Arrow vs Winchester Brothers

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been having a very interesting discussion about this battle but an acquaintance of mine seems to be dead sure that the winchesters would beat arrow.

Random encounter

Battle takes place in starling city,

Arrow is bloodlusted

The winchesters are on no morals

Who wins?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Cool match.

Home town + blood lust = Ollie puts an Arrow in their chests.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman: Sam has an angel inside, i don't think the angel would let him die.And if he comes out he would kill Ollie with a snap of his fingers.Without the angel Ollie wins.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: I meant who would win in a fight, ( not to the death ) just badly beaten and plus the angel can't interfer

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

Yeah. Ollie stomps. Mismatch.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Yeah. Ollie stomps. Mismatch.

TheWinchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I strongly doubt the brothers would loose, they have stopped the apocalypse and saved the world dozens of times and faced waaay more tougher enemies than Ollie , and they're in no morals. I don't see this going well for Arrow

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ownagepants

@hudyman: what do you mean by random encounter like they are walking down an alleyway and a fight ensues if so winchesters take this.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000

Oliver beats the crap out of them....but that Winchester backstap is OP.....hmmmmm

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewinchester: @ownagepants: @buttersdaman000: @sophia89:

For imagery, they are walking down an alley and bump into arrow, they then break out into a fight.

The winchesters have NO supernatural advantage, absolutely none, sam doesnt have any angels in him, just a plain human fight.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Could you show me a video or scan that confirms what you're saying, i've tried looking them up myself but they are all pathetic compared to arrow's skills

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hudyman

@sophia89 said:

@hudyman: 1: in the episode bobby was dying in he has flash backs about his best days,one was taking 11-12 year old dean to play catch instead of taking him gun training,so thats prove he was trained by hunters since childhood.

in the episode where sam returns to his elementry school,he remmbers fighting a much older,much bigger kid and easily beating him.so thats prove that sam was trained since he was a kid.

there is more,but thats all i remmber right now.i will post videos from youtube later.

2: in the episode when they where trying to find a SS in a bank,sam by himself took 5swat officers by his hand,while there were heavily armed.thats proof they are expert combatents.

3:they constanly fight supernatural beings with superstrength thats proof of durabilty.

4:they are 2 of them i dont think i need proof for that.lol

5:the back of their car is filled to the teeth with all kind of weapons.

1. Deadshot is by far a better shooter than the brothers yet his gun skills didnt help against arrow

Almost every enemy oliver fights in the show has been an expert combatant when they were younger yet somehow it didnt help them against himself

2. Are you really using that as a feat?, hmm i wonder how the people in the asylum felt when they charged at oliver, Or the time when he was bound and interrogated by armed men, the list goes on and on.

3. Really, i think there must be some element of PIS in those cases, your telling me normal humans are able to fight supernatural beings who have super strength and easily beat them?. If that is the case theres no reason why arrow can't do the same.

4. Haha that is very much true, however i have enough faith in arrow's abilities so much that i think he could possibly take out the brothers seeing as he is bloodlusted.

5. Remember this is a complete random encounter, they had no clue they would run into each other, arrow was going in search of someone who killed his entire family but somehow bumps into the brothers and decides to kill them.

The brothers were on their way to find a supernatural being.

Standard items

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silverrings

Do the Winchesters have the Colt? That's a game-decider, here. Arrow is good, but he can't dodge bullets, and the Colt is insta-kill, so one little hit is all they need. If the Winchesters had a normal gun they might get a hit in on Arrow, but i doubt that would stop him. They're not exactly crack-shots, and Arrow is far from weak.

Without the Colt, though, or any other magical weapon/interference, the brothers lose pretty badly, as Arrow's fighting skills and physicality are way above both Sam and Dean's.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hudyman

@silverrings: They have their standard items but no magical or advantage weapons, im trying to make this fair.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman said:

@silverrings: They have their standard items but no magical or advantage weapons, im trying to make this fair.

So they would have guns, which does make this more even, but Arrow has avoided being shot and taken out armed men before, so this really shouldn't be too hard for him to win.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: It doesn't matter if there are 2 of them. They've got guns and Ollie has evaded multiple machine guns being fired at him simultaneously. Their weapons are slow. He never had trouble taking out multiple opponents before. And Dean and Sam has no feats in h2h whatsoever. Yes, they've been trained from childhood but that doesn't make you a good fighter. Especially if the teacher himself has no h2h feats. Arrow should take this in a stomp.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep: The brothers win.

Random encounter: Ollie wins.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dextersinister

If Ollie starts to strangle one with his back to the other then the brothers take it otherwise he wins.