-the side where all teammates get knocked out loses

-h2h only

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arkham team stomps. Arkham characters outclass Arrow characters by a wide margin.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow team stomps

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team One. Bruce is way too fast for ollie, and possibly can catch up with slade. Bane as a heavy hitter will be able to tank Slades hits, and also dish some gnarly ones when he's on venom.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Anyone else?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zaied

Team 1. Assuming they can even land hits on Batman, he's still far more durable than anyone in Arrow.

Bane is even more tough and will be nearly impossible to bring down.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham stomps.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Batman >>> Ollie and Slade.

Although to be fair, Slade > Bane.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane is beaten by running into a wall in every scenario.

Being double teamed by Arrow and Slade doesn't bode well for Batman.

Slade has the strength to punch through people, and Arrow seems to be faster in reaction time.

Jmarshmallow

I challenge you in your opinion and demand proof to your claims.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

Bane is beaten by running into a wall in every scenario.

Being double teamed by Arrow and Slade doesn't bode well for Batman.

Slade has the strength to punch through people, and Arrow seems to be faster in reaction time.

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

I challenge you in your opinion and demand proof to your claims.

Oooh, sounds fun!

Okee doke!

Loading Video...

Well, for starters, this video shows that Batman can take out 20 men in H2H, close quarter combat. And it's canon because there's an achievement tied to it, thus making it not just gameplay. More impressive than anything Ollie or Slade has done, note that I have watched Season 1 and 2 of Arrow, and very recently at that.

Second, there's the fact that his training was much more rigorous than either Slade's or Ollie's in a H2H since, whereas Ollie's was more like a survival kinda thing.

Loading Video...

Third, and my personal favorite....

Loading Video...

Batman already whooped Deathstroke in the game, and without even being hit if we go by Achievements, which again are the canon outcomes of the game. Don't see why he shouldn't be able to do the same to the Arrow version.

Jmarshmallow

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Take your time my friend!

Jmarshmallow

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20  Edited By Pokeysteve

The Arkham version of Bane was kind of an idiot. More often than not he was a wild brute. If he's crazy Bane from Asylum Ollie should be able to take him out with arrows or Slade can kill him with his sword.

Arkham Batman is the tough mother here. Gear + skills. He's the real deal.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

@pokeysteve said:

The Arkham version of Bane was kind of an idiot. More often than not he was a wild brute. If he's crazy Bane from Asylum Ollie should be able to take him out with arrows or Slade can kill him with his sword.

Arkham Batman is the tough mother here. Gear + skills. He's the real deal.

OP says pre-Titan Bane so it was Bane from Origins. He's way less of an idiot and relied more on h2h instead of purely brute strength. He stomped Batman in their first encounter and saw right through Batman's stealth and came extremely close 2 other times:

Loading Video...

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahh, good to be in a battle were I know I'm not being biased. Been a while since I've been in a debate I don't mind losing, but I'll try regardless.

@frisky4: Take your time my friend!

Hey, I'm not your friend, pal!

Jmarshmallow

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Now to actually start

One advantage I think at least Oliver has over Bruce is agility.

Both mostly utilize their agility mostly in fights, but I think I've seen Ollie use it a lot more.

Loading Video...

Another thing they have is their reaction time, but they both have dodged their respective Deadshot's.

Aside from that, Ollie is able to shoot incredibly fast. Not only that, but he is incredibly accurate as well.

He has shot a lighter out of the air when Firefly threw it up, and he continues to shoot tennis balls the second he throws them.

More to this later.

After thinking about this more, I too say Arkham Batman, but to all ye who saith this is a stomp I saith to thee nay!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

Hey, I'm not your friend, pal!

:'(

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hardy har har, never heard that before!

Now to actually start

One advantage I think at least Oliver has over Bruce is agility.

Both mostly utilize their agility mostly in fights, but I think I've seen Ollie use it a lot more.

I disagree!

Loading Video...

Look at how fluid his movements are. He moves from one enemy to the next with ridiculous ease, performing impossible stunts to cover the distances. And there are literally tons of examples of that within the series.

Another thing they have is their reaction time, but they both have dodged their respective Deadshot's.

Arkham's Deadshot is far more impressive. He was able to ricochet bullets from impossible angles.

Aside from that, Ollie is able to shoot incredibly fast. Not only that, but he is incredibly accurate as well.

And Batman has stealth, not to mention Batarangs which are as quick and accurate as Ollie's arrows.

He has shot a lighter out of the air when Firefly threw it up, and he continues to shoot tennis balls the second he throws them.

Yup, I know!

After thinking about this more, I too say Arkham Batman, but to all ye who saith this is a stomp I saith to thee nay!

I never said it was a stomp!

Just that Batman outclasses the both of them, but they outclass Bane.

Jmarshmallow

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Fair enough. I disagree with some of the things you said but I don't feel like pointing out exactly why. I just got done arguing over the Youtube comments and that is never fun.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@frisky4 said:

@jmarshmallow: Fair enough. I disagree with some of the things you said but I don't feel like pointing out exactly why. I just got done arguing over the Youtube comments and that is never fun.

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Frisky4
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'm going to play Devil's Advocate and root for team Arrow.

