Arkham Bats vs Mirakuru Deathstroke (CW)

• 105 results
Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bats16
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Scenario 1: Pure h2h

Scenario 2: Bats gets all his gadgets

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all rounds

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade should be able to take a decent majority in R1.

Leaning towards Bats for R2 because of his stealth.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm playing

R1- Slade wins BARELY

R2- Bats for 8/10

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman both rounds

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all rounds. Arkham Bats is insane

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about Arkham Bats, but from what I've heard, he wins both rounds.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Keikai

Batman from the Arkham games is superhuman.

He stomps in both rounds.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RBT

@deus said:

So is Slade. And no, Bruce is not superhuman. Though I have not played Arkham Origins.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rbt: No, Slade gets oneshotted in round one.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman 10/10 in both rounds. Slade hasn't shown any H2H feats to suggest that he's even close to Batman.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: No, Slade gets oneshotted in round one.

Really? Since when does Bruce hit harder than Roy on mirakuru? Last I checked, he had to do some work to KO a human.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Transformers1024

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Avatar_A

Bats wins by skill.but i dont think so he is more stronger than slade on mirakuru

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Slade in round one, I've played the Arkham games and nothing Bruce has done in those games puts him above Mirakuru Slade, that being said they are not vastly far apart in stats, Bruce is more skilled but not so much that he isn't taking hits, Slade has a healing factor and enhanced durability, it will be a close one but Slade should edge it out if for no other reason than he can take many strikes from Bruce, while Bruce cannot take too many blows from Slade.

Round Two I'll take Bruce for obvious reasons, he has some good options with his gadgets for incapacitation I can see the shock gloves being particularly effective.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zaied

@rbt: Batman knocked out the bullet and explosive proof Croc with his hits in Origins. I don't see why he can't hurt Slade. He also tanked punches from TN-1 Bane that sent him flying through a thick stone prison wall and all it did was stun him for a few seconds.

Bruce wins both rounds IMO.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@rbt: Batman knocked out the bullet and explosive proof Croc with his hits in Origins.

And how many hits did it take him to do that? Because Slade is also bulletproof(with and without his suit).

He also tanked punches from TN-1 Bane that sent him flying through a thick stone prison wall and all it did was stun him for a few seconds.

With his suit, yes. In R1, he doesn't have his suit. Still, Slade's durability tops this. He took a hit from bloodlusted Mirakuru Roy and shrugged it off.

I agree that Bruce wins R2, but I doubt he'll be able to win R1 for a majority.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zaied

@rbt: In the cutscene, it took 4-5 hits to knock him out, and I think two series of hits to bring his health down to half. I thought they get their suits in R1 just not any gadgets? Either way, the amount of blunt force behind TN-1 Bane's punches would bypass the suit completely. Otherwise, Batman wouldn't be hurt at all by baseball bats and hits from random thugs throughout the game.

There's also the prior instance against non-Venom Bane in a cutscene where Bruce is in physical discomfort after getting rag dolled in a hotel room, so I believe it still serves as a good durability feat for Bruce.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman WTFstomps.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@zaied said:

@rbt: Batman knocked out the bullet and explosive proof Croc with his hits in Origins.

And how many hits did it take him to do that? Because Slade is also bulletproof(with and without his suit).

He also tanked punches from TN-1 Bane that sent him flying through a thick stone prison wall and all it did was stun him for a few seconds.

With his suit, yes. In R1, he doesn't have his suit. Still, Slade's durability tops this. He took a hit from bloodlusted Mirakuru Roy and shrugged it off.

Batman has his suit. He just doesn't have any gadgets.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce isn't hitting harder than Roy did on Mirakuru, and Slade wasn't even bothered by it, just look at how he runs through team arrow they are not fodder.

Loading Video...

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce isn't hitting harder than Roy did on Mirakuru, and Slade wasn't even bothered by it, just look at how he runs through team arrow they are not fodder.

Loading Video...

Arkham Bats took down the entire Suicide Squad with practically no effort. Team Arrow wouldn't be a problem for him either.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Slade

Round 2 - Bats

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bats16

@rbt said:

@deus said:

So is Slade. And no, Bruce is not superhuman. Though I have not played Arkham Origins.

He actually kind of is. He's able to completely knock Croc out and drag his body off the ledge. He's also very capable of tanking hits from Bane. Not to mention he effortlessly beat Deathstroke in Arkham Origins. This is all at the very beginning of his crime fighting career as Batman.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Slade
R2 Batman. Arkham Bats has so many OP gadgets.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied:

In the cutscene, it took 4-5 hits to knock him out, and I think two series of hits to bring his health down to half.

