Arkham series Batman vs Game Deadpool

• 71 results
johncena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Arkham series Batman vs Game Deadpool (57 votes)

Batman 49%
Deadpool 51%

Rules:Random encounter.

Batman haves all of the gadgets that wore show in the Arkham series video game.

Deadpool haves all the weapons that wore show in the video game.

Morals are off.

No BFR.

Win is given by incapacitation,K.O or Death.

No outside help.

Arena:Mid nigth Times Square.

The area is empty.

They start 55-fett apart.

WHO WINS AND WHY?

• 
TheDarkPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@darkazrael999: Which he won't be able to use if batman is/has: glue bomb him, hidden in the shadows, dropped a smoke bomb, used his grapple to steal dead pools weapons, or has literally punched him in the face ( mastering 127 different martial arts and having fist with enough power to punch through glass wich rockets can't ) so yes, that is my point :)

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@darkazrael999: That's what I'm saying. Feats for Deadpool outside of gameplay mechanics?

All of his cutscenes are based around humor and boob/dick jokes. There are a few where his guts get ripped out of his body and he still survives but beyond that, nothing.

Here Gameplay Mechanics can be used as legit combat feats, just like they can be used for games like Prototype and Infamous.

In that case, Batman can get shot with tons of bullets. Tank hits from Grundy. Tank Mr Freeze freeze guns. etc.

Of course. But in case of Batman, there is a disconnection between gameplay and narrative which games like Deadpool and Prototype don't have.
Narrative-wise, Batman a single bullet can take Bats out for a minute or two. Of course, it's the impact mostly and I'm sure his armor can tank several rounds but Wade has Laser Rifles.
So...yeah. Bat's ability to jump several meters in a single bound, regenerate health as he fights and have a pocket-dimension in his Utility Belt to store unlimited Batarangs won't exactly count. That doesn't mean this is a stomp in Wade's favor or that Bats is useless. Arkhamverse is one of my favorite Batman incarnations and his skill, fighting ability and gadgets are absolutely brilliant. He will give Wade the fight of his life but Wade's skill and damage output will be victorious, eventually.

Just remove all of the badass fire effects from the following vid. :)

Loading Video...

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Which he won't be able to use if batman is/has: glue bomb him, hidden in the shadows, dropped a smoke bomb, used his grapple to steal dead pools weapons, or has literally punched him in the face ( mastering 127 different martial arts and having fist with enough power to punch through glass wich rockets can't ) so yes, that is my point :)

This is Arkhamverse Batman and not Pre-52 New Earth Batman. You cannot use those feats because those belong to a Batman from a different Universe.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Deadpool, easily.

The Arkhamverse Batman, while an amazingly fun game, is a shadow of his real self.

Jmarshmallow

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would have to give this to Deadpool, but not in an easy fight.

Batman will make it difficult because of his gadgets, strength and speed, intelligence and fighting skills, but Deadpool's body is regenerating constantly, to the point where he can re-attach limbs and fight without the use of his vital organs. On top of that, Deadpool is a superb fighter and his guns/swords will leave more of a dent on Batman then anything Batman has to use on Deadpool.

I really wonder how this fight would go. Batman took down Grundy, Croc, Clayface, etc. in the game, wonder what he would make of Deadpool.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool wins due to teleportation and sledgehammers.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

Even though I enjoyed the Arkham games more (haven't played Origins but from what I've seen of it, looks buggy as all get out) than Deadpool's game overall, Batman is still pretty limited in that guns remain a very serious threat to him when wielded by a bunch of common thugs and is mostly saved in a lot of instances due to them very rarely bothering to look up, whereas Deadpool is working with more toon force and regularly wipes out hordes of superpowered enemies with various guns and melee weapons while dishing out and soaking damage simply because he can.

TheDarkPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: suppose, but he still has his glue grenade as I mentioned, and if he does have his mastery of martial arts, there doing a dlc on that

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: I'm only asking for feats. Not that hard bro. Canon feats. Not gameplay. Batman throwing batarangs at Killer Croc in Arkham Asylum is a feat, because if you don't throw them, Batman gets eaten. Batman using stealth to beat Deadshot in Arkham City is canon, because if Deadshot sees you, its over. I haven't played the Deadpool game so I don't know what can be legitimately used as a feat.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By WarBlade539

@monsterstomp said:

@darkazrael999: I'm only asking for feats. Not that hard bro. Canon feats. Not gameplay. Batman throwing batarangs at Killer Croc in Arkham Asylum is a feat, because if you don't throw them, Batman gets eaten. Batman using stealth to beat Deadshot in Arkham City is canon, because if Deadshot sees you, its over. I haven't played the Deadpool game so I don't know what can be legitimately used as a feat.

You are not getting it, buddy.

Deadpool's gameplay-mechanics can be used as legitimate combat-feats. For video-game characters, most of their gameplay-mechanics are used as feats.

When we debate on guys like Alex Mercer or Raiden (Metal Gear), what do we use as proof of their abilities and powers? Their gameplay-mechanics, correct? Similarly, for Deadpool, we can use his gameplay-mechanics as legit proof of his skills and abilities and powers.

For Deadpool, his gameplay-mechanics ARE canon.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool via teleportation and insane battle moves.

Is this a fully fed Deadpool?

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool wins, but Arkham is better as a game the deadpools

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Shawnbaby

They start 55-fett apart.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Shawnbaby

Deadpool via teleportation and insane battle moves.

Is this a fully fed Deadpool?

Just before the battle

No Caption Provided

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People actually played Deadpool? That game was trash.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool break the fourth wall and stomp. Batman has better legit feats though

I don't think so...

I really liked it

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

Deadpool break the fourth wall and stomp. Batman has better legit feats though

@darthaznable said:

I don't think so...

I really liked it

Floaty combat, meh combos, short campaign, lack of replayability. If you're a huge fan of Deadpool it's fine but from a typical character action game, it left a lot to be desired.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Khael