LOL I agree Cap wins but don't post bullshLt PIS videos from seaon 1

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By mickey-mouse

@godzilla44: It's not PIS, it's a prep item a villain used against Ollie. I can post more to prove this isn't PIS if necessary.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@lukehero: Again like I said it's from season 1 anyways Ollie become a lot better since then. It's PIS because he has plenty of trick arrow he could have used or stealth to get behind him easily. it was pure PIS

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: If wasn't PIS. Ollie carries trick arrows, but with Morals ON he doesn't always use them. As I don't think this OP maker ever clarified whether this was morals on or off. I'm going to assume it's standard morals on in character.

Why doesn't he just use a Trick Arrow on Nyssa? She had her back turned, he could have saved a lot of time doing so. He could have one shotted her with an small explosive Arrow or used a rope arrow to tie her up? He just doesn't do that in character, he's not normally a dirty fighter.

Loading Video...

Now here he does use a Trick Arrow, on Cyrus. After he knows the fact that this guy is on Mirakuru? Why does he just go to normal Arrows? Is he stupid or something? IDK???? He just does? **Shrugs. Maybe he ran out of Trick Arrows? IDK? I really can't explain it.

Loading Video...

2nd Fight with Cyrus he wises up and goes to an explosive Arrow.

My point is it's not PIS, he doesn't just constantly spam enemies with trick Arrows.

Even in Season 2, Ollie has still struggled at times, which is fine. It's still early in his development.

Loading Video...

So I feel like I've posted evidence to explain myself. If you disagree that's fine. Good Talk.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By godzilla44

@lukehero: In the fight Nyssa your right he's not a dirty fighter their was no need to use trick arrows he was able to disarm her with out trick arrows.

In the fight with Cyrus you proved my point that it's PIS, once he knew normal arrows are useless he uses trick arrows. Like he should have when noticed the shield.

You are also forgetting that he could used stealth just like in the Nyssa fight, aren't you forgetting that he is also getting better in every episode. This was from the newest episode, where he fight 3 to 4 people at the same time and still uses his bow and arrow.

Loading Video...

You are using a terrible example of low showing of him, when every other episode in the series shows he could have done better than that.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Son_of_Zeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!!!

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap still stomps badly and this should be locked.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Cap wins, but it's not a stomp.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (3961 posts) - 5 minutes, 6 seconds ago - Show Bio

Cap still stomps badly and this should be locked.

^^ This

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By marvel_boy2241

Von rape-stomp. Yes von rape stomp ah ah ah!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: I'm not trying to show low showings. I even mentioned one of his high showings the fight vs Cyrus. I still think you are missing my entire point about him not being able to get past the shield. I'm done now.

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#118  Edited By kingmark14
Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

@kingmark14: I just saw the episode of Arrow and a dude with superhuman strength (Roy) threw Ollie a good couple feet in the air and Ollie was shown to still be in mild pain in a later scene. Imagine what someone with a similar level of strength plus an arrow and bullet-proof shield and also several combat feats could do to him then.

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingmark14: grundy has no parallels to cap whatsoever.

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody else?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't locked yet ? Lol

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arrow put up a decent fight against mirakuru injected deathstroke, and killed/defeated many others. i say 65/35 in ollie's favor..

CosmicOldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol - this is not even a fair fight - Cap would crush Ollie!

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

movie Cap

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Lunacyde  Moderator

Cap wins handily, still

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of you are forgetting that ollie gets prep. No way does capp stomp and ollie actually has the advantage here

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#131  Edited By darktiger

As much as I like Arrow, He goes down on this one, The shield just gives Cap so much versatility playing two roles, offense and defense while Ollie is basically just on the offensive role with his arrows, cap would try to get the fight up close and once he does it will be H2H and while ollie is good in this department Cap still has a Vibranium Shield to knock him out

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Lunacyde  Moderator

All of you are forgetting that ollie gets prep. No way does capp stomp and ollie actually has the advantage here

What exactly is Ollie going to do with prep? Nothing that is going to let him defeat Steve in a 1 v. 1.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By BoringPerson

IIRC Captain America runs 13 miles in 30 minutes, translating to an average jogging speed of around 26 mph. Which is crazy, because that's close to the top speed of sprinters that can only be kept up for a few seconds.

Though he has had a hard time against normal human combatants...

Arrow has taken on Grundy and Slade, who should have similar physicals. Much less acrobatic, but unarguably more durable. I think it depends on the starting distance.