I don't know how to gauge his striking power from this.

Either way, the amount of blunt force behind TN-1 Bane's punches would bypass the suit completely. Otherwise, Batman wouldn't be hurt at all by baseball bats and hits from random thugs throughout the game.

There's also the prior instance against non-Venom Bane in a cutscene where Bruce is in physical discomfort after getting rag dolled in a hotel room, so I believe it still serves as a good durability feat for Bruce.

Okay. That is a good durability feat, but Slade still surpasses it. You know about the bloodlusted Roy feat, right?

@bats16 said:

@rbt said:

@zaied said:

That does improve Bruce's chances in R1. His suit was bulletproof to an extent. But Slade still has superior striking power and durability. There is a skill gap, but I don't think its enough to overcome the stats difference.

@bats16 said:

@rbt said:

@deus said:

He actually kind of is. He's able to completely knock Croc out and drag his body off the ledge. He's also very capable of tanking hits from Bane. Not to mention he effortlessly beat Deathstroke in Arkham Origins. This is all at the very beginning of his crime fighting career as Batman.

By DCCW standards? No. Oliver has taken hits from Mirakuru users and has kept going. And he doesn't qualify as superhuman. I think Oliver can replicate most, if not all, of Bruce's feats in Arkham series, and he is completely outclassed by Slade.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy on Mirakuru is overrated.With his suppose amazing striking,he should've flattened Tiger's head but nope.But overall I never seemed that impressed with Arkham Bat so maybe an expert like @monsterstomp can settle this battle

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy on Mirakuru is overrated.With his suppose amazing striking,he should've flattened Tiger's head but nope.

Turner not getting his head flattened is a feat of Turner. DCCW has some great(read ridiculous) durability feats for humans.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bats16

@rbt said:

@zaied:

In the cutscene, it took 4-5 hits to knock him out, and I think two series of hits to bring his health down to half.

I don't know how to gauge his striking power from this.

Either way, the amount of blunt force behind TN-1 Bane's punches would bypass the suit completely. Otherwise, Batman wouldn't be hurt at all by baseball bats and hits from random thugs throughout the game.

Okay. That is a good durability feat, but Slade still surpasses it. You know about the bloodlusted Roy feat, right?

@bats16 said:

@rbt said:

@zaied said:

That does improve Bruce's chances in R1. His suit was bulletproof to an extent. But Slade still has superior striking power and durability. There is a skill gap, but I don't think its enough to overcome the stats difference.

@bats16 said:

@rbt said:

@deus said:

By DCCW standards? No. Oliver has taken hits from Mirakuru users and has kept going. And he doesn't qualify as superhuman. I think Oliver can replicate most, if not all, of Bruce's feats in Arkham series, and he is completely outclassed by Slade.

Oliver gets flattened every time he takes on mirakuru users. Cyrus Gold nearly killed him and Roy fucked up his leg so badly he could barely walk. He has never taken numerous hits from mirakuru users and kept on going. Batman has taken hit after hit from TN-1 Bane and has kept fighting without any problem whatsoever. And no, Oliver is not replicating all of Bruce's feats in the Arkham series. That's a joke. He's nowhere near as skilled and he has nowhere near the physicals Bruce has in the Arkham series.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirakuru Slade would handle that version of Croc as well, again neither Bane nor Bruce is hitting harder than someone on Mirakuru, if you go by the trailer fight in Origins there was no clear winner as deadshot interfered, I don't count gameplay because it's set up so that the player will win eventually no matter who the villain is, it's scripted whether it takes you one try or a hundred.

Loading Video...

Look what Mirakuru did for Cyrus Gold who was featless fodder before the injection it shows how little skill matters in the face of physical stats, he breaks steel cable effortlessly from Ollies Arrow, He tanks every blow and arrows in his feet, and he launches Ollie in the air like a ragdoll.

Loading Video...

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bats16

@devil_driver said:

Mirakuru Slade would handle that version of Croc as well, again neither Bane nor Bruce is hitting harder than someone on Mirakuru, if you go by the trailer fight in Origins there was no clear winner as deadshot interfered, I don't count gameplay because it's set up so that the player will win eventually no matter who the villain is, it's scripted whether it takes you one try or a hundred.

Loading Video...

Look what Mirakuru did for Cyrus Gold who was featless fodder before the injection it shows how little skill matters in the face of physical stats, he breaks steel cable effortlessly from Ollies Arrow, He tanks every blow and arrows in his feet, and he launches Ollie in the air like a ragdoll.

Loading Video...

The trailer isn't canon. The game is. And in the game Batman effortlessly beats Deathstroke. It doesn't matter if it's scripted, it's still a feat for Batman.

