Arkhamverse Batman vs Nolan Bane, Arrowverse Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul

• 71 results
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Arkhamverse Batman vs Nolan Bane, Arrowverse Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul (79 votes)

Arkhamverse Batman 77%
Team 23%

Using his standard arsenal of gadgets, can Arkhamverse Batman take down the team?

vs

Arena:

Funhouse Brawl

• 
colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham Bats stomps

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane is fodder. If Ra's turns out to be as good as he currently seems, he could potentially win by himself.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane is fodder. If Ra's turns out to be as good as he currently seems, he could potentially win by himself.

I wouldn't assume, Ra's could solo. Arkham Batman when he was still new to the vigilantism took down Deathstroke pretty easily, and Deathstroke had both prep and the element of surprise.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@nickzambuto: Win by himself? Batman has full gear and fought and bear a lot more dangerous and powerful Ra's IMO. That boss fight was crazy.

Arkham Ra's is a lot more dangerous and powerful? Based on what? He didn't have a single feat.

@ostarion said:

@nickzambuto said:

I wouldn't assume, Ra's could solo. Arkham Batman when he was still new to the vigilantism took down Deathstroke pretty easily, and Deathstroke had both prep and the element of surprise.

Like I said, we don't know Ra's limits yet. He very well could turn out to be on par with his comic book counterpart. As of now he can't win by himself, but the season is only half over.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Ajunafall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh...

Loading Video...

Arkham Batman already beat the crap out of the Suicide Squad which included Captain Boomerang, Deadshot, Black Spider, King Shark, Harley and Killer Frost without breaking a sweat.

Lop sided fight

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajunafall: This is Videogame Batman from the Arkham series.

Which means its even MORE of a blowout. The team literally has no chance. None. In his world they are all basic sidewalk criminals.

Ajunafall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

@ajunafall: This is Videogame Batman from the Arkham series.

Which means its even MORE of a blowout. The team literally has no chance. None. In his world they are all basic sidewalk criminals.

That clip is from Assault on Arkham which takes place IN the Arkhamverse, the Batman in the clip is the same Batman from the Arkham games.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with ease.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajunafall: The movie is BASED on the game, not canon with it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@nickzambuto: He did show he was more dangerous... He kind of reality warped to a certain degree. And everything he did to Batman during their fight should count as a feat in a way.

Reality warp? He drugged Batman, that's it. Beating him is a good feat but in no way was that version of Ra's more dangerous than Arrow Ra's.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zaied

Arkham Batman is superior to Arrow characters by a solid margin. His standard gear gives him the win.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id back the team if Slade is on mirakuru.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hardcore mismatch. Batman wins

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman no contest.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rogueshadow  Moderator

Batman, Deathstroke's not as big a pushover as people are suggesting though, his raw damage soak is intense. If Ra's is as good as he seems, he could give Batman trouble. Right now though, Arkham Batman takes a comfortable 10/10 win in my opinion.

@sachmoo said:

Loading Video...
lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lukas12

Batman.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I always thought that Arrow Deathstroke>Arkham Deathstroke, at least with the Mirakuru syrum

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rogueshadow  Moderator

@ganon15 said:

@rogueshadow: I always thought that Arrow Deathstroke>Arkham Deathstroke, at least with the Mirakuru syrum

Arkham Deathstroke doesn't really have any legitimate feats. It's worth noting that the trailer of him fighting Batman is not canon, it fits nowhere into the game's timeline. However I'm inclined to say it's a good general indicator of his skill level and I think he probably would beat Arrow Deathstroke, he just lacks the feats. I think we need to see more of of Ra's though, he schooled Arrow beyond anything I would've expected, similarly, we need to see more of Deathstroke off the Mirakuru to properly assess his skill level, because his physical stats won't be enough to challenge Arkham Batman in my opinion, certainly not with his gear.

Deathstroke and Ra's are the only people in the Arrowverse I could see challenging Arkham Batman, but not at this point in their feat timeline in my opinion.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sachmoo

Batman, Deathstroke's not as big a pushover as people are suggesting though, his raw damage soak is intense. If Ra's is as good as he seems, he could give Batman trouble. Right now though, Arkham Batman takes a comfortable 10/10 win in my opinion.

@sachmoo said:

Loading Video...

Hmm... I eat my words. Everything i read before hand said it was Based on the game. Does it even make sense? That would mean its set after Arkham origins. It seems not all the story lines intermingle, but oh well.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman760
TheAmazingBatman760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps hard.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane is nothing, Batman already beat his Deathstroke and can beat this one with skill or gear, and Ra's is nothing. Ra's isn't physically on Batman's level and isn't skilled enough to be a huge factor.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sachmoo

Team.

Just curious, how in the world is the team going to win?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:
@imperfect_cell said:

Team.

Basically everyone Batman fought had 1-3 feats. Deathstroke & Ra's have better feats than anyone Batman has fought. Ra's & Slade are both faster (unless you count the fear takedown, which I don't, considering Batman's cinematic feats are below bullet-time), & Deathstroke is stronger. They also have a fair amount of gear, albeit not as much as Batman.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By modernww2fare

@jayc1324 said:

Bane is nothing, Batman already beat his Deathstroke and can beat this one with skill or gear, and Ra's is nothing. Ra's isn't physically on Batman's level and isn't skilled enough to be a huge factor.

Wouldn't Bane's nearly indestructible mask be an obstacle? This DS doesn't have as much feats as his Arrow counterpart.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He fodderizes them. c:

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare: It doesn't matter if Bane can't feel pain, if all of his bones are broken he won't be doing anything.

Batman can still beat DS with skill or his gadgets.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane punched through concrete though...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:
@imperfect_cell said:

Team.

Basically everyone Batman fought had 1-3 feats. Deathstroke & Ra's have better feats than anyone Batman has fought. Ra's & Slade are both faster (unless you count the fear takedown, which I don't, considering Batman's cinematic feats are below bullet-time), & Deathstroke is stronger. They also have a fair amount of gear, albeit not as much as Batman.

I don't agree with all that, but your only comparing the combatants to their counterpart. This isn't a Deathstroke Vs. Deathstroke battle. Arkham Batman has fought people who far outclass these 3 guys in many categories including strength, speed and durability. I don't even think they have a way to put him down, as It takes a sizable amount of damage to KO/kill batman. Aside from that, batman could beat these three guys just by standing on a roof spamming freeze blast and Remote electrical charge.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

Arkham Batman has fought people who far outclass these 3 guys in many categories including strength, speed and durability.

Yeah, he's fought people like Grundy who outclass Slade in strength and durability, but they're mostly brutes. Who has he fought who is a bullet-timer, because Batman sure isn't. Deathstroke & Ra's stomped Arrow, a legitimate bullet-timer.

I don't even think they have a way to put him down, as It takes a sizable amount of damage to KO/kill batman.

Not really, IMO. What's his greatest durability feat? He can tank bullets but not without significant injury. A few bullets from someone competent with a gun like Slade should do the trick.

Aside from that, batman could beat these three guys just by standing on a roof spamming freeze blast and Remote electrical charge.

Well I was arguing purely physically. Batman does have the gear edge, and while I don't think he'd use a tactic like that, it's not impossible.