Iron Doom said:
"Apocolypse"

Why?
#4 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Apocolypse"

Why?"

Because Apocolypse can morph into any weapon basically so he could curbstomp Armageddon
#5 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Doom said:
"Alpha said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Apocolypse"

Why?"

Because Apocolypse can morph into any weapon basically so he could curbstomp Armageddon"
I know he can manipulate his size but never heard he can change his form.

Armageddon can manipulate energy and that means he can take away form one of Apoc powers.
#6 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't he have both abilities of Jean Grey and Apocolypse?

#7 Posted by Golden Spartan (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocolypse, no doubt

#8 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Armageddon;

Superhuman strength and energy manipulation. Enhanced durability and resistance to injury. War like temperament with great leadership qualities.

This was taken from Marvel Encyclopedia.

#9 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Doesn't he have both abilities of Jean Grey and Apocolypse?"
#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"erik said:
"Doesn't he have both abilities of Jean Grey and Apocolypse?"
"
who?
#11 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

Armageddon.

#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
was going to run in and say Armageddon but then realized its not the Armageddon he thought it was and runs back out
#13 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse, with ease. Armageddon needed the X-Men (Including Phoenix) to help him take on Apocalypse in his reality. Even then they didn't beat him definitively.

#14 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Apocalypse, with ease. Armageddon needed the X-Men (Including Phoenix) to help him take on Apocalypse in his reality. Even then they didn't beat him definitively."
So I guess Armageddon either doesn't have both abilities or doesn't know how to utilize them properly.
#15 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Apocalypse, with ease. Armageddon needed the X-Men (Including Phoenix) to help him take on Apocalypse in his reality. Even then they didn't beat him definitively."
So how would Apoc beat him?
#16 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"So how would Apoc beat him?"
By spanking him for his disobedience.
#17 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Alpha said:
"So how would Apoc beat him?"
By spanking him for his disobedience."
Wow. A @$$ paddling from Apocalypse would be painful indeed.
#18 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Wow. A @$$ paddling from Apocalypse would be painful indeed."
He deserves one for the mohawk alone.
#19 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"erik said:
"
Ha ha! Yes he does.
#20 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"erik said:
"

It' s a helmet similar to Ares.

But seriously, what could Apoc do?

Any energy he use would only be manipulated in Aramaggedons favor. \

What does that leave?

#21 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Apocalypse's mastery of his own powers far outweighs Armageddon's. I don't know enough about the character to come up with a detailed scenario, but he was clearly unable to defeat Apocalypse on his own in the 2 issues of Exiles he was featured in. I'm also interested to know how you know it's a helmet and not his actual hair. I don't recall it ever being mentioned.

#22 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
" I believe Apocalypse's mastery of his own powers far outweighs Armageddon's. I don't know enough about the character to come up with a detailed scenario, but he was clearly unable to defeat Apocalypse on his own in the 2 issues of Exiles he was featured in. I'm also interested to know how you know it's a helmet and not his actual hair. I don't recall it ever being mentioned."
I think  you are right about the hair. Apocalypse is naked. It seems like Armageddon is as well. Why would he wear a helmet? That is a funny image, naked guy putting on a helmet then running around.
#23 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

that is not funny at all lol that would be like a streaker running on the medievles  time dinner and tournament while two knights are battling. 

#24 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"that is not funny at all lol that would be like a streaker running on the medievles  time dinner and tournament while two knights are battling. "
Lol.
#25 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
" I believe Apocalypse's mastery of his own powers far outweighs Armageddon's. I don't know enough about the character to come up with a detailed scenario, but he was clearly unable to defeat Apocalypse on his own in the 2 issues of Exiles he was featured in. I'm also interested to know how you know it's a helmet and not his actual hair. I don't recall it ever being mentioned."
in other pics he is not wearing it.

#26 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

Then he is a naked guy with a helmet!!?

#27 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha said:

"in other pics he is not wearing it."
Where are these pictures? I can't find one anywhere.
#28 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. I wonder if he does the Trojan commercials in his reality. 

#29 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
Alpha said:
"in other pics he is not wearing it."
Where are these pictures? I can't find one anywhere."

I'm looking in the Marvel Encyclopedia. In this he has a silver helmet with two axe type wings on the side. No mohawk. It also shows a pic from the Hulk comic that he was in with a different helmet (no mohawk)
#30 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure those are different characters, since Armageddon was invented for Millennial Visions, which was published 2 years after the Hulk issues he is cited as being in on his ComicVine page. What does the Encyclopedia say about him? I don't think he exists/has a counterpart in 616.

#31 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Apocalypse wins
#32 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
" Pretty sure those are different characters, since Armageddon was invented for Millennial Visions, which was published 2 years after the Hulk issues he is cited as being in on his ComicVine page. What does the Encyclopedia say about him? I don't think he exists/has a counterpart in 616."

This was during Hulk's association with the Patheon. Hulk killed his son and he is an extra-terrestial.
#33 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

So, they are 2 different characters altogether then.

#34 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"So, they are 2 different characters altogether then."

Not sure who you were talking about. Mine was 616.
#35 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking about the guy pictured in the OP. He's Earth-2182. You're talking about LORD Armageddon. Completely different character.