Arkham series Batman vs Game Deadpool

• 71 results
johncena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Arkham series Batman vs Game Deadpool (57 votes)

Batman 49%
Deadpool 51%

Rules:Random encounter.

Batman haves all of the gadgets that wore show in the Arkham series video game.

Deadpool haves all the weapons that wore show in the video game.

Morals are off.

No BFR.

Win is given by incapacitation,K.O or Death.

No outside help.

Arena:Mid nigth Times Square.

The area is empty.

They start 55-fett apart.

WHO WINS AND WHY?

• 
johncena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please,Somebody awser!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman

bump, I like to know as well

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

Batman.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Deadpool.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na YOU KNOW WHO

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jwwprod

Deadpool.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BatmanFan11

Deadpool's a 4th Wall Breaker. He wins.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

Deadpool.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool could do anything he wanted in his game because it was HIS game. He wins

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool. he still has that healing factor. and deadpool in the game will get help from cable. as in "this is what batman will do" help. deadpool wins.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the OP doesn't state that this takes place in Deadpool's game universe, then he cannot reality warp it or anything. However, Deadpool still wins. Purely by game mechanics, Deadpool stomps Arkham's Batman. You can virtually spam Deadpool's teleporter along with access to Deadpool's gargantuan amount of weapons. There's no way Batman can take him out via range with ANY of his equipment in the Arkham series, and going in close-quarters will get Batman decapitated or a hundred bullets to the face.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Deadpool

johncena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhiteronin: Deadpool can be incapacitated by batman with Batman Freeze blast.

@glubgluby: No outside help.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've played both games and Arkham Batman has way more feats taking on greater meta humans and a larger amount of enemies at once. His gadgets make him more versatile as well.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool jumps out of his game, jumps into Batman's game, and stabs him while Batman is fighting Joker or something.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

Deadpool jumps out of his game, jumps into Batman's game, and stabs him while Batman is fighting Joker or something.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would argue for Batman. He has taken on giant monsters, drugged meta-humans, and freakin' immortals.

1. A humongous vein-popping Solomon Grundy.
  2. Killer Croc and Batman having a staredown.
  3. Bane charge!
  4. Scarecrow doing his scare thing.
  5. Clayface speaking in a foreign language.
  6. Poison Ivy ascending in a Holy composure.
  7. Ra's Al Ghul looking sandier than usual.
  8. TITAN JOKER.

......but Deadpool's healing factor would be quite an obstacle.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na YOU KNOW WHO

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has he shown the ability to jump in another game?? Let alone a Warner brothers/ Dc comics game?? I think not.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Has he shown the ability to jump in another game?? Let alone a Warner brothers/ Dc comics game?? I think not.

Deadpool breaks the 4th wall constantly.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

And?? Has he shown this ability? If not than it's not going to happen.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Ok, first off, the statement was a joke and not meant to be taken super literal.

But, it doesn't seem you've even played the deadpool game...which makes me wonder how you can be so sure Batman would win.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Ok, first off, the statement was a joke and not meant to be taken super literal.

But, it doesn't seem you've even played the deadpool game...which makes me wonder how you can be so sure Batman would win.

Have you played the arkham games?? He tanks alot of hits, cuts, falls like it's nothing. Once he relies how DP powers work he will slice off his head and take it to the Batcave. Serious or not it hasn't been done. (FEATS)

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Have you played the arkham games?? He tanks alot of hits, cuts, falls like it's nothing. Once he relies how DP powers work he will slice off his head and take it to the Batcave. Serious or not it hasn't been done. (FEATS)

Yes, I've played both Arkham Asylum and City...haven't played Origins yet.

And Deadpool does all the same things you mention Batman does, he doesn't take fall damage, tanks huge hits. And sure, Batman can tank tons of hits from mooks...but a single shot from Deadshot and he's meat.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

And Deadpool does all the same things you mention Batman does, he doesn't take fall damage, tanks huge hits. And sure, Batman can tank tons of hits from mooks...but a single shot from Deadshot and he's meat.

Play origins man. He takes hits from a crazy super powered Bane, and Killer croc. Gets up like it's nothing. Unless he's getting shot in the chin bullets are not a problem for his suit. He is also a bullet dodger so that should take care of Dp's guns. Dp has not shown better accuracy than DS. If he has tell me i'll go buy the game asap.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:
@shawnbaby said:
@patrat18 said:
@shawnbaby said:
@patrat18 said:
@shawnbaby said:

"He's already made of meat."

