her Chakram at Spidey, he dodges it and attempts to web Xena, the Chakram will come back and kill him; Spidey doesn't know that the Chakram is enchanted. Ares would solo Team 1 anyway, so I dont really know why were debating about Xena and Spidey. "
Have you ever heard of spider-sense???? Also you were the one that started the debate. I just mentioned that in that fight, Xena just does not stand a chance, not that team one wins. =] "
I know what the spider-sense is, what I'm saying is if Xena throws her Chakram and Spidey senses it and tries to dodge it, then Xena would have the opportunity to finish him off with her pressure points. I wasn't the one who started the debate. I think Xena would win in a fight and you think Spidey would win, I think we should leave it at that since we both agree that Team 2 win this battle.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168 said:
" @spidey 15: You weren't impressed with the flip Xena performed from that tree all the way on to that ship? I've seen the scans you posted, (they're great) but nothing in them beats the feat Xena performed in the episode where Gabrielle ended up on that pirate ship. DD states that he could kill someone with his pressure points, Xena has killed people with her pressure points. The opponent Xena fought who was a master of pressure points, managed to get Xena with one or two if I remember correctly and Xena used a pressure point on herself to get rid of the pressure point he used on her. "
Do you have a vid of her doing that feat? I would like to see it. 
Also, using your agility to dodge something that move at 700 meters per sec from point blank rage, OBVIOUSLY puts DD and DD leagues above Xena. 
Well, if DD was a killer the he would have kill as well but EVERYONE KNOWS, that he is NOT  a killer. 
Too bad that no one has ever tagged DD with a nerve strike, because i have no doubt that he would not have any trouble get redding of the pressure point that is has been used on him. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168: I would ask you again, are you serious? First of all, if spidey is dodging the chakram, Xena won't be able to hit him ,for the fact that spidey would be out of her reach. Also in order toland a nerve strike, you must be very accurate with it. Against someone with spidey's reflexes and spider-sense, she would have no chance at all to land a normal strike, let alone a nerve strike.  
Well, you were the one who replied to me, so obviously you were the one who started the debate. 

Anyways, DD and Danny are still more agile and leagues above Xena in terms of skills. 
=]
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15 said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @spidey 15: You weren't impressed with the flip Xena performed from that tree all the way on to that ship? I've seen the scans you posted, (they're great) but nothing in them beats the feat Xena performed in the episode where Gabrielle ended up on that pirate ship. DD states that he could kill someone with his pressure points, Xena has killed people with her pressure points. The opponent Xena fought who was a master of pressure points, managed to get Xena with one or two if I remember correctly and Xena used a pressure point on herself to get rid of the pressure point he used on her. "
Do you have a vid of her doing that feat? I would like to see it. Also, using your agility to dodge something that move at 700 meters per sec from point blank rage, OBVIOUSLY puts DD and DD leagues above Xena. Well, if DD was a killer the he would have kill as well but EVERYONE KNOWS, that he is NOT  a killer. Too bad that no one has ever tagged DD with a nerve strike, because i have no doubt that he would not have any trouble get redding of the pressure point that is has been used on him.  "
No, I don't have a video of her doing that feat. I was looking for it to post on a past thread and I couldn't find it. I assumed that you knew she performed that feat because you seem to know a bit about Xena. Xena has caught arrows with her teeth before, so I still think she's more agile and she's definitely more acrobatic. The one who tagged Xena with a nerve strike was a master at pressure points and Xena still beat him. You can't prove that DD could get rid of a pressure point since no one has tagged him with one.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15: I dont see the point of carrying on this debate since we both agree that Team 2 wins. I replied to someone mentioning Xena using her Chakram to stop Spidey from webbing her and then you made a post about Xena not being able to use her Chakram to stop it so you kind of did start the debate. You think DD and Danny are more agile and I think Xena is more agile, lets leave it at that.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168: It's been years since i have seen the episodes so obviously i can't remember all of her feats. DD has deflected and dodged bullets before, that are faaaaar faster than an arrow. Not to mention that DD has managed to caught 3-4 arrows that were coming at him. So, no, using your agility to dodge something as fast as a bullet from point blank rage, obviously puts you above of what Xena has accomplished i n terms of acrobatics and agility. 
Yes, i can prove it. First of all, it depends on the nerve strike. There plenty of nerve strikes that can not be get rid off. If the nerve strike that it has been used on DD can actually be countered, then there s no reason to not believe that the guy who blinds, incapacitate, one shot and disarms people with nerve pinches, does not have the knowledge and skill to counter a simple nerve strike. 
Also, the people that DD fights and beats, actually has some skill feats, they are not just supposed to be masters of something. 
Seriously, how it is even debatable. Everyone who has read Iron fist and DD comics, have seen enough agility and skill feats to KNOW that they are leagues above Xena. 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168 said:
" @spidey 15: I dont see the point of carrying on this debate since we both agree that Team 2 wins. I replied to someone mentioning Xena using her Chakram to stop Spidey from webbing her and then you made a post about Xena not being able to use her Chakram to stop it so you kind of did start the debate. "
No, i just explained how wrong that opinion was. My post was for anyone who would agreed with you, it was not direct at you. 
=]
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15:  Well since you dont know much about Xena's feats or skills you can't really say they're more agile and you can't say that they're leagues above Xena since you can't even remember one of Xena's most impressive feats that I have mentioned several times in this thread.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168 said:
" @spidey 15:  Well since you dont know much about Xena's feats or skills you can't really say they're more agile and you can't say that they're leagues above Xena since you can't even remember one of Xena's most impressive feats that I have mentioned several times in this thread. "
Actually i do know know and remember enough of her feats to know that she is not even close. Also, you just said that she has gone from a tree to a ship. That mostly sounds like she can just jump long distances. Something that has nothing to do with agility. 
Also, what skill feat does she have that can match DD's ability to beat plenty of ninjas, fight against some of the physically and skilled fighters of the planet, and even people with super human attributes. Since you know so much about her, you would tell me something that puts her even close to that.
=]
Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What equipment does Artemis have access to? If he has his typical jeweled dagger and Charon's Claw. Then this becomes very dangerous for whomever squares off against him.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15: It proves she's more acrobatic than DD and Danny. 