And I don't care about the comparison of Bats and Slade's physicals. All I'm saying is that Bats is clearly superhuman in the Arkham series. His feats easily prove that, so saying there's a wide discrepancy (if one at all) between their physical stats is a gross miscalculation.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Turner is just as human as Oliver and Roy was able to break Oliver's leg easily.Roy is overrated on Mirakuru

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RBT

@bats16:

Oliver gets flattened every time he takes on mirakuru users.

Not true.

. Cyrus Gold nearly killed him

And yet, Oliver killed him in the end.

and Roy ** up his leg so badly he could barely walk.

Only reason Roy even landed a hit on Oliver was because Oliver was looking to subdue Roy and not hurt him.

He has never taken numerous hits from mirakuru users and kept on going.

He has. From the most prominent Mirakuru user, Slade. When they fought on Amazo.

And no, Oliver is not replicating all of Bruce's feats in the Arkham series. That's a joke. He's nowhere near as skilled and he has

I only meant physical feats from Arkham. Obviously Oliver is not as skilled as Bruce.

nowhere near the physicals Bruce has in the Arkham series.

Really? Oliver has punched right through a car windshield without any effort. He has sent men flying. He caught Barry's superspeed punch. Infact, I think Oliver has superior durability. Taking hits from Slade. Getting stabbed in chest and then falling at terminal velocity and surviving. Bruce is not replicating these without his suit.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Turner is just as human as Oliver and Roy was able to break Oliver's leg easily.Roy is overrated on Mirakuru

And how does that make Roy overrated? He has many consistent striking feats. Roy didn't break Oliver's leg. It looked like he displaced his knee cap. And that is not a bad feat considering that Oliver has taken hits from Slade and kept going.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trailer isn't canon. The game is. And in the game Batman effortlessly beats Deathstroke. It doesn't matter if it's scripted, it's still a feat for Batman.

Well I don't really care either way we aren't discussing Arkham Deathstroke who showed nothing impressive, and yes it does matter if it's scripted, if you are predetermined to win then theres no point taking anything from it, I'm not going to use similar logic by saying Deathstroke > Batman in the comic version so whatever.

And I don't care about the comparison of Bats and Slade's physicals. All I'm saying is that Bats is clearly superhuman in the Arkham series. His feats easily prove that, so saying there's a wide discrepancy (if one at all) between their physical stats is a gross miscalculation.

There is most certainly a discrepancy and it is not a gross miscalculation, I showed Cyrus Gold going from Chump to clowning Oliver in their random encounter, and Oliver is clearly more skilled. Now lets look at what Roy who had little to no training when he casually put his fist through a military grade bomb proof container after Oliver had fired two explosive arrows at it to no effect.

Loading Video...

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does slade win round one lol. Arkham batman murderstomp

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Bats16

@rbt said:

@bats16:

Oliver gets flattened every time he takes on mirakuru users.

Not true.

. Cyrus Gold nearly killed him

And yet, Oliver killed him in the end.

and Roy ** up his leg so badly he could barely walk.

Only reason Roy even landed a hit on Oliver was because Oliver was looking to subdue Roy and not hurt him.

He has never taken numerous hits from mirakuru users and kept on going.

He has. From the most prominent Mirakuru user, Slade. When they fought on Amazo.

And no, Oliver is not replicating all of Bruce's feats in the Arkham series. That's a joke. He's nowhere near as skilled and he has

I only meant physical feats from Arkham. Obviously Oliver is not as skilled as Bruce.

nowhere near the physicals Bruce has in the Arkham series.

Really? Oliver has punched right through a car windshield without any effort. He has sent men flying. He caught Barry's superspeed punch. Infact, I think Oliver has superior durability. Taking hits from Slade. Getting stabbed in chest and then falling at terminal velocity and surviving. Bruce is not replicating these without his suit.

1. Yea it pretty much is.

2. Which he only accomplished by shooting the centrifuge near Cyrus with an arrow which in turn destroyed it and spilled a mix of chemicals on Cyrus along with rubble from the ceiling. He did not in anyway beat him through sheer physical might.

