• 46 results
modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By modernww2fare  Online

Poll Arrow Deathstroke vs Teen Titans Slade (61 votes)

Arrow Deathstroke 18%
Teen Titans Slade 80%

In this battle we find out who is the REAL Deathstroke!

vs

Rules:

-Standard Gear

-Arrow Deathstroke is on mirakuru

• 
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

MAJOR Mother Flipping Mismatch. Cartoon Slade stomps the poop out CW Slade. Only possible advantage he has is healing: Cartoon Slade has everything else.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Slade comes out of nowhere and curbstomps. He is the real Slade.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By modernww2fare  Online

@stormdriven said:

Comic Slade comes out of nowhere and curbstomps. He is the real Slade.

Comic Slade looks like a pirate at a fashion show

No Caption Provided

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I don't remember TT Slade having too many strength feats, or any speed feats at all. And his best skill showing is beating Robin, but he wasn't very skillful while he did it.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Kokemabb200

@lukehero said:

MAJOR Mother Flipping Mismatch. Cartoon Slade stomps the poop out CW Slade. Only possible advantage he has is healing: Cartoon Slade has everything else.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

TT Slade wins

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DarthManhunter

Teen Titans Slade.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does TT Slade even have any feats besides beating up Robin? Arrow Slade should be much faster and more skilled.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

I like Slade, but let's face it. He was regularly matched by a teenager in Robin, as exceptional as he is, which is all the odder considering he could pretty much handle any other Titan with ease.

That would be equivalent to Deathstroke getting dropped by Arsenal, and we all know that wasn't going to happen.

CW, Deathstroke has the training, the skill, cunning, and gear to put down TT Slade.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@scouterv: You say that as if it's a bad thing. Teen Titans Robin would wreck any CW fighter, not only was he superhuman in every way, he also had some toon force.

TT Robin one-shots robots and could solo his whole team, everyone was holding back including him so the feat is still legit. Slade's lesser robot clone gave a semi-bloodlusted Beast Boy serious issues, now lets be honest do really see CW Deathstroke able to hold his own agaisnt Beast Boy?

When Slade decided to stop playing around he wrecked Robin in one of their fights.

Slade absolutely stomps Deathstroke.

In all honesty, nobody should have been able to beat Beast Boy. He could turn into a T-Rex. Yet was regularly beaten. He wouldn't stand a chance against Deathstroke if he fights as he normally does

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin is greatly skilled,especially shown in the episode where Robin looks for The Master.But Robin needed the help of his team to beat Slade nearly,if not every time.Every other time and Robin was helpless fighting Slade.Robin in a pissed off state solo'd Cinderblock,the same cinderblock that was able to give the titans a good fight but in that same pissed off state,Slade committed child abuse.Robin is also fast enough to deflect bullets and lasers with his staff with the utmost of ease yet Slade can easily maneuver around Robin's moves.Slade is literally a better Robin in every way.Just my 2 cents...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

Does TT Slade even have any feats besides beating up Robin? Arrow Slade should be much faster and more skilled.

Does he need another feat? Robin in teent titans blitzed a room full of Slades men before any member of his team could even react besides beat boy who transformed into a bull:

Loading Video...

You even see him decapitating a few robots so he is strong. Robin was also hurting conderblock with his staff who was durable enough to tank hits from the starbolts, cyborgs cannon, etc:

Loading Video...

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Robin like beat up Cynberblock? And Slade took shots from him easily... Plus Slade was able to match up with Beast Boys animal forms IIRC so Id definitely give him the majority here. TT ftw xD

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TT slade would wreck Deathstroke especially if he has his little fire thingy going on

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Does he need another feat? Robin in teent titans blitzed a room full of Slades men before any member of his team could even react besides beat boy who transformed into a bull:

Loading Video...

You even see him decapitating a few robots so he is strong. Robin was also hurting conderblock with his staff who was durable enough to tank hits from the starbolts, cyborgs cannon, etc:

Loading Video...

Well damn. Although that whole episode with Slade beating Robin was just a hallucination, but still Slade did beat Robin before.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I know. I was just uploading the part where robin was hurting cinderblock. That part wasn't a hallucination.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: I know. I was just uploading the part where robin was hurting cinderblock. That part wasn't a hallucination.

Oh man now I look silly, I didn't even watch the video, I just assumed you were posting Slade's fight with Robin.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Oh man now I look silly, I didn't even watch the video, I just assumed you were posting Slade's fight with Robin.

LOL its cool.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone else hate the Arrow Deathstroke mask

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By renamed040924

Does anyone else hate the Arrow Deathstroke mask

Stop talking about the mask!!!! Everybody talks about the mask and yes it's dumb but he's still cool!!!!