Well Xena has beaten gods, skilled fighters like Najara, Callisto etc, demi gods, vampires, amazons, armies, romans and ninjas, so I'd say that puts her above DD's level.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168 said:
" @spidey 15: It proves she's more acrobatic than DD and Danny.   Well Xena has beaten gods, skilled fighters like Najara, Callisto etc, demi gods, vampires, amazons, armies, romans and ninjas, so I'd say that puts her above DD's level. "
No, it just proves that she can jump long distances. Hulk can do the same, that does not mean he is more agile or acrobatic than them. Not even close. 

I have seen Bucky shotting Ares, who is god as well. The word GOD, does not mean much when your opponent is not that impressive. Can you prove that the gods she has beaten are impressive? Do they have any h2h speed feat? Any h2h skill feat?  
Najara and Callisto are not the impressive either. Apart from holding their own against Xena, they don't have any actual skill feats. But DD holding his own or beating against Black Panther, or captain america or bullseye or Elektra or Wolverine or Punisher or any other fighter, is actually impressive because all of these people actually have some skill feats and physical feats to make the feat look impressive. Again Demons and Vampires mean nothing either. If they don't have any physical feat that makes the feat look impressive, then it is not as impressive as it sounds. But the super human people that DD or Danny manage to face, they actually have some physical feats. So yup, these feats are impressive. 
Xena's are not as impressive as you think. Also, there is the thing, that xena most of the time uses her weapons, which make the feats look even less impressive since we can not see her actual h2h abilities. 
=]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been told that Artemis has his standard gear. Which means he has his Jeweled dagger, and Charon's Claw.
His jeweled dagger, which is his trademark weapon. Is known as a vampiric weapon. With just a nick from this blade it can drain the life from someone. On top of that the life essence stolen can be used to heal his own wounds.
Charon's Claw is even more powerful than that. Not only is it extremely sharp. It grants him a number of benefits. Such as darkvision (being able to see at night in shades of gray/black/white/etc). It also allows for him to summon a gaseous wall which can't be seen through, except by him. Cuts from this blade also have a bleeding ability. Meaning that each strike from the blade grows worse and worse as time goes on. Another thing to note that this blade needs a special gauntlet to wield (which he has) until it's mastered. Otherwise this sword will disintegrate the person wielding it.