3. And he was getting completely flattened in that fight until the explosion on the ship.

4. He has no physicals on par with Bruce at all.

5. All of which pale in comparison to Bruce's feats. Bruce has thrown the Joker across a church with literally no effort. He's easily knocked out Croc who himself is superhuman and can tank bullets. Let's see a feat from Oliver that tops that. Effortlessly beats Deathstroke (the same Deathstroke who takes on 100 men at the same time and wins and it is canon as there's an achievement for it) and knocks him out who is stated to be enhanced in Origins. Easily tanks hits from TN-1 Bane and with his suit he can easily tank bullets. I can keep going. Oliver does not have feats in the physical department that come anywhere close to Arkham Bats and to suggest so is absolutely laughable.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Roy did it with very little effort.Tell me how Roy with repeated punches didn't kill Turner after all those hits?Oliver only took hits from Slade while he was weakening.And in the flashback,Slade was toying with Oliver.Look at Oliver against Cyrus Gold and Oliver couldn't take his hits at all.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I don't really care either way we aren't discussing Arkham Deathstroke who showed nothing impressive, and yes it does matter if it's scripted, if you are predetermined to win then theres no point taking anything from it, I'm not going to use similar logic by saying Deathstroke > Batman in the comic version so whatever.

There is most certainly a discrepancy and it is not a gross miscalculation, I showed Cyrus Gold going from Chump to clowning Oliver in their random encounter, and Oliver is clearly more skilled. Now lets look at what Roy who had little to no training when he casually put his fist through a military grade bomb proof container after Oliver had fired two explosive arrows at it to no effect.

Loading Video...

1. Nothing impressive? He's stated to be enhanced and he took on 100 men simultaneously and won, which is canon as there's an achievement for it. And no, it doesn't matter if it's scripted. It's a feat regardless for Batman. Every game is scripted in one way or another. That doesn't take away from the feats presented in the game. Deal with it.

2. Yes it is. Bats has proven to be superhuman and his feats more than match up with the mirakuru feats from Arrow.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy did it with very little effort.Tell me how Roy with repeated punches didn't kill Turner after all those hits?Oliver only took hits from Slade while he was weakening.And in the flashback,Slade was toying with Oliver.Look at Oliver against Cyrus Gold and Oliver couldn't take his hits at all.

Because the show producers clearly weren't thinking about that during the filiming,Tigers head should have been pulp, or perhaps they didn't want to kill him off because they want him back in the future?

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Nothing impressive? He's stated to be enhanced and he took on 100 men simultaneously and won, which is canon as there's an achievement for it. And no, it doesn't matter if it's scripted. It's a feat regardless for Batman. Every game is scripted in one way or another. That doesn't take away from the feats presented in the game. Deal with it.

I don't think having an achievement in the game makes something canon,if it didn't happen in the main story it isn't canon unless you can prove otherwise, and again we aren't dealing with Arkham Deathstroke so this is all pointless.

2. Yes it is. Bats has proven to be superhuman and his feats more than match up with the mirakuru feats from Arrow.

You keep saying this and not proving it, that's the actual problem.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bats16

@devil_driver said:

I don't think having an achievement in the game makes something canon,if it didn't happen in the main story it isn't canon unless you can prove otherwise, and again we aren't dealing with Arkham Deathstroke so this is all pointless.

You keep saying this and not proving it, that's the actual problem.

1. Doesn't matter if we're not dealing with Arkham Deathstroke. It's a feat worth mentioning as the Deathstroke in Arkham Origins was specifically stated to be enhanced.

2. I've already proved it with the numerous feats I've listed for Arkham Bats. You haven't done anything to prove that the mirakuru feats are so much better than the feats Batman has performed in the Arkham series to suggest that there's a huge discrepancy between them. All you've done is show how much stronger a mirakuru enhanced person is compared to a normal human on Arrow, which in the context of this thread means nothing considering Arkham Bats has physicals much greater than any normal human in Arrow.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bats16:

He did not in anyway beat him through sheer physical might.

Never said he did.

3. And he was getting completely flattened in that fight until the explosion on the ship.

Flattened? He was taking Slade's hits. The reason he was outmatched in fight was because he couldn't hurt Slade. Because of his strength. Not durability. You made the point that he has never taken hits from Mirakuru users and kept going. He did.

All of which pale in comparison to Bruce's feats. Bruce has thrown the Joker across a church with literally no effort.

Oliver has sent men flying with his punch. Comparable, I'd say.

He's easily knocked out Croc who himself is superhuman and can tank bullets.

Easily? Since when is landing over 50 hits, exploding gas tanks and throwing numerous batarangs and ultimately not even KOing croc in easy?

Easily tanks hits from TN-1 Bane and with his suit he can easily tank bullets.

Effortlessly? Easily? Come on.

Oliver does not have feats in the physical department that come anywhere close to Arkham Bats and to suggest so is absolutely laughable.

Do you have any idea how much force is applied on a human body when it hits ground at terminal velocity? You wouldn't be making statements like these if you had. Oliver hit ground with terminal velocity. After he was stabbed in chest. And he didn't die.

