#1 Edited by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

exclude : batman 1 million , superpowered batman , only normal batmen versions

personally being a big fan of batman.. i think Arkham City's batman is probably the best one.. he's very vigilant, smart, strong, and has a terrifying presence when needed.. also his mental capabilities in the game is what really makes me like him the most.. , i even took inspiration from how he acts in real life.. (like when i was running and felt tired i strengthened my arms and said "NO! I MUST CARRY ON!" that kind of attitude from batman is what really makes me inspired from how the character is depicted in those games..

just think about it.. he went through arkham city with very minimal prep... i mean he cured himself with plans that were almost on the go.. and in his lowest moment he kept sane and strong.. what i really like about arkham verse batman is his "there is always a way" Motto, he never gives up no matter how hard he falls , he knows there's always a way no matter what and that attitude along side his amazing feats in the game (beating lots of his foes while having a few hours to live) is what really inspired me in real life , and in total about batman.

i think what i wrote is what really gives him the edge on the other versions.. since he is always prepared , he will always win (his motto) and he will always find a way out , as he did in the game

what do you think?

#2 Edited by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes a pretty good batman. Probably Number 2 right after the comic one.

But this isnt a battle and should be moved to the General Discussion/Batman Fourm.

Woops i dont know how this fourm works and i accidently flagged the post thinking there would be an option to call a mod to move it. Sorry.

#3 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Owlman count?

#4 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes a pretty good batman. Probably Number 2 right after the comic one.

But this isnt a battle and should be moved to the General Discussion/Batman Fourm.

Woops i dont know how this fourm works and i accidently flagged the post thinking there would be an option to call a mod to move it. Sorry.

i asked which batman is the best its kind of a battle haha , i think he somewhat surpasses the comic one.. because the comic one at most times handles things with prep time and while arkham verse batman handled.. well arkahm city with almost no prep (only prep was when he ordered to send him his suit and equipment and before some boss fights but that can be hardly called prep..

Does Owlman count?

he's a counterpart of batman so i don't think so.. i put him in the ring with other depictions and versions of batman excluding those who use future tech like batman 1 million and green lantern batman who has superpowers.. IMO The dark knight depiction was the worst , not cause it's realistic take on things but because batman is somewhat dumber.. and is no detective at all which what makes batman.. well.. BATMAN

#5 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Knight(Movie) is the worst There is!

#6 Edited by sync1 (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: This is a battle. Arkham vs the other ones.

#7 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain said:

you got that right!

#8 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain said:

'course, he is the most weak, isn't a genius, the best detective and strategist. Didn't he have technological stuff particularly advanced.

#9 Posted by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Well which batmen?

You have to specifiy. Comic? Movie? Cartoon? You excluded Batman 1 million cause with a 4 digit IQ that wouldve been my choice.

#10 Posted by Elzio1 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion:

1. Comic Book Batman (The Long Halloween, Hush, Knightfall, this Batman is certainly the best)

2. Arkham City Batman ( I like the way the game is grounded but has comic book magic at the same time)

3. TAS/JLU Batman ( Almost a tie with the one above, I grew up watching these shows, this Batman is unforgettable)

#11 Posted by sync1 (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Well which batmen?

You have to specifiy. Comic? Movie? Cartoon? You excluded Batman 1 million cause with a 4 digit IQ that wouldve been my choice.

He did specify. He specifically says "the other versions," so he is implying every other version (Standard versions.) So obviously Comic, Movie, tv show.

#12 Edited by nickzambuto (13307 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Batman is supposed to be comic Batman. When it comes to feats, neither has really done much the other couldn't. There isn't a whole bunch of difference between them at all, comic Batman has the same "always a way" mindset, and it's not like he's always had prep time for every single encounter he has ever had.

#13 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Comic batman. There's no question about this.

2. JLU bats. I'm never letting this site forget, he one shotted braniac clones and SINESTRO with a friggin batarang.

3. Arkham bats

4. TAS bats