With just those two items he becomes a very serious threat to either of these two.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15: I don't really want to carry on this debate seeing as we both agree that Team 2 wins and were discussing characters that aren't even in ths battle. It was a great debate though. :) 

I just want to add that Xena doesn't always use weapons in her fights; sometimes when she uses her sword, she drops it and finishes the fight with h2h combat and I have watched every single episode of Xena; I'd say that she has used h2h combat in almost every episode of the series. If you ever rewatch the series, you'd be impressed with her h2h combat skills and the fact that she possesses super strength, makes her even more powerful.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168 said:
" @spidey 15: I don't really want to carry on this debate seeing as we both agree that Team 2 wins and were discussing characters that aren't even in ths battle. It was a great debate though. :)   I just want to add that Xena doesn't always use weapons in her fights; sometimes when she uses her sword, she drops it and finishes the fight with h2h combat and I have watched every single episode of Xena; I'd say that she has used h2h combat in almost every episode of the series. If you ever rewatch the series, you'd be impressed with her h2h combat skills and the fact that she possesses super strength, makes her even more powerful. "
OK, then, i think we can stop here. 

I'm aware that she consistently use h2h, but not the point that she makes her close to DD's h2h abilities. She is impressive, but she has never done anything that makes me believe she is close to DD's level. As i said, the guy goes up against super humans and even against some of the very best fighters of his universe that actually have some insane physical and h2h feats, something that makes it even more impressive that DD can actually give them a hard fight. 

I still think that DD is better fighter and more agile. But we can agree to disagree if you want. 
=]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artemis goes defensive and holds off Ares while Spidey takes care of Xena. Spidey should not have too much difficult to take her out, as he has all the tools to do so. Even if she could break out of his webbing it would slow her down enough for him to get the KO against her. This then becomes a two on one against Area. And since this is not to the death (as I'm not sure how the 'Gods' deal with death in the Xena world), the two of them can KO, or incapacitate him. As seen throughout the show Area bleeds just as good as anyone else. Which means Entreri's weapons will work against him.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15: When Xena fights tough opponents, she goes all out. She'd definitely go all out against someone who fights as good as DD. 

Here's a clip of Xena fighting against Najara.  

This is the kind of fight Xena has that she shows really impressive fighting skills and I think it shows she is at DD's level.

Yes, I think it would be best if we agreed to disagree. :)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168: That's a cool vid. I remember that fight. But still i don't see how that puts her on DD's level. 
 DD's fighting skills has impressed even some of the best like Iron Fist. Wolverine, Iron Fist, Cap, Elektra, Black Panther and plenty others have mastered several fighting styles. The have shown skills against pretty skilled opponents and against people with super human stats. They have shown reaction time that allowed them to dodge people with super human speed, to catch arrows or even dodge, deflect and catch bullets. In order to fight people with such kind of skill( that allows them to beat physically superior people and using sever techniques that allow them to down characters with one strike ) and such amazing agility and reaction time, you also need high level of skill and tactical intellect that allows to characters to read his opponent's moves and using the techniques / attacks that even people that has such amazing reaction time, can not counter, even if they are extremely skilled. IMO, since DD has that level of skill, he should be above Xena in terms of skills, 
But anyway, i think we could stop here. 
=]
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15: That's one of my favourite fight scenes from Xena. It puts her on DD's level because in the clip, Xena showed amazing h2h combat skills and she uses those skills consistently through out the show, to beat tough opponents.

Xena has super human abilities. This video shows she has great durability and great agility
http://www.putlocker.com/file/EBY4JFXP7BSC8WG# - Go to 04:00

This vid shows Xena's acrobatic skills and h2h combat skills. 
http://frogmovz.com/jwdp4w77rdla -   Go to 00:56 and 37:20

This vid shows Xena can deal with people who use super speed 
 http://karambavidz.com/scbpdo6smxlx - Go to 27:01 

It would be an awesome battle; they're both very skilled, but I think Xena would win in a good fight. She has enough skills to beat him, imo.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168: Actualy no, it was not shown that she was on DD's level. Fighting constantly in h2h, it does not mean she is on his level. You can actually see DD's skills, when he fights faster and more skilled people than him. Yet he still puts a good fight. 
Here he gives a good fight to Black Panther who is physically superior and slightly more skilled than DD. 

