#1 Edited by kingmark14 (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark knight rises version of bane. No weapons. Prep. Who wins?

#3 Posted by RetconCrisis (4450 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane rapes him.

You say the arrows are your ally, I can snap them in half. What now?!?

I can imagine that with the voice, oh god...

#4 Posted by Chibi_cute (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

Bane rapes him.

You say the arrows are your ally, I can snap them in half. What now?!?

I can imagine that with the voice, oh god...

Arrow: you made a serious mistake.

Bane: But not as serious as yours i fear.

#5 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18788 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow wins.

Bane showed little to no actual skill. His fighting style was simply relying on overpowing the other guy - which worked on an old tired Batman.

Arrow on the other hand has actually demonstrated skill and practiced martial arts. And he's beaten people who are stronger than him.

#6 Posted by SirNeko (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie Bane sucked so hard, Arrow stomps pretty easily.

#7 Posted by dorukesin (6889 posts) - - Show Bio

Oliver curbstomps

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8558 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow wins.

Bane showed little to no actual skill. His fighting style was simply relying on overpowing the other guy - which worked on an old tired Batman.

Arrow on the other hand has actually demonstrated skill and practiced martial arts. And he's beaten people who are stronger than him.

Seconded.

#9 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5890 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow wins. Bane pretty much acknowledged that Bruce had gotten soft and squishy due to his hiatus. The second time, Bruce was not only keeping up, but he embarrassed Bane.

Ollie should be able to replicate what Batman acomplished. Espicially with the more then 20+ episodes showing how skilled he is. He has beaten soldiers, assassins, thugs and gangstas. Aside from Dark Archer and China White, and maybe Huntress (whom we all know he was sweet on) Ollie has yet to be challenged. Considering he was fast enough to put down Deadshot at a close range with a single arrow. He could just shoot Bane. Bane may have a high pain tolerance due to the drugs. But he ain't immortal. Just means he won't be in pain when he dies.

Olivers pain tolerance is nearly as good. He has fought with broken ribs, an overdose which raked his body. Falls from great heights, and being shot. He destroys.

#10 Edited by andersonsilvaissuperman (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow wins.

Bane was definitely a powerhouse figure but he was also a league of shadows member. He has showcased plenty of technique against batman in the 1st fight. Not to mention he can take plenty of blows and play mind games during the fight.

Ollie has been beaten twice by a the dark archer who hasnt needed to do much to beat ollie twice and almost 3 times.

#11 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5890 posts) - - Show Bio

@andersonsilvaissuperman: Bane didn't show much skill to me. If anything he was an above adverage brawler. It has been alluded to, that Dark Archer was trained by the Ras al Ghul of his universe and may be a league member himself. He also demostrated some judo and possibly akido. His style like Banes is designed for close quarter combat. Also he beat Ollie four times. Bane will easily tank Ollies punches, but pain killers don't stop suffocation. All Oliver need do is get him in the hold he learned from Yao Fei or atleast from Shado who possibly taught him what her father taught her.

#12 Edited by Chibi_cute (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive seen Arrow and olliver isn't really that impressive fighter and not even stronger and had poorer durability. Dont know why the wank on olliver is too high.

#13 Posted by RogueShadow (11616 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow wins.

@andersonsilvaissuperman: Bane didn't show much skill to me. If anything he was an above adverage brawler. It has been alluded to, that Dark Archer was trained by the Ras al Ghul of his universe and may be a league member himself. He also demostrated some judo and possibly akido. His style like Banes is designed for close quarter combat. Also he beat Ollie four times. Bane will easily tank Ollies punches, but pain killers don't stop suffocation. All Oliver need do is get him in the hold he learned from Yao Fei or atleast from Shado who possibly taught him what her father taught her.

I agree with these statements.

#14 Posted by Experio (16962 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow wins using Theatricality and deception

#15 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6295 posts) - - Show Bio

I say it goes like Batman and Bane's second fight. Arrow wins, but gets ruffed up.

#16 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5890 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: Have you watched the show..and not just clips? Because Oliver has fought while coming off an overdose and basically owned large groups of men by himself. And unlike Batman, he didn't require shadows, smokebombs, or nightvision and the element of surprise to do so.

#17 Posted by kingmark14 (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, cool. Anybody else?

#18 Posted by Chibi_cute (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83: They are just fodders as if bane can't do that kind of feat he will do it even more with ease.So he didn't use that kind of tricks that batman did how is that gonna contribute to olliver to win the fight.?

#19 Posted by Chibi_cute (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

Arrow wins using Theatricality and deception

BANE : Theatricality and Deception are powerful weapons to the uninitiated but we are initiated.