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Iragexcudder
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In that video Robin just went full HAM.

Slade should win.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: we can call him Death Bow!

And instead of bullets he can shoot bow ties out of his guns that latch onto people's necks and strangle them.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade curbstomps

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: by God! You've just created the most majestic but cool killing force in the universe! Bo Wilson

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#44 JediXMan  Moderator

Slade stomps. Just because Robin was able to challenge Slade (even though Slade didn't go all out) means nothing. While holding back, Robin soloed the Teen Titans with ease: once as Red X, and again as Slade's apprentice. Robin has been shown to be consistently better than every member of the Titans - just compare how he faired against Terra with how everyone else did. Slade, after becoming human, tossed a large ax far enough and hard enough to hurt Trigon from a block away. He and Robin are exceptional fighters and certainly superhuman by RL and Arrow standards.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: by God! You've just created the most majestic but cool killing force in the universe! Bo Wilson

Batman, prepare... to fear.

@jedixman said:

Slade stomps. Just because Robin was able to challenge Slade (even though Slade didn't go all out) means nothing. While holding back, Robin soloed the Teen Titans with ease: once as Red X, and again as Slade's apprentice. Robin has been shown to be consistently better than every member of the Titans - just compare how he faired against Terra with how everyone else did. Slade, after becoming human, tossed a large ax far enough and hard enough to hurt Trigon from a block away. He and Robin are exceptional fighters and certainly superhuman by RL and Arrow standards.

And in Teen Titans GO he soloed them again using bathroom appliances without ever leaving the toilet.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ScouterV

@jedixman: In all fairness, when he was Red X, he designed gear specifically to take down his teammates, didn't he? His standard gear isn't that versatile, and the Titans didn't even want to fight him as The Apprentice.

@leo-343 said:

@scouterv: Beast Boy would kill Arrow Deathstroke even if he fights how he normally does.

I highly doubt that. Beast Boy is too stupid, and Deathstroke would go for the kill ASAP. If he didn't shoot him from a distance to start with.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#47 JediXMan  Moderator
@scouterv said:

@jedixman: In all fairness, when he was Red X, he designed gear specifically to take down his teammates, didn't he?

Yes, it is. The same suit was later worn by somebody else, and Robin was able to contend with him:

Loading Video...

Here's Red X vs Robin and the Teen Titans. Robin fairs better against him than anybody else, and dodges a hit from a teleporter. He did better than the rest of the team combined.

Loading Video...

@scouterv said:

His standard gear isn't that versatile, and the Titans didn't even want to fight him as The Apprentice.

It's versatile enough to contend with the Titans and Red X. Also, he held back, as well. And despite that, he had the physical strength to pull Beast Boy through a sign while he was in the form of a gorilla.

Robin is superhuman, and stronger than anybody in the Arrow universe. I will go as far as to say that Robin can, relatively easily, solo the Arrow-verse roster of street levelers.

Here is a montage of Robin's exploits in "the Quest," where he goes on a journey to learn advanced martial arts (sorry; I can't get a non-AMV. Just mute the irritating audio).

1:08 - Robin lifts a bear / human hybrid multiple times his size with raw strength, as his foe landed on him - Robin's knees didn't even buckle. This, arguably, displays more than anything Arrow Deathstroke has displayed, and Robin is - again - physically inferior to TT Slade.

1:35 - Fights a more agile opponent in his opponent's domain, displaying incredible speed and agility.

The purpose of this episode were for Robin to train and learn, and therefore I will not be bringing up Robin's other feats, since they do not apply to his previous encounters with Slade. That said, the feats I am bringing up have to do with Robin's stats, and not anything that he learned.

Loading Video...

The reason I am talking about Robin, for the record, is because he is inferior to Slade, consistently. It's not a fair fight; Robin, and every "street leveler" in the TT series, has superhuman stats and skills.

Back to Slade:

6:00 - Slade fights one of Trigon's minions. Slade is depowered, so he does not have the superhuman powers given to him by Trigon; he just wants to regain his soul.

7:50 - Attacks Trigon from above, and lands safely despite the incredible height. He then hurls a giant ax at high speed and power at Trigon, and it lands hard enough to knock Trigon back. Yes, it is a weapon of Trigon's, but the sheer velocity is impressive. Just consider the strength needed to do that.

Loading Video...

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TT Slade

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By IndomitableRegal

TT Slade. That show definitely had its share of awesome normals (Robin, Slade, Speedy, Red X, etc.). Sometimes, it was like the less power you had, the more capable you were. To me, CW Deathstroke's advantages are healing and ruthlessness, but I think Slade generally held back. The Haunted episode was a hallucination, but I think it was still a good example of what Slade could do if he let loose a little.