Here he fights classic Iron Fist who was pretty skilled at the time. Danny was even impressed at the way that DD was dodging. Even though relfexes matters a lot, when you fight a skilled opponent, there are certain ways you can dodge or block his attacks. A skilled opponent, does not just throw a simple punch. His punches are being thrown in a way that he can actually tag his opponent without him being able to dodge or block it. So in order to accomplish that, you must actually dodge by using your skills. 

Here DD tags punisher with a nerve strike. As i said, you have to be pretty accurate with nerve strikes and even though Punisher is not that fast, he still has a good reaction time as it has been proven in a classic fight he had with wolverine. So tagging him with a nerve strike is a pretty good skill feat 
No Caption Provided

Here daredevil while not being at his best, he gave a good fight to a serious captain america  

Here is another fight with iron fist. Both were fighting pretty even and you can notice how smart fighter Daredevil is by using his billy club to tag Iron fist without him knowing it. 

If you notice DD's fights better, you will see that he shows amazing skill, that surpass Xena's showings. He just does not fight simple fighters. He fights against people that are mastered of several fighting styles, that they have also trained their body at peak conditions or some of them achieve the super human level through other methods. DD most of the time fights extremely skilled super humans, that consistently shows that they are highly skilled. In order to fight someone with Danny's or Steve's skills, physical stats and reaction time, you need to be amazingly skilled. Something that DD proves on regular basis. 
Xena has never really fought someone on Danny's or Matt's level of fighting skill, reaction time or agility. Both of them are just better than her. 
And seriously, there is no question that they are more agile. 
An agile person is the guy who can move fast/ quick and easily. In order for DD or Danny to dodge bullets from point blank, they have to move extremely fast and easily to their environment. That is just above of what Xena has ever accomplished. 
=]
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15:  I said it was shown that she was on DD's level because of her awesome h2h combat skills; I think she has him beat in that. they're both fast; I posted the vid of Xena beating Alti, who was using super speed, so I don't think DD's speed will do him any good against Xena, although, Xena is fast too.. Xena fights against peak human people too; in the second video I posted a link to, where she was fighting that amazon, who was fast and strong and Xena still beat her. Xena could be able to dodge bullets, but in her universe, they only had arrows and she has good reaction time; most of the fights she has, she blocks people's attacks easily and if they do manage to hit her, it doesn't hurt her because she has good durability. From what I've seen of the show, the only way you can hurt Xena, is by using a weapon, so anything DD dishes out, wont be enough to beat her and I think she has him beat in h2h combat.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168: Spider-man can accomplish the exact same moves that Xena did and everyone knows that he is not skilled at all, let alone being on DD's level. You don't just judge someone's skills by seeing how spectacular moves. You judge them by seeing how effective they are against a an extremely skilled and physically good character. The problem here is that her opponent does not have any actual skill or physical feats so we can not judge how good the feat was. So we can not say that she is even close on DD's level by just watching that vid.  I never said that DD would beat her because he is fast. In almost every of DD's fight, his speed is irrelevant because of his opponent's reaction time. Skill is what matters here, and since i have proven that DD is just better fighter, then he just beats Xena. 
No, Xena won't be able to dodge bullets, she has done nothing that proves that and the attacks that she block is by unskilled featless people. DD dodges and block attacks by some of the best fighters that they have some actual feats. This the difference here. Xena beats featless people, DD beats some of the best and everyone knows that they are some of the best because they actually have some showings. 

DD will have no trouble hurting Xena. The guy most of the time punches spiderman( who is far above Xena in terms of durability ) and it actually hurts him. DD just knows where to place his hits. 
I don't believe you actually thought that he would have any trouble hurting her..... 

I see, my point can not be taken since most of the time i repeat and readdress things that i have already said. So i'll just stop here. 
Nice debate. 
=]
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15:  I was judging Xena's moves by how effective they were, not by how spectacular they looked. The amazon was actually quite skilled, not many people can hang in there that long with Xena; she showed good h2h combat skills, had good durability and super strength. You didn't actually prove DD was the better fighter, you just said that he has better reflexes. I think Xena could dodge bullets; in the vid I posted, she caught two arrows and blocked several others and with her acrobatics, it would be difficult to even aim a gun at her. She's blocked attacks from skilled fighters, like  Najara, I've posted the clip. Just because Xena sometimes fights featless people doesn't really matter because most of those featless people she fights either have good h2h combat skills or super strength and good durability. I thought DD would have trouble hurting her because in the majority of her fights, everytime she gets hit, she looks like she didn't even get hit, like in the vid I posted where she was fighting the amazon and the amazon hit her with the chair and it didn't even hurt her. 