#20 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5890 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: Because Oliver is smart enough and fast enough to realize that Bane requires the Mask and disable it.

#21 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie bane was not impressive

Arrow wins

#22 Posted by BlackWind (7062 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow is more than accurate enough to not only hit people from large distances, but pin them to walls by their clothing. It would be simple to knock off Bane's breathing mask. Also, fodder or not, the fact is, Ollie was clearly using martial arts to take down groups, not just brawling and overwhelming with power. And if you don't accept that, he has gone h2h with plenty actual martial artists too in the show.

#23 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow in a convincing win/

#24 Posted by Hit_Girl98 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow poop stomps

#25 Posted by kingmark14 (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: I said in my first comment no arrows

#26 Posted by Chibi_cute (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: Because Oliver is smart enough and fast enough to realize that Bane requires the Mask and disable it.

That would make only bane go apeshit and more agressive.

#27 Posted by Chibi_cute (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow is more than accurate enough to not only hit people from large distances, but pin them to walls by their clothing. It would be simple to knock off Bane's breathing mask. Also, fodder or not, the fact is, Ollie was clearly using martial arts to take down groups, not just brawling and overwhelming with power. And if you don't accept that, he has gone h2h with plenty actual martial artists too in the show.

How is he going to survive trading blows from a guy whose punches can shatter holes on concrete pillars.? Ollie got even hurt by simple hits from his bestfriend's dad. in their fight in an abandoned factory and it took him long to recover from that injuries he got.

#28 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5890 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: Simple hits? Malcolm was in the peak of human fitness. The dude was in great shape and trained. I should not have to tell you that puts extra power to his kicks and punches. Also Malcolm was trained by the League. (Possibly) and was able to destroy Olivers very sturdy Bow with one strike.

#29 Posted by dondave (38819 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie

#30 Posted by kingmark14 (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else have an opinion?

#31 Posted by Pr0metheus (5419 posts) - - Show Bio

Season 1 stomps.

Season 2 wins but takes minor damage.

#32 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at people saying Oliver could stomp someone who could punch a hole in a concrete pillar and no sell hits from Batman. Remember this is 1 on 1 with no weapons, which means no arrows for Oliver. I remember one episode where he struggled a little against that guy who broke into his house looking to kill that kid. I don't see how he stomps Bane. I think Oliver has a chance but Bane's strength and durability edge would give him the edge.

#33 Posted by Chibi_cute (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: Simple hits? Malcolm was in the peak of human fitness. The dude was in great shape and trained. I should not have to tell you that puts extra power to his kicks and punches. Also Malcolm was trained by the League. (Possibly) and was able to destroy Olivers very sturdy Bow with one strike.

His strength is not enough.. to match with bane also how is oliver going to survive tanking heavy blows from bane? he is not wearing enough.. armor to protect him from the damage even if he is in a great shape.. Even batman wearing a titanium dipped,kevlar suit didn't saved him from being raped. remember the op stated no prep no weapons.. if use of weapon is allowed then he might stand a chance but this is h2h fight. ollie gets beaten mercilessly.

#34 Posted by kingmark14 (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else wanna post?

#35 Posted by Gordyman (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow: "Bane...You have failed this city!"

Bane: "Let the gamess begiiiinnnn!"

#36 Edited by Wardemon32 (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see Arrow really hurting Bane much...

#37 Edited by kingmark14 (794 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by THORSON (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

from a far arrow

h2h bane

#39 Posted by Wardemon32 (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingmark14:

I'll have to admit that I don't watch Arrow much(Never have much time and usually forget) but when I look at him fighting I think Bane can definately take his punches. Batman was pretty strong and he was taking hits easily from Batman + Batman has his armor gloves which should add a bit more impact.

Bane was letting Batman get in hits. Do you know what would happen if you just stand there and let someone hit you up just like that? And Batman was pulling in full swings which should be a KO. Batman couldn't even hurt Bane which is pretty impressive.

#40 Posted by kingmark14 (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: he might have felt pain, but tolerated it. You can't not hit a guy, without the guy feeling pain (unless you're a wimp)

#41 Posted by Wardemon32 (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingmark14:

We'll he sure didn't show it. And by the looks of it, if he felt pain then it really wasn't much. He let Batman give his hardest hits to him in the face 5 times and just shrugged it off. He didn't even flinch. I doubt arrow can do that. Let alone take Banes hits.

#42 Posted by kingmark14 (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: But keep in mind, batman had been out of the game for eight years. That probably affected his fighting abilities.

#43 Edited by kingmark14 (794 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon anyone?