@rbt: Roy did it with very little effort.Tell me how Roy with repeated punches didn't kill Turner after all those hits?

Plot?

Oliver only took hits from Slade while he was weakening.And in the flashback,Slade was toying with Oliver.Look at Oliver against Cyrus Gold and Oliver couldn't take his hits at all.

Oliver was still taking hits from Slade on Amazo. I'm not arguing about Oliver's chances to win against Slade. i just pointed it out to show his durability.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Doesn't matter if we're not dealing with Arkham Deathstroke. It's a feat worth mentioning as the Deathstroke in Arkham Origins was specifically stated to be enhanced.

Enhanced doesn't tell us anything at all, there is nothing we can glean from that so no it isn't worth mentioning.

I've already proved it with the numerous feats I've listed for Arkham Bats. You haven't done anything to prove that the mirakuru feats are so much better than the feats Batman has performed in the Arkham series to suggest that there's a huge discrepancy between them. All you've done is show how much stronger a mirakuru enhanced person is compared to a normal human on Arrow, which in the context of this thread means nothing considering Arkham Bats has physicals much greater than any normal human in Arrow.

Post the videos in question that show Batmans stats put him over Mirakuru Slade, and also on the contrary I've shown superior strength, speed, and durability in the videos if you are paying attention to them, now lets see those feats. If you notice in the video I posted above where he casually took out the entire team Arrow, felicity turns on the lights and Slade is gone that is speed so is this, it's not just the blitzing of the characters it's how quickly he gets out of the room and Slade casually shrugs off Roys punch which easily went through the bomb proof container, it took nothing at all out of Slade and Slade has his armor here as well which is also bulletproof keep that in mind.

I'm willing to be swayed by a good argument as usual, I don't draw firm lines in the sand just because I like a character, so lets see what you have for Arkham Batman, if it's good enough I'll agree with you.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bats16

@rbt said:

@bats16:

He did not in anyway beat him through sheer physical might.

Never said he did.

Flattened? He was taking Slade's hits. The reason he was outmatched in fight was because he couldn't hurt Slade. Because of his strength. Not durability. You made the point that he has never taken hits from Mirakuru users and kept going. He did.

All of which pale in comparison to Bruce's feats. Bruce has thrown the Joker across a church with literally no effort.

Oliver has sent men flying with his punch. Comparable, I'd say.

He's easily knocked out Croc who himself is superhuman and can tank bullets.

Easily? Since when is landing over 50 hits, exploding gas tanks and thr

owing numerous batarangs and ultimately not even KOing croc in easy?

Easily tanks hits from TN-1 Bane and with his suit he can easily tank bullets.

Effortlessly? Easily? Come on.

Oliver does not have feats in the physical department that come anywhere close to Arkham Bats and to suggest so is absolutely laughable.

Do you have any idea how much force is applied on a human body when it hits ground at terminal velocity? You wouldn't be making statements like these if you had. Oliver hit ground with terminal velocity. After he was stabbed in chest. And he didn't die.

@reaverlation said:

@rbt: Roy did it with very little effort.Tell me how Roy with repeated punches didn't kill Turner after all those hits?

Plot?

Oliver only took hits from Slade while he was weakening.And in the flashback,Slade was toying with Oliver.Look at Oliver against Cyrus Gold and Oliver couldn't take his hits at all.

Oliver was still taking hits from Slade on Amazo. I'm not arguing about Oliver's chances to win against Slade. i just pointed it out to show his durability.

1. Then there was no point in mentioning it.

2. No he wasn't. The fight was completely one-sided and it had little to do with Oliver not being able to hurt Slade.

3. Across a church or anything even nearly that big? No, he certainly hasn't. Bats has easily kicked and thrown the Joker across a church.

Loading Video...

4. I'm not talking about gameplay, which isn't canon anyway. It's the cutscenes that are and in the cutscene he knocked out Croc with around 4-5 punches. Not to mention he dragged his body (which weighs 485 pounds in Origins) off the ledge with literally no strain at all. I'd love to see Oliver doing something like that.

Loading Video...

5. Yes, effortlessly and easily. In Arkham Origins he's tossed around by Bane consistently and easily gets back up. He gets hit with bullets and they have no effect on him at all. So yes, I stand by my statements.

6. And he had the snow to break his fall. Had he landed on solid concrete then he doesn't survive. And he would've died anyway if not for lol magical herbs and Maseo. And if we're talking about falls, Bats has taken pretty steep falls in Origins and has been perfectly fine. He didn't just have to deal with the fall either. He literally had Joker fall right on top of him as well.

Loading Video...