nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nfactor1995
No Caption Provided

This is Deathstroke from Arkham Origins. All characters involved in this gauntlet are in-character and are equipped with their standard gear. The fights take place in an abandoned warehouse in Gotham and they start 15 yards apart. Win via death or incapacitation.

1. CW Arsenal and John Diggle
  2. Laurel Lance, Sara Lance, and Huntress
  3. Nolan Batman and Bane
  4. CW Bronze Tiger and Captain Boomerang
  5. MCU Daredevil and Nobu
  6. CW Nyssa Al Ghul, Al Owal, and Maseo Yamashiro
  7. Arrow and Malcolm Merlyn
  8. CW Ra's Al Ghul
  9. Ozymandias (Watchmen)
  10. MCU Winter Soldier
  11. MCU Captain America
  12. CW Flash

Where does he stop?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Does Deathstroke get the tank he has in Arkham Knight?

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm holding the controller, I'd make it to round 10. MIGHT lose at 11, definitely stop at 12.

DenzelMoton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 12

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arsenal and Diggle have more feats than he does.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: The fact that people think he gets up to 12 and think he even has a CHANCE of competing with Ra's Al Ghul, Winter Soldier, or Captain America is downright ridiculous and shows how most users on the battle board put more stock in flash and flare then they do in actual feats and competence.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Sy8000  Online

With trailer feats he was stalemating Batman and tagged him with a well placed bullet. I think he can make it to Flash.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nolan Bane is literally unbeatable. He doesn't feel pain.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I agree with you there, however he did give a Good fight to Batman, who would go through this Gauntlet with Relative Ease (Maybe not Flash, but he would beat him)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2. May not even get past 1.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can make it to 12. Arkham Deathstroke kind of impressed me in his encounter with Batman when he would mock Batman saying he missed an opening during the fight. So that would suggest he is quite skilled.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#19  Edited By Lvenger

I can't believe this is what Deathstroke was reduced to in Arkham Knight. People complained Slade got taken out too early in Origins but at least he had a decent H2H boss battle with some interesting new gameplay mechanics. Here, he just got thrown in to glorify Rocksteady's Batmobile tank battles. That really sucks honestly.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Not to mention Batman one shot him

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Not to mention Batman one shot him

-_- Yeah that was massively anti climatic.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I agree with you there, however he did give a Good fight to Batman, who would go through this Gauntlet with Relative Ease (Maybe not Flash, but he would beat him

Deathstroke was literally the warm up for an amateur Batman. He was nothing in Arkham, a good rival for John Diggle being their both special forces, but that's at best.

Batman wouldn't get passed round 4 either given he's never ever faced an opponent with the skill or speed of Bronze Tiger, let alone both at once in conjunction with Captain Boomerang's accuracy. Arkham Batman himself at his absolute prime would get slaughtered in round 4; Arkham Batman might be within the top 5 most overrated characters on the vine. I mean who has he beaten? Featless Ra's al Ghul and featless Deathstroke. Wow, I'm so impressed.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

I can't believe this is what Deathstroke was reduced to in Arkham Knight. People complained Slade got taken out too early in Origins but at least he had a decent H2H boss battle with some interesting new gameplay mechanics. Here, he just got thrown in to glorify Rocksteady's Batmobile tank battles. That really sucks honestly.

I was fine with it. Most people know Deathstroke as Slade from the Teen Titans cartoon who was a Batman wannabe picking on Robin. He would also lose to Arkham Batman. The ones complaining he was taken out so soon are a vocal minority

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_real_seaman: Arkham Deathstroke is practically featless. His only feats are standing up to Arkham Batman and beating up a couple of goons who didn't even fire a shot. And sure, it may have looked flashy. But the difference between the Arrow-verse and the Arkham-verse is that the Arrow-verse showcases a level of speed and skill that the Arkham-verse simply doesn't have. For example, Arrow characters like Roy and Oliver can take on gunmen directly, something that Arkham Batman cannot do as both feats and statements dictate. Or how about their close combat scenes? In the Arrow-verse, when two skilled people face each other they can literally attack, counter, attack, counter, and repeat for at least thirty seconds (usually more like a minute or two) until someone finds an opening and takes advantage of it. But the Arkham-verse? Usually somebody attacks, Batman makes counters, and that's it. They have to recompose themselves after and try again. There is little to no fighting fluency when Batman faces someone with skill. The only time where's there's been a degree of fighting fluency was when (ironically) Batman faced Deathstroke. There'd be a brief ten scuffle of fighting fluency where Batman might deflect Slade's sword with his gauntlets for like ten seconds, and then we would be back to recomposing ourselves and trying again.

