Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Standard Gear(Pre LOA Membership For Arrow)
  • Morals On/In Character
  • Starting Distance: 100 Feet & Semi Hidden(Foggy Neighborhood)
  • No Civilians
  • Random Encounter/No Info
  • NO Justice League Or Justice League Unlimited
  • Batman The Animated Series & The New Batman Adventures(Includes Crossovers With Superman), Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm, Batman & Mr. Freeze Subzero, & Batman: Mystery Of The Batwoman
  • Arrow Live Action & Comic Feats
No Caption Provided

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arrow stomps if it's just TAS. Batman had no skill, in fact he really didn't even have skill in JLU, just brains and muscle.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: ??? How can you say he had no skill man? They even showed flash backs of him studying martial arts and he learned info about pressure points.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renamed040924

@lukehero said:

@nickzambuto: ??? How can you say he had no skill man? They even showed flash backs of him studying martial arts and he learned info about pressure points.

Because he's never fought skillfully.

Loading Video...

This isn't skillful.

Neither is getting snuck up on by a hobo and knocked out with a beer bottle.

Batman TAS is all about haymakers, and power, kinda like comic book fights actually. But it doesn't work in motion. TAS Batman isn't anywhere near as advanced as CW Arrow.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins easily with TNBA feats.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: You are lowballing and ignoring other feats. He fought the ninja in two different episodes and he did it with skill and he has gear which he has been skillful with. If you want to say Arrow has more skill, OK. But, your acting as if Animated Batman is some bum who always gets oneshotted by hobos. Then when people bring up Arrow character low end showings don't be shocked...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Batman wins easily with TNBA feats.

Reasons?

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zaied

@lukehero: Batman takes a huge leap in tech and physicals in TNBA. Also, the idea that TAS Batman displayed no skill is false. His fights with Kyodai Ken prove he's a skilled fighter, and plenty of other fights show him utilizing skillful maneuvers and techniques as well. To say otherwise is just ridiculous. In Day of the Samurai, Batman even becomes the final person to learn the 'touch of death' technique.

The enemies TAS Batman prevailed against were incredibly tough, even for CW standards. There was Clayface, Bane, a werewolf that leveled a small house, Tygrus, a guy who could turn completely invisible, Kyodai Ken, and a far superior version of Count Vertigo to name a few. TAS Batman alone would beat Arrow, never mind TNBA.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking about making this fight for a while. So bump.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DarthAznable
No Caption Provided

Batman isn't as flashy therefor he isn't skilled confirmed.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Lol

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Just gonna throw this out there, those CW Arrow videos that you showed did not show skilfulness in any way, shape or form. They are fighting, but not skillfully. TBH they look like a bunch of drunks hitting each other. They show no real form of fighting other than the most rudimentary of forms. To be fair, however, neither has Batman in his series. So, since neither Batman nor CW Arrow have shown they have any form of skill in fighting thus far, so it is a tad ridiculous to compare them in terms of skill.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. He shows hardly any skill in every episode except for one, which clarifies that he's at least as skillful as any other Batman. This episode is the episode of the clip above, and he absolutely trolled a ninja master who is so skilled that he can "identify Bruce Wayne as Batman because of their relative fighting styles."

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@akzar said:

@nickzambuto: Just gonna throw this out there, those CW Arrow videos that you showed did not show skilfulness in any way, shape or form. They are fighting, but not skillfully. TBH they look like a bunch of drunks hitting each other. They show no real form of fighting other than the most rudimentary of forms. To be fair, however, neither has Batman in his series. So, since neither Batman nor CW Arrow have shown they have any form of skill in fighting thus far, so it is a tad ridiculous to compare them in terms of skill.

CW Arrow does have skill

It's clear that he uses Eskrima, Wing Chun, and some Muy Thai.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By akzarr

@godzilla44: Having trained for many years in both Wing Chun and Muay Thai, I can assure you he uses practically none of it in any of the fight scenes shown (from what I can tell; shaky cam will be the death of me). As for eskrima, I think you mean the Phillipino stick based martial art Kali? If so, then yes, I can see him utilizing some form of Kali, however, there's too much shaky cam for me to discern wether or not he does, indeed, use Kali (:P). On the other hand, Kali is not meant to be used with a bow. A bow, by nature, is too long to be a proper Kali stick and used properly; be it holding it by the grip in the middle, or by an end.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nick sir you are hilarious.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but I see no way fr Batman winning this

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the crossovers with Superman he took punches from a Ra's with Superman's powers.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: I can't remember that episode fully but didnt ras only have a portion of supermans power? Also this could just be a case of standard pis that happens in comics all the time.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@black_arrow: I can't remember that episode fully but didnt ras only have a portion of supermans power? Also this could just be a case of standard pis that happens in comics all the time.