Honestly, I think if Arrow can come to the conclusion that Captain America is superhuman and starts just shooting him with explosive arrows/surprises him with bow sticky grenades then he wins. If not, Cap should probably overpower him in dragged out cqb.

Probably a slim majority for Cap. Though if it's bloodlusted or morals off I see Arrow winning 8-9/10, as Cap hasn't shown he'd be able to deal with a constant barrage of high accuracy explosions that are capable of incapacitating opponents comparable physicals.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the tv show Arrow, but Ollie is so far out of his league it's not funny.

Physically: Captain America is superhuman. Strength, speed, durability, reflexes. Arrow is just a well trained human. He spent 5 years on an island use a bow. Cap spent 4 years in WW2 getting shot at with bullets and lasers. Olliver won't be able to hit movie Steve with an arrow. Comparably, tv Slade was dodging and catching them. Movie Steve is at least that level and has a shield. Frustration mounts for the bow user!

More importantly, Arrow can do nothing to prevent this from turning into a fist fight. And when that happens, Ollie gets turned into paste.

Steve Rogers 10/10.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By nerdchore

@lunacyde: plenty. He can set traps bring the right arrows. Play keep away. Arrow is good at dodging and pmaying keep away while firing accurate arrows. He can set traps to lure csp off gaurd. Not saying its easy. But artow has the advantage with prep.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde: plenty. He can set traps bring the right arrows. Play keep away. Arrow is good at dodging and pmaying keep away while firing accurate arrows. He can set traps to lure csp off gaurd. Not saying its easy. But artow has the advantage with prep.

Oliver isn't going to hit Steve with an Arrow. Well trained human characters have dodged and caught Oliver's arrows. Cap is clearly superhuman, he has an indestructible shield, and he has demonstrated exceptional H2H skill. What kind of traps has Oliver ever set in the show? I'm sorry but Oliver isn't going to take a majority regardless of prep or not. Steve is just as strong and durable as Slade but is much faster. Oliver was out of his depth with Slade and should have been killed multiple times.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the tv show Arrow, but Ollie is so far out of his league it's not funny.

Physically: Captain America is superhuman. Strength, speed, durability, reflexes. Arrow is just a well trained human. He spent 5 years on an island use a bow. Cap spent 4 years in WW2 getting shot at with bullets and lasers. Olliver won't be able to hit movie Steve with an arrow. Comparably, tv Slade was dodging and catching them. Movie Steve is at least that level and has a shield. Frustration mounts for the bow user!

More importantly, Arrow can do nothing to prevent this from turning into a fist fight. And when that happens, Ollie gets turned into paste.

Steve Rogers 10/10.

Wat. Captain America has no reaction/skill feats to prove he's able to catch 200+ mph arrows with his bare hands. Cap also has demonstrably inferior durability as compared to Deathstroke who was immediately KO'd with on explosive arrow.

Roy punched through an explosive arrow proof door with his bare hands and didn't even make Deathstroke flinch, how does that compare to Cap's best durability against striking showing? Feeling hits from a Red Skull that was only just denting an average steel shield.

You do realize that it took a while for Cap to take down Batroc and the ambiguously enhanced Winter Soldier, right? That when he was confronted with sustained fire from machine guns he just ran towards the bullets while holding up his shield?

I mean, I think Cap takes it in a slight majority but this is not NEARLY the stomp you're making it out to be.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: they caught a single arrow. Id ollie is firing multiple arrows at a time. Cap isnt going to catch them all especially if they are trick arrows.

Saying should have doesnt account for anything. Ollie has shown many times when he has the advtange of prep that he cann sneak around and kill people before they know hes there. If he knows cap is going somewhere he can fire arrows at him from behind. Ollie ia quite acrobatic and good at parkour. He can play keep away with cap while shooting arrows of all kinds

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@nerdchore said:

@lunacyde: they caught a single arrow. Id ollie is firing multiple arrows at a time. Cap isnt going to catch them all especially if they are trick arrows.

Saying should have doesnt account for anything. Ollie has shown many times when he has the advtange of prep that he cann sneak around and kill people before they know hes there. If he knows cap is going somewhere he can fire arrows at him from behind. Ollie ia quite acrobatic and good at parkour. He can play keep away with cap while shooting arrows of all kinds

I'm not saying that Cap is going to catch all of his arrows, in fact that is actually a very poor tactic. I am saying he easily has the reflexes to do so, and even more easily has the reflexes to use his shield to deflect said arrows, or dodge them. When in the show has Ollie consistently fired multiple Arrows at a time? I have watched the show, i am a big fan, but he has had trouble with people far below Cap's level and he never resorted to firing multiple arrows in the majority of those encounters.