Admittedly, Roy doesn't have as great of a skill showing as Oliver does. But he does certainly have an agility edge over him, and plus he has both standard and trick arrows. Furthermore, Arkham Deathstroke literally has no reflexes feats. At best he can dodge Batman's batarangs in the boss battle, but that's a questionable canonicity. And arrows move faster anyways. There's literally no reason to believe why Slade could dodge an arrow other than "he looks cool". Heck, for that matter, there's really not much reason to believe why Diggle couldn't shoot him. There's a 15 yard distance, there's nobody in the way like there was for the goons, and John Diggle is a very impressive special forces agent with training from Oliver to boot. Certainly better than any goon Arkham Deathstroke has faced. And as for Laurel, Sara, and Huntress? Sara alone is easily one of the most skilled characters in the Arrow-verse, and has taken on opponents who have shown greater skill, speed, and reflexes than Arkham Deathstroke. She alone could take on Arkham Deathstroke quite easily. Never mind the fact that Laurel has the Canary's Cry, which Arkham Deathstroke would have no counter for at all.

The only reason why people have such high regard for Arkham characters like Batman or Deathstroke is because they "look cooler". That's it. But as I pointed out, practically speaking, Arrow-verse characters are better, all-around fighters.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head said:

@nickzambuto: I agree with you there, however he did give a Good fight to Batman, who would go through this Gauntlet with Relative Ease (Maybe not Flash, but he would beat him

Deathstroke was literally the warm up for an amateur Batman. He was nothing in Arkham, a good rival for John Diggle being their both special forces, but that's at best.

Batman wouldn't get passed round 4 either given he's never ever faced an opponent with the skill or speed of Bronze Tiger, let alone both at once in conjunction with Captain Boomerang's accuracy. Arkham Batman himself at his absolute prime would get slaughtered in round 4; Arkham Batman might be within the top 5 most overrated characters on the vine. I mean who has he beaten? Featless Ra's al Ghul and featless Deathstroke. Wow, I'm so impressed.

To be fair, Batman characters in the Arkham games are put there for the fan's enjoyment, not to rack up feats for internet battles.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: Yes, I agree completely. I don't mean to hate on the Arkham games or the characters, Rocksteady's design and writing is brilliant, one of the best interpretations of the Batman universe. However, the fact remains that the discussion we are having right now is of a battle, and in battles we need feats. I'm not saying Deathstroke wasn't a very cool and well done character, I'm just saying he doesn't have any battle feats.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cpt_FacePuncher

@nickzambuto: In one of the cinematics for Origins, Deathstroke kicks Batman hard enough that he flies into and knocks down a shipping container, and Batman appears completely fine afterwards.

Arkham Batman isn't THAT overrated, all things considered.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: In one of the cinematics for Origins, Deathstroke kicks Batman hard enough that he flies into and knocks down a shipping container, and Batman appears completely fine afterwards.

Arkham Batman isn't THAT overrated, all things considered.

If I'm remembering right that was a trailer for the game, the fight never actually happened in the game itself. Making it's cannon status questionable at best.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: I'd consider it as canon as the movie, the tie in comics, and Origin itself.

CalvinRod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 11 or 12.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh Jesus Christ...

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ParagonNate

@paragonnate: I'd consider it as canon as the movie, the tie in comics, and Origin itself.

