Full knowledge for both.

Standard equipment.

In-Character.

Winner by Death.

Setting is a forest by a large pound.

Starting distance is 125 feet.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by VeganDiet (985 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Arlong. Been a while since I read that arc, or any One Piece for that matter, but he was a beast.

#3 Posted by BlackWind (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

All fishmen are 10 times stronger than an average human, and twice as strong underwater, though Arlong is stronger than most as seen when he picked up a house. He can throw water with the force of a shotgun that can even hurt EB Luffy, his nose can chop through steel, and he casually caught a cannonball in his mouth and crushed it. And his reflexes are at least supersonic.

Arlong chews Kraven up and spits him out.

#4 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

Kevin's last hunt. Fails.

Arlong murders him horribly. Too bad, kraven's one my favourites..

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (12998 posts) - - Show Bio

Arlong stomps pretty hard here. Even with prep, I don't think Kraven can overcome such power.

#6 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Kraven The Hunter immortal?

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (12998 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Isn't Kraven The Hunter immortal?

Kinda, but Arlong can still just grab him and... hold him.

#8 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Okay, thanks.

#9 Posted by nickzambuto (12998 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Arlong is faster than Kraven as well, strange as it sounds. Despite being immortal there's really nothing at all the hunter can do; he'll probably turn into Arlong's punching bag.

#10 Posted by BlackWind (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@terry2012 said:

Arlong is faster than Kraven as well, strange as it sounds. Despite being immortal there's really nothing at all the hunter can do; he'll probably turn into Arlong's punching bag.

You mean chew toy.

#11 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

@BlackWind: Yeah, that exactly what I'm thinking. Or he wait until he punches his self out and then Kraven can do something.

#12 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

The hunter could find a way to win here, but it is doubtful.

#13 Posted by Shawnbaby (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

All fishmen are 10 times stronger than an average human, and twice as strong underwater, though Arlong is stronger than most as seen when he picked up a house. He can throw water with the force of a shotgun that can even hurt EB Luffy, his nose can chop through steel, and he casually caught a cannonball in his mouth and crushed it. And his reflexes are at least supersonic.

Kraven has kept up with Spider-Man who is, and I quote, "A heckuva lot stronger than 10 men"

I won't say Kraven wins, because I don't know anything at all about Arlong, but he shouldn't be underestimated.

#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

The hunter could find a way to win here, but it is doubtful.

yeah.. veryyy doubtful.

@nickzambuto said:

Kinda, but Arlong can still just grab him and... hold him.

No homo lol

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (12998 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@BlackWind said:

Kraven has kept up with Spider-Man who is, and I quote, "A heckuva lot stronger than 10 men"

I won't say Kraven wins, because I don't know anything at all about Arlong, but he shouldn't be underestimated.

Kraven keeps up with Spider-Man mostly thanks to his skill and more-or-less equal speed, and even then he still gets beat. Kraven himself is only a 2 tonner IIRC. If Arlong just stood there and waited for 5 days I doubt Kraven would do any amount of overwhelming damage.

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@BlackWind said:

Kraven keeps up with Spider-Man mostly thanks to his skill and more-or-less equal speed, and even then he still gets beat. Kraven himself is only a 2 tonner IIRC. If Arlong just stood there and waited for 5 days I doubt Kraven would do any amount of overwhelming damage.

I believe Kraven's most recent version is sporting a bit more than a 2 ton strength level...but like I said...I'm not saying Kraven wins...just that he shouldn't be underestimated.