Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Catwoman gets teleported to Old Italy somehow. She figures Batman will find a way to bring her back so she might as well steal Leonardo's paintings cause in the future they'll be worth a fortune. So she steals them and Leonardo tells Ezio that a catlady took them. Ezio easily finds her with her costume on. She tries to runs but she doesn't know Italy like he does so she turns to fight.

This is Ezio in his prime he has a sword, 2 wrist blades, 5 knives, and the wrist pistol

Catwoman has her Caltrips, Claws, and her bolas

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Catwoman via speed blitz.

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catwoman gets teleported to Old Italy somehow. She figures Batman will find a way to bring her back so she might as well steal Leonardo's paintings cause in the future they'll be worth a fortune. So she steals them and Leonardo tells Ezio that a catlady took them. Ezio easily finds her with her costume on. She tries to runs but she doesn't know Italy like he does so she turns to fight.

This is Ezio in his prime he has a sword, 2 wrist blades, 5 knives, and the wrist pistol

Catwoman has her Caltrips, Claws, and her bolas

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Catwoman loses here primarily due to one single and important reason. This is Ezio's home turf, he can stalk her all he wants. He is essentially the Renaissance equivalent of Batman minus the intellect. Now, that's not to say he'd best Selina in battle easily but he does have the far superior gear, not to mention a ranged weapon. Additionally, I might even give the speed and overall physical advantage to Ezio himself more than I initially might simply because Selina is completely unaware of her surroundings.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Catwoman loses here primarily due to one single and important reason. This is Ezio's home turf, he can stalk her all he wants. He is essentially the Renaissance equivalent of Batman minus the intellect. Now, that's not to say he'd best Selina in battle easily but he does have the far superior gear, not to mention a ranged weapon. Additionally, I might even give the speed and overall physical advantage to Ezio himself more than I initially might simply because Selina is completely unaware of her surroundings.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Erick_Williams

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@xlr87t3 said:

@ultrastarkiller:

Can you explain what exactly is Eagle sense/vision?

The Eagle Vision is a superhuman ability shared among individuals with First Civilization DNA capable of identifying the intentions among other people. Assassins who possess this power can locate enemies and targets among innocents and allies.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Its basically natural detective vision

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@ultrastarkiller:

Can you explain what exactly is Eagle sense/vision?

The Eagle Vision is a superhuman ability shared among individuals with First Civilization DNA capable of identifying the intentions among other people. Assassins who possess this power can locate enemies and targets among innocents and allies.

Interestingly, some real-world humans, especially among the females, possess this type of ability (sixth sense) although less developed than Ezio's. Many women have reported to having experienced a "bad vibe", particularly when they are being watched. The tingling on the back of their necks apparently gets stronger depending on the intentions of the person. Check this out: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Behavior-Questions/787257-girls-can-you-sense-someone-dangerous-a-sexual.html

I think the fact that she can even sense that kind of stuff is even creepier than the old men themselves. What's next, seeing people's glowing essence through walls because they're thinking about killing you?

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller:

This is an excellent battle. One of the best matches I've seen on comic-vine.

To answer your question, Ezio could defeat Catwoman. Why? Because Ezio is highly-trained assassin with some deadly skills (Ezio's assassin training is far better than the average amount of training Catwoman got in some martial-arts), is stronger, faster and more durable (being a highly trained male) and has better equipment than Catwoman's cheap three gadgets.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Bump.

Going to contest the majority here and say Selina wins a straight-up fight, or at least has a chance to. Ezio's ranged weapon won't help him much considering it's possible in the Arkham games to blitz lone gunmen, and Selina's catsuit can take bullets from modern-day machine guns anyway (and also a bomb in her apartment). As for the notion that Ezio has "better training" as one above post put it, feats are what matters, not training. Selina's taken out large numbers of foes, same as Ezio. Both have defeated opponents wearing body armor before (and in fact in Catwoman's case the armored opponents were wearing modern day body-armor). Catwoman has also defeated Riddler's robots (even hitting them hard enough to leave them in pieces) and can rip metal grates off their hinges same as Batman.

Ezio having a home-field advantage and stealth would be a big help, but they're not present in the OP given that Selina is said to be "turning and fighting".

Really, when people claim Ezio can win via ranged weapon or "superior strength", I don't know what they're talking about.

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily catwoman