Yes, it accounts for the fact that it was made abundantly clear that if Slade didn't want oliver to suffer more he could have killed him multiple times. This isn't abstract it was actually touched upon in the show. Oliver knows Slade was toying with him and could have killed him if he wanted.

Oliver is very good at acrobatics and parkour, but not better than Cap, and he's only a skilled human, whereas Cap is a skilled enhanced human. You're fighitng a losing battle.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BoringPerson, it is a stomp though.

Steve was able to fight on par with Loki, a being who was strong enough to take a full on beating from the Hulk and sustain a few cuts.

Strenth wise, Cap is around Slades level, casually throwing around any enemies coming his way, being able to easily one shot Chituari warriors which are atleast as durable as humans, not counting their armour.

Durability wise, everyone thinks Steve is lacking, while the truth is Cap is durable AF. He was able to take a full on explosion by a random Chituari then fall out of a building right after onto a near by car and still be 100% fine. He was able to take extremely high voltage by the SHIELD agents in WS and was even able to tank being shot multiple times by Bucky and still take a full on beating by Bucky and be survive even though Bucky created cracks in the ground when he punched it. He was even able to take a Hammer Bash by Thor and be fine, he can jump from thousands of feet into water, and sustain no injury at all.

Speed wise, he's roughly 26 mph, which is superhuman, and has reactions to block bullets with his shield while moving.

Skill wise, Cap took out a ship full of more than 20 trained soldiers in about 5 minutes, his shield throwing is good enough that he can calculate the exact trajectory of his shield and throw it appropriatly. He was able to fight on par with WS who was clearly more skilled than anyone in Arrow.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BoringPerson, it is a stomp though.

Steve was able to fight on par with Loki, a being who was strong enough to take a full on beating from the Hulk and sustain a few cuts.

Strenth wise, Cap is around Slades level, casually throwing around any enemies coming his way, being able to easily one shot Chituari warriors which are atleast as durable as humans, not counting their armour.

Durability wise, everyone thinks Steve is lacking, while the truth is Cap is durable AF. He was able to take a full on explosion by a random Chituari then fall out of a building right after onto a near by car and still be 100% fine. He was able to take extremely high voltage by the SHIELD agents in WS and was even able to tank being shot multiple times by Bucky and still take a full on beating by Bucky and be survive even though Bucky created cracks in the ground when he punched it. He was even able to take a Hammer Bash by Thor and be fine, he can jump from thousands of feet into water, and sustain no injury at all.

Speed wise, he's roughly 26 mph, which is superhuman, and has reactions to block bullets with his shield while moving.

Skill wise, Cap took out a ship full of more than 20 trained soldiers in about 5 minutes, his shield throwing is good enough that he can calculate the exact trajectory of his shield and throw it appropriatly. He was able to fight on par with WS who was clearly more skilled than anyone in Arrow.

That was just his jogging speed. At a full life or death sprint, he can easily double that.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto : Jeez! Well then it's a super stomp :p

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: he hasnt faced someone with like slade that had a shield. Hes used to ohkos. Hes not just going to fire single arrows at him till cap catches him. Cap is not better at parkour. Hes just as athletic though. Ollie is great at sneaking up behind people for the kill. If ollie gets prep hell know to bring explosive and trick arrow.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson:

I disagree with you.

There is no questioning Steve's durability especially after The Winter Soldier movie. Also, I am not sure why you'd even bring up how long it took him to drop Winter Soldier and Batroc? Both of those opponents are skilled fighters, and one of them would wreck Arrow too.

Let's be clear here. Arrow has zero chance of beating Captain America in melee combat. I'm glad you agree. Now, if you are betting that Arrow is going to stop Captain America from getting in close (with his bow and arrow) and violently beating him to death, then I don't know what to tell you.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Captain America stomps.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve Rogers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: he didn't really beat slade tho & as for Grundy he got stomped bad the first time after that he was getting stomped & then luckily got acid in his face .

Explosive arrows may not do the trick cap got hit with a Grenade from a Grenade Launcher & all it did was send him flying into a bus off an overpass . Mind you he had no bruises or scratches . & cap feats in TWS puts him above Ollie a lot I'd say 8/10 & 7/10 Steve morals off for Ollie . He fought WS & he had no morals what so ever .

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap still stomps