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shawnbaby

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Play origins man. He takes hits from a crazy super powered Bane, and Killer croc. Gets up like it's nothing. Unless he's getting shot in the chin bullets are not a problem for his suit. He is also a bullet dodger so that should take care of Dp's guns. Dp has not shown better accuracy than DS. If he has tell me i'll go buy the game asap.

Of course I'm going to play origins...I'm just waiting for next year when the GOTY edition is released and i can pick it up for 20 bucks. Because i am Poor.

But my point being...if you have no clue what Deadpool can do....then you have no reason to think Batman wins. Granted, I'm a little behind on the Arkham Series...but I played through the first 2 games so I have a pretty good idea what Batman is capable of. You, however, have nothing to base your opinion on other than the fact you like the Arkham Games. Play the Deadpool game...and then come back here and if you still honestly feel like Batman wins...than you'll hear no argument from me.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawnbaby

@foreverevil said:

@shawnbaby said:
@patrat18 said:
@shawnbaby said:
@patrat18 said:
@shawnbaby said:
@patrat18 said:
@shawnbaby said:

"He's already made of meat."

Meat...as in "dead meat". Which I view as kind of funny...since i can charge through like 50 rounds from joker and twoface's goons...but a single shot from Deadshot is always an instant kill. But that's gameplay mechanics for you.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Of course I'm going to play origins...I'm just waiting for next year when the GOTY edition is released and i can pick it up for 20 bucks. Because i am Poor.

But my point being...if you have no clue what Deadpool can do....then you have no reason to think Batman wins. Granted, I'm a little behind on the Arkham Series...but I played through the first 2 games so I have a pretty good idea what Batman is capable of. You, however, have nothing to base your opinion on other than the fact you like the Arkham Games. Play the Deadpool game...and then come back here and if you still honestly feel like Batman wins...than you'll hear no argument from me.

WRONGG i've seen the walkthroughs on youtube. I didn't get the game because of the bad reviews.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shawnbaby

@patrat18: Well then, you already know that Deadpool can survive through all the same stuff Batman can.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Well then, you already know that Deadpool can survive through all the same stuff Batman can.

Unless he gets his head sliced off, and taken to the Batcaves freezer.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Shawnbaby

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Cuz Batman is all about slicing off the heads of his enemies....

Also, I'm pretty sure Batman wouldn't survive that either...and Wade's the one with the Katanas

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:
@shawnbaby said:

Also, I'm pretty sure Batman wouldn't survive that either...and Wade's the one with the Katanas

morals off. read the OP

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By patrat18

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Like i said Once Batman sees how Wade's powers work, he will have to choice.

Play the second Bane fight in arkham origins you'll see how far he would go. I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Katanas are not a problem since arkham city clearly shows how he handles that problem, which is expanded on in Origins.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I was at work before and didn't want to write out a huge post on my phone so I'll elaborate on "Batman".

OP says and incap is a win. One freeze or glue grenade and this is over. There is no arguing that.
Outside of that, Batman was clearly the better fighter dodging knives, katanas and and other melee weaponry and Deadpool's healing factor could be overloaded. His teleporter was also limited.
I'd give Wade a win or two based on his guns but Bats has smoke and Bat Claw.

Deadpool is just not winning here.

acano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By acano

Deadpool, based mainly off of game mechanics. Batman in arkham (one and two, haven't played origins or looked it up at all) could only take on guys with guns if he snuck up on them otherwise they'd mow him down no problem. Dp has more flexibility in combat, being formidable in close and far ranges. Whilst Batman only has a strong close range. Dp could easily use that teleporter to get out of Bat's gadgets way, however if he is hit by one he loses. Dp 7/10

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WarBlade539

Deadpool wins. Arkhamverse Batman never fought anyone even close to Deadpool's level. Those Momentum Moves alone will make short work of Bats.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahaha, deadpool pops batman with sound gun

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm seeing a lot of "Deadpool wins", but no feasible reasons.

Has Deadpool done anything in game that doesn't involve gameplay mechanics and has legitimate feats that outdo anything Batman has done?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool wins.

