#1 Edited by Fetts (4548 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules: 
-Morals on. 
-Standard arrows and bow for Roy. Bane is on venom. 
-Random encounter. 
-Victory is won by any means necessary. 
-They start 35 ft. away from each other. 
-Fight takes place in Arkham Asylum.  

vs 
#2 Edited by Catman9 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

The stray cat Arsenal saved claws Banes eyes distracting him long enough to give Arsenal the win.

#3 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

Arsenal

#4 Edited by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats the starting distance? Probably Bane.

#5 Posted by Fetts (4548 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: Knew I forgot something. 15 ft.
#6 Posted by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts: All right. In that case Bane should definitely win a large majority IMO. Based off track record Bane beats nightwing pretty easily, where as roy is beneath nightwing in terms of martial arts (some what ABC logic but I think Bane has showings to support him being above nightwing). Bane also has some decent agility (for a man his size) and his pain tolerance will also allow him to close the gap if he does get tagged. Especially on venom. My knowledge of Roy is pretty limited however.

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins this.

#8 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

Arsenel

#9 Posted by Fetts (4548 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: I'm not so sure. I mean iirc, Nightwing can make a decent stand against Bane. And I think Nightwing and Arsenal has stalemated in a sparring match. Furthermore, Arsenal has equipment capable of putting Bane down if he uses it properly. I'm not saying Arsenal wins, but I think he can last for a while at the very least.
#10 Posted by Nefarious (22923 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane.

#11 Posted by terry2012 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: What he said.

#12 Posted by priestvalon (12 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H Bane wins but with 15ft of distance Roy could use concusion grade explosive arrows or glue arrows that would sufucate him

#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (15445 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane forces the junkie to use venom and then whips his ass.

#14 Posted by consolemaster001 (6107 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins. Roy's on CHINA CAT so he can't win.

#15 Posted by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts:

This is how Bane VS Nightwing went down last time (admittedly I think nightwing has improved a bit since then but I don't think he has improved enough to take Bane. Not to mention Banes fights with nightwing was off venom).

Round 1....
Round 2

Those are 2 different fights. So Bane has been able to beat nightwing pretty easily in the past. I am not so sure about this sparring match where he stalemated nightwing but I believe on average he is suppose to lose to nightwing. As for Roys weapons Bane has dodged from a comparable marksmen before (batman) so he should be able to close 15 ft. I will upload scans below of one of there fights where batman tossed a few batarangs which bane dodged.

Here are some more agility feats:

Not to mention Banes pain tolerance which even off venom is really impressive. On venom its been stated to increase 10 fold.

I would recommend a bigger starting distance and also taking bane off venom. I think Bane is agile and quick enough to close the gap and if he is not then he can take a few arrows.

#16 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

we gun get one brokeback archer

#17 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

we gun get one brokeback archer

Pretty much this

#18 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Fetts (4548 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: Ok I'll do that.
#20 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6492 posts) - - Show Bio

bane stomps

#21 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane.

#22 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats not fair you cant give Bane venom and take away roy's cool arrows. With out venom and cool arrows - Bane, with both Roy.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

Thats not fair you cant give Bane venom and take away roy's cool arrows. With out venom and cool arrows - Bane, with both Roy.

What happens next? I haven't read the issue but I thought everything the outlaws did to supes was useless?

#24 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Superman said some BS about being able to raise his body temp to melt it.

#25 Edited by koshi_waza88 (2125 posts) - - Show Bio

For starter fuck superman.. blah blah raise his own body temp to stop being beaten the they should of just has the writter hand come down and patt him on his back. Roys good he emotional and when it comes to morals he not that moral so he dont have a weakness there ... he has the advantage but as bane closes in that will diminish and its not been stated if he has his cybernetic arm which probably pack a punch maby saving him in a clinch... I guess the question is can roy cut off banes venom with a well placed shot before he gets pummeld

#26 Posted by Deathstroke52 (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

With standard arrows and morals on, Bane will most likely win this.