To be fair, Animated Batman has taken hits from other superhumans a lot.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Black_Arrow

@jashro44 said:

Superman couldn't stand he was weaker than a human. Also Ra's punches made the cave they were in to go down so it's safe to say that he had most of his power. In World's Finest he managed to match the strenght of a robot that was throwing around cars and tearing through steel doors and he also dodge lasers. To add a few more things he leg pressed a statue, took the punches of Mr Freeze (that broke easily through steel) and he also took on Bane.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Superman couldn't stand he was weaker than a human. Also Ra's punches made the cave they were in to go down so it's safe to say that he had most of his power. In World's Finest he managed to match the strenght of a robot that was throwing around cars and tearing through steel doors and he also dodge lasers. To add a few more things he leg pressed a statue, took the punches of Mr Freeze (that broke easily through steel) and he also took on Bane.

Fair enough however batman clearly didn't do this consistently discounting justice league. His average villains were Bane, killer croc, joker, mister freeze, etc. He doesn't fight superman level power houses consistently. I mean if he can take class 100 hits and not lose conscousness than he wouldn't feel jokers hits for example:

Loading Video...

Jokers hits clearly caused batman damage here. Later he felt Jokers hit when Joker hit him from behind with a metal cooler.

Loading Video...

Even using a more impressive showing where batman does show good durability we can clearly tell that he can't take hits from superman level power houses. Batman falls off a ledge at 2:12 and handles the fall fine but he was hurt at least a bit:

Loading Video...

There are other showings that can be used to prove that animated batman cannot take hits from animated superman.

My point isn't that batman loses here, I just don't think that one showing should really be used. Its a big outlier. Sure his durability is impressive but its not that good.

@jashro44 said:

To be fair, Animated Batman has taken hits from other superhumans a lot.

There is a difference between superman and any old meta human. Even if this was pre season 2 superman he should be way to powerful for batman.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Black_Arrow

@jashro44: The main problem with the Animated series is that it lacked consistency. One of the problems I can think off is that with most of his villians we don't how strong they are. For example Bane in "Knight Time", took a lot of punches from a Superman that seemed to stop pretending he was Batman, so it seems that Bane has a durability on par with Batman. Also there are times where these Batman has a really hard taking out fodder, and in other times he takes them with one punch while dodging bullets. His Batarangs have cut the head of robots, Batgirl with a rope managed to stop the charge of Gigantic Robot Dinosaur and there are many other occasions that I can list where he fights things like that, which makes my wonder when all of this becomes consistent.

P.S the Ra's thing it's definitely his highest durability feat but looking at all of the above it doesn't seems farfetched to believe that Batman could survive those punches.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: The main problem with the Animated series is that it lacked consistency. One of the problems I can think off is that with most of his villians we don't how strong they are. For example Bane in "Knight Time", took a lot of punches from a Superman that seemed to stop pretending he was Batman, so it seems that Bane has a durability on par with Batman. Also there are times where these Batman has a really hard taking out fodder, and in other times he takes them with one punch while dodging bullets. His Batarangs have cut the head of robots, Batgirl with a rope managed to stop the charge of Gigantic Robot Dinosaur and there are many other occasions that I can list where he fights things like that, which makes my wonder when all of this becomes consistent.

P.S the Ra's thing it's definitely his highest durability feat but looking at all of the above it doesn't seems farfetched to believe that Batman could survive those punches.

Superman did cut loose a little on bane but he still wasn't going full out. Superman could have did worst to Bane if he wanted to. I don't know about batgirl but thats a different character altogether. Cutting the heads off robots isn't to over the top, especially since batman is using his batarangs which could be special for all we know. Struggling with fodder is the only thing that is really inconsistent, but I don't think he struggled to much in the new adventures of batman.

We do have an idea of how strong Bane is. His best strength feat to my knowledge is lifting that giant tiki head when he fought superman, and throwing it. But that seemed to make a grunting noise. Not saying he was straining himself or anything but I think that is somewhere around his max limit:

Loading Video...

I don't see how batman taking punches from a superman level being--even animated superman--is consistent. None of his villains were that strong.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Bane's assistant managed to overpower Batman Beyond (he is a ten tonner) with venom so I guess that Bane is at least that strong (Bane himself did the same that Captain America did when he punched the boxing bag in Avengers but with bag made of pure steel and a pretty strong looking chain and he also lifted a wooden boat). Batman also took a punch from a Gigantic cat that was destroying gigantic colums easily. Also Poison Ivy's plants managed to damage Supergirl and in some cases overpower her (Batgirl managed to survive Live wire's. The statue that I mentioned earlier weights aprox 20 tons and Batman leg pressed it. Seeing all the impossible things he has done it doesn't seem so rare that he could survive a punch of Ra's.

dagenspear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Do you remember the specific episode that the hobo knocked out Batman? I need it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Do you remember the specific episode that the hobo knocked out Batman? I need it.