Deadpool wins. Arkhamverse Batman never fought anyone even close to Deadpool's level. Those Momentum Moves alone will make short work of Bats.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm seeing a lot of "Deadpool wins", but no feasible reasons.

Has Deadpool done anything in game that doesn't involve gameplay mechanics and has legitimate feats that outdo anything Batman has done?

By that logic, all of Batman's feats are also gameplay based, dude. Jumping from one end of the street to another, taking shotgun bullets to the face etc.

Games will always have that disconnection between gameplay and narrative. Well, in the near future, with further advancements in technology, the connection between gameplay and narrative may be strengthened. But up until now, no.

Deadpool's speed, skill and precision in taking out his enemies, his healing factor, his Momentum moves and gun-katas...everything is far above what Bruce has faced.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: That's what I was saying, gameplay mechanics don't make it canon. I want legit feats of Deadpool's skill and healing factor in use.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: That's what I was saying, gameplay mechanics don't make it canon. I want legit feats of Deadpool's skill and healing factor in use.

Alright. The moves he uses are legit feats of his skill and ability. Just like the parkour and free running and assassination moves we can use as Ezio are legit proof of his ability.
Unless there is a significant gap or disconnection between Gameplay and Narrative, like COD's healing is a part of gameplay but not narrative, Gameplay feats are legit.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Alright. The moves he uses are legit feats of his skill and ability. Just like the parkour and free running and assassination moves we can use as Ezio are legit proof of his ability.

Unless there is a significant gap or disconnection between Gameplay and Narrative, like COD's healing is a part of gameplay but not narrative, Gameplay feats are legit.

No, those aren't legitimate feats.

Unless the feat is entailed within the story, its just gameplay mechanics.

Just because Baracka can stick his blades in someone's head during an x-ray move and the opponent gets straight back up, doesn't mean the opponent can take that.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999 said:

@monsterstomp said:

No, those aren't legitimate feats.

Unless the feat is entailed within the story, its just gameplay mechanics.

Just because Baracka can stick his blades in someone's head during an x-ray move and the opponent gets straight back up, doesn't mean the opponent can take that.

Fighting games are a different ball-game. In Marvel vs Capcom, Spidey can take on Thor for God's sake.

And that's exactly what I just said. In Assassin's Creed, most gameplay mechanics are considered to be legit feats. Why? Because they're considered to be within the realms of possibility on what the Assassins can do. Agree? But that doesn't include regenerative health, though.

Now in shooting games, regenerative health is most definitely not a legit feat. Unless the player character has some sort of healing ability.

In Deadpool, all of Wade's feats are within the realm of possibility. He doesn't do anything gameplay-wise which should be considered impossible for him. Just like Alex Mercer doesn't do anything gameplay-wise that can be considered impossible for him.
And even in Cutscenes, he displays impressive healing and other abilities.

Deadpool's impressive sword wielding, sai wielding, hamme wielding, ballistics expertise and healing = too much for Bats in a random encounter.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: That's what I'm saying. Feats for Deadpool outside of gameplay mechanics?

TheDarkPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheDarkPlague

In game bats can just glue bomb deadpool at the start then just take him down, in the game deadpool does have a healing factor yes, but he can still die, so morals off defenatly bats I'd say, but on, I'd go with batman close unless glue bomb

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: That's what I'm saying. Feats for Deadpool outside of gameplay mechanics?

All of his cutscenes are based around humor and boob/dick jokes. There are a few where his guts get ripped out of his body and he still survives but beyond that, nothing.
Here Gameplay Mechanics can be used as legit combat feats, just like they can be used for games like Prototype and Infamous.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WarBlade539

In game bats can just glue bomb deadpool at the start then just take him down, in the game deadpool does have a healing factor yes, but he can still die, so morals off defenatly bats I'd say, but on, I'd go with batman close unless glue bomb

Deadpool has Laser Rifles which can blast a bat-sized hole in Bruce's chest. Your point?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

All of his cutscenes are based around humor and boob/dick jokes. There are a few where his guts get ripped out of his body and he still survives but beyond that, nothing.

Here Gameplay Mechanics can be used as legit combat feats, just like they can be used for games like Prototype and Infamous.

In that case, Batman can get shot with tons of bullets. Tank hits from Grundy. Tank Mr Freeze freeze guns. etc.