Yes, I think we should stop here. We've both been repeating ourselves, but it was a good debate. :)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spidey 15
@pcbh168: So, how do you know that these moves were effective? What makes you think that Najara is skilled enough to make the feet look impressive? Yes, i did. You can watch the scans i've posted where DD holds his own against faar better fighters than Xena. No she would not. Catching arrows is not the same with dodging or deflecting bullets. I hope you know how fast the bullets are. You have still to prove how Narja is that skilled. 

I think you don't get something, Xena does not have actual skill feat. The people she face are featless with no showings, so we can not judge how impressive these feats were. Her only actual skill feat were her nerve strikes and DD is still better at that category. DD also fights against actual fighters with actual showings. There is a big difference as you can notice and that difference just proves how DD is the better fighter. 

Anyway, have a nice day... :)
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I rather know more about this ares in OP, cause I know spider-man would beat Xena.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pcbh168
@spidey 15: I know they were effective because Xena possesses super strength and when she hits someone, they either go flying or get knocked out. Najara is Xena's equal, that's how I know. She's peak human like Xena and has all the abilities Xena possesses, except for the pressure points. Well its hard to say that Xena could dodge bullets, since there were no guns in the Xenaverse, but I think her acrobatics would give her the advantage to dodge them. 

Feats don't really matter that much, but I do recall that Xena has fought people with feats like Meleagar. "Meleager the Mighty was a recurring character on Xena: Warrior Princess. He was a famed hero of Greece, most notable for defeating 317 men at the battle of Liguria."

The army Xena defeated single-handedly, had feats too. "In an attempt to conquer Greece, the Persian army outnumbered and defeated the combined forces of the Spartans and Greeks at Marathon, and marched on to Athens Xena and Gabrielle were able to stop the Persians and scare them into calling off their invasion.  

The skills the people who fought Xena had were impressive, they had super strength, good durability and good h2h skills, not to mention the more powerful opponents, like the gods.

Thanks. You to. :)
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By weaponmaster
@EpitomeofCool said:
"

.... who wins in this all out battle? they start 100 yards away both teams are aware that someone else is around and enter on high alert kowing the person they are about to face off against is dangerous. fight ends with knock-out or death or incapacitation.... "

Does Entreri have Charons Claw? The shard? His Nightmare figurine of wondrous power? His +5 dagger of defending/ vampiric regeneration? Poison?
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pcbh168
@Death Certificate said:
" I rather know more about this ares in OP, cause I know spider-man would beat Xena.
How do you know he would? From what I remember from the other thread where we discussed Xena, you didn't know anything about her.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ramtha07

@pcbh168:
OK... based on Ares being able to banish folks to the ethers (didn't know that feat) I retract that Spidey would solo (though he would :P) 

Artemis merely sticks to the shadows and slices his +5 lifedrinking dagger into Ares' jugular with a surprise attach while Spidey cleans up Xena in record time. 

Team one takes it... though I apologize for my lack of knowledge concerning Ares (know him but little) I've seen plenty of Xena to agree with Spidey 15 on most points.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pcbh168 said:
" @Death Certificate said:
" I rather know more about this ares in OP, cause I know spider-man would beat Xena.
How do you know he would? From what I remember from the other thread where we discussed Xena, you didn't know anything about her. "

Regardless, you couldn't make a case without relying on your rule setting and wishful spectualtion. Plus Xena is from a timeline where modern day weapons don't exist, so any talk about her dodging things that spider-man has dodged, is baseless spectualtion. Not to mention that one punch from spider-man would kill Xena. Also it's a debeate, I don't need to be an Xena expert to prove that she would lose to spider-man.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pcbh168
@Ramtha07: Not many people do know he can do that ability; he's used it about twice so people probably forget it.

Ares can turn invisible, so I don't think that would work. Would his dagger effect a god? I would love to see Xena and Spidey fight or better yet, fight as a team. :D