I mean it's about the game and shows the fans what the game might have to offer, it being a trailer and all, but the actual fight that is depicted never happens in the game, or at least it doesn't happen in that particular way. That's what a trailer is.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets to round 10. He can beat most of these guys on strength and speed alone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

@the_real_seaman: Arkham Deathstroke is practically featless. His only feats are standing up to Arkham Batman and beating up a couple of goons who didn't even fire a shot. And sure, it may have looked flashy. But the difference between the Arrow-verse and the Arkham-verse is that the Arrow-verse showcases a level of speed and skill that the Arkham-verse simply doesn't have. For example, Arrow characters like Roy and Oliver can take on gunmen directly, something that Arkham Batman cannot do as both feats and statements dictate. Or how about their close combat scenes? In the Arrow-verse, when two skilled people face each other they can literally attack, counter, attack, counter, and repeat for at least thirty seconds (usually more like a minute or two) until someone finds an opening and takes advantage of it. But the Arkham-verse? Usually somebody attacks, Batman makes counters, and that's it. They have to recompose themselves after and try again. There is little to no fighting fluency when Batman faces someone with skill. The only time where's there's been a degree of fighting fluency was when (ironically) Batman faced Deathstroke. There'd be a brief ten scuffle of fighting fluency where Batman might deflect Slade's sword with his gauntlets for like ten seconds, and then we would be back to recomposing ourselves and trying again.

Admittedly, Roy doesn't have as great of a skill showing as Oliver does. But he does certainly have an agility edge over him, and plus he has both standard and trick arrows. Furthermore, Arkham Deathstroke literally has no reflexes feats. At best he can dodge Batman's batarangs in the boss battle, but that's a questionable canonicity. And arrows move faster anyways. There's literally no reason to believe why Slade could dodge an arrow other than "he looks cool". Heck, for that matter, there's really not much reason to believe why Diggle couldn't shoot him. There's a 15 yard distance, there's nobody in the way like there was for the goons, and John Diggle is a very impressive special forces agent with training from Oliver to boot. Certainly better than any goon Arkham Deathstroke has faced. And as for Laurel, Sara, and Huntress? Sara alone is easily one of the most skilled characters in the Arrow-verse, and has taken on opponents who have shown greater skill, speed, and reflexes than Arkham Deathstroke. She alone could take on Arkham Deathstroke quite easily. Never mind the fact that Laurel has the Canary's Cry, which Arkham Deathstroke would have no counter for at all.

The only reason why people have such high regard for Arkham characters like Batman or Deathstroke is because they "look cooler". That's it. But as I pointed out, practically speaking, Arrow-verse characters are better, all-around fighters.

First off, I want to say this is the best written response I have ever seen. Second, I believe that while short and extremely limited, the battle between Deathstroke and Batman, as well as the trailers for the two will have shown that Deathstroke is more skillful. He is able to attack extremely quickly, and is only defeated by being outsmarted by Batman, who stuns him. I don't believe that any of the characters in the first two rounds have shown such quick combat strategy, or speed that would be required.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_real_seaman: Thank you :). But it sounds you're referring to the official cinematic trailer, which isn't canon as that scene had no part of the Arkham Origins storyline.

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes it to 10, Arkham Batman makes it to 11 or 12. More skilled, stronger and more durable than any live action street leveler (on par with cap). Not even touching their Gadgets. They are simply not human anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: Ah my apologies. I tend to think that trailers are canon, but since it was cinematic I guess that makes sense.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Deathstroke was Soooooo stupid in Arkham Knight, he literally got One-shotted, Also Have you Responded to the Tourney Pm I sent you, You are now allowed to join

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

I was fine with it. Most people know Deathstroke as Slade from the Teen Titans cartoon who was a Batman wannabe picking on Robin. He would also lose to Arkham Batman. The ones complaining he was taken out so soon are a vocal minority

I disagree, it's much more of a majority who are displeased with Slade's presence in Arkham Knight being relegated to the tank battle. People were hoping for a rematch as epic as the first boss battle in Arkham Origins, yet all players got was a glorified extension of its tank battle combat.

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Stops at 12

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know Batman in most instances loses to Captain America... Yet apparently Batman is above this super soldier in these forums(really dont know why and just wondering), Deathstroke. So if apparently a high peak human can beat a super soldier idk. DS I guess is a scrub these days if he's below Batman, so he's not beating Cap. Maybe Winter Soldier... But Cap > Batman > DS. Stops after 10.