I don't have the exact episode number but it was extremely early on, like within the first 10 episodes. It was the episode where Bruce Wayne got amnesia (from the hobo) and was inducted into some forced labor camp in the desert, so you can probably find it based off that description.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Arcus1

Surprised I never commented on this (though I think there was another similar thread)

Anyway, Batman wins. It's not a stomp since he doesn't have JL/JLU feats, but he should still win

As for Batman not being skillful:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JokerBat88
Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

DCAU Bats. Dang I'd love to CaV someone on this.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Arcus1

BTAS might have had slow animation, but to be fair it's a relatively old show, and the animation quality shouldn't take away from what they were portraying. And accounting for that, TAS Batman wins

arcus

For context on Ubu

arcus

arcus

He takes a more solid win than I initially thought

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't matter, the animation quality limited Bats WAY too much in this TV show feats-wise. LOL at people trying to make this closer than it is. Arrow is faster on the draw, and is more agile. That's ALL that matters in this fight. Come one people. Headshot-mismatch.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't matter, the animation quality limited Bats WAY too much in this TV show feats-wise. LOL at people trying to make this closer than it is. Arrow is faster on the draw, and is more agile. That's ALL that matters in this fight. Come one people. Headshot-mismatch.

Animation quality can't be held against him, at least not to such an extreme degree. He's fast enough

arcus

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Black_Arrow
@arcus1 said:
@llehdevil said:

Animation quality can't be held against him, at least not to such an extreme degree. He's fast enough

I was looking for a gif of that feat. Here there are some couple of more speed feats:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arcus

arcus

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: gifs aren't working like that currently...but if you have the gif open in another tab and drag and drop it into here, it'll work

I haven't gotten it to work with gifs I have saved on my computer, but if you upload them to giphy (at least that's what I've been using) the drag and drop will work

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: so tell me how Bruce doesn't get an arrow through his chest? He can't dodge an arrow from The Arrow. Come on dude.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: so tell me how Bruce doesn't get an arrow through his chest? He can't dodge an arrow from The Arrow. Come on dude.

Why not? He's fast enough to draw a batarang and throw it into the barrel of a pistol before the guy could finish pulling the trigger, he's dodged gunfire more than once, it's not impossible for him to avoid an arrow.

Just because the animation style limited how fast things could be depicted doesn't mean they weren't actually fast. Gunfire is gunfire, for example

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

@black_arrow: gifs aren't working like that currently...but if you have the gif open in another tab and drag and drop it into here, it'll work

I haven't gotten it to work with gifs I have saved on my computer, but if you upload them to giphy (at least that's what I've been using) the drag and drop will work

Thanks! Here are the feats I was talking about (Note: Batman was drugged the first two gifs making them more impressive):

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@llehdevil said:

Why not? He's fast enough to draw a batarang and throw it into the barrel of a pistol before the guy could finish pulling the trigger, he's dodged gunfire more than once, it's not impossible for him to avoid an arrow.

Just because the animation style limited how fast things could be depicted doesn't mean they weren't actually fast. Gunfire is gunfire, for example

Gunfire was slower back then, and no way villains were getting Uzi's from the black market. They were cheap handguns. Did you see the guy on Youtube dodge and tank small magnum bullets?

Ollie's casually dodged submachine fire and has better knowledge of stealth like he showed against that hitman.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: nice. Granted that's a very small crossbow, but the projectiles clearly had a good amount of force behind them, meaning they were pretty fast. Not unreasonable, imo, to think they're comparable to standard arrow speed, cause fiction and all

@arcus1 said:
@llehdevil said:

Gunfire was slower back then, and no way villains were getting Uzi's from the black market. They were cheap handguns. Did you see the guy on Youtube dodge and tank small magnum bullets?

Ollie's casually dodged submachine fire and has better knowledge of stealth like he showed against that hitman.

Still faster than arrows

What evidence is there to show that Bruce couldn't possibly avoid an arrow?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Black_Arrow

@arcus1 said:

@black_arrow: nice. Granted that's a very small crossbow, but the projectiles clearly had a good amount of force behind them, meaning they were pretty fast. Not unreasonable, imo, to think they're comparable to standard arrow speed, cause fiction and all

It had enough force to pierce a Batarang and pin it against a tree, since the projectiles are smaller they have less mass, so they would need more speed to penetrate the Batarang.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

It had enough force to pierce a Batarang and pin it against a tree, since the projectiles are smaller they have less mass, so they would need more speed to penetrate the Batarang.

Nice

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I completely missed that TNBA feats were allowed for this fight. In that case, Batman stomps. TNBA gave him very clear bullet timing feats, some ridiculous strength feats, and overall way too much for Ollie to handle