To start off, Bane is a massive weak link. He was moderately skilled in Arkham Origins, but still possessed no modicum of speed to speak of. Given Oliver's outstanding level of speed and precision with his arrows, taking Bane out of the fight almost as soon as it starts should be simple, and without any decent durability feats for Bane, there's no reason to think an arrow to the heart wouldn't work. On top of that, Mirakuru outclasses both venom and titan by a significant margin, so if worst comes to worst Slade could probably take Bane in CQC and impale him with minimal difficulty. I don't think I'm stretching when I say Bane will be next to useless in this fight, everyone in the Arkham-verse besides Batman and Joker were jobbers, Bane shouldn't pose any threat, so it will soon become a 2-on-1.

Now I'm the first guy to root for Arkham Batman in a battle thread, but in my opinion, as a fan of both franchises, Arrow on his own would give Batman a difficult enough fight. The two are very comparable, Arkham Batman is known for taking down rooms full of thugs in quick succession with the freeflow combat system, but Arrow was able to match any of those instances throughout the trilogy when he saved Walter at the end of season 1 and took down a whole warehouse of opponents by himself without getting touched.

Loading Video...

Just in terms of sheer numbers, this scene is the equivalent of any combat section from the Arkham games, challenge maps aside. Bottom line is they both mow through cannon fodder like nothing, as expected of any decent street leveler worth his salt. Batman's fight against Deathstroke was impressive, but Deathstroke is pretty much featless in the Arkham verse, if you ask me Oliver's fights against Merlyn are just as flashy, the only difference is that Merlyn has the feats to back himself up as a dangerous combatant. Taking on two Titan goons in Arkham Asylum was very impressive, but after a pep talk from Tommy, Oliver was able to defeat Solomon Grundy with only mid-difficulty at best, handle Roy like he was nothing, and fight on even ground with an unnamed Mirakuru soldier freshly after breaking his knee, and Mirakuru guys are far superior to Titan guys.

In terms of skillful, noteworthy opponents both characters have faced, Arrow has the advantage hands down. Bronze Tiger, Nyssa Al Ghul, Mr. Blank, Malcolm Merlyn, Al-Owal, China White, Slade Wilson, all skilled characters with feats and showings of their own. Ra's al Ghul, Deathstroke, Bane, and Shiva on the other hand, no feats besides fighting Batman and looking cool.

And let's not forget about the Arrow's namesake amidst all this H2H goodness. His archery feats range from impressive to insane, Arkham Batman has always had a distinct lack of reflex showings, so there's no reason to believe Oliver couldn't put one through him sooner or later, as he's managed to tag considerably faster characters (Tiger, Slade, not to mention he beat Deadshot in a gunfight). Batman has his gadgets to even things out, but Oliver's trick arrows can match Bruce's versatility, and Oliver is much more skillful when it comes to the use of his gear.

The best part is I haven't even mentioned Deathstroke yet. If I'm being honest, I would definitely give Batman an edge over Arrow at the end of the day. Mirakuru Deathstroke on the other hand would undoubtedly defeat Batman. Arkham Deathstroke doesn't come close to comparing in terms of strength, reflexes, intelligence, skill, regeneration, just about anything really.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham's Deadshot is far more impressive. He was able to ricochet bullets from impossible angles.

That's true considering Deadshot was OP in the Arkham movie and the Arrow Deadshot couldn't outgun someone with a bow and arrow

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce solos.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Arkham easily

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By SpinnerComix
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anyone from team one solos. Honestly, anyone who thinks that Oliver can give Bane and Batman a good match individually, must be delusional. Oliver has no feats to say that he can contend with Batman in the slightest, nor Bane. Bane was pretty much Batman's superior before getting injected with titan serum, and he was fighting Batman with not much trouble, whereas Batman was struggling for his life. Now, consider Batman's own feats; that should show how good Bane was before his Venom got mixed with titan.

As for Slade: both from team one is physically superior (at least from what I remember of Slade) to Slade. Before Bane's venom was injected with titan, he was still Vanking punches from Batman and he kept up with Batman when it came to speed. Bane also tanked bullets from choppers as if they were nothing. Another great feat pre-titan Bane have, is when he stomped two men who had controll over Venom. He was toying around with multi-tonners. Needless to say, Slade gets stomped and Oliver gets one-shotted. I mean, if Solomon Grundy can take out Ollie in one or two hits, why should Bane or Batman fail? Not only has Batman taken out people who are so more durable, but he's shown the strenght to do stuff beyond Ollie's durability.

In conclusion: Arrow characters get this much support due to its wank, and superior characters will always lose, according to some people. Anyone who thinks that Oliver can gove Arkham Batman a good match; tell me why. He doesn't have anything that matches Arkham Batman.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By algorhythm511

I don't think this is a good match up. Comic GA would be much better. He would most likely solo.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane, even off the TN-1 formula, was a physical beast who overpowered Batman quite handily. Its not easy to fight a tank with skill. If he was able to physically exhaust Bruce, I don't see why he can't do the same for Ollie or Slade.

Or he just stomps Oliver and Slade without having to exhaust them.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#38  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

To start off, Bane is a massive weak link. He was moderately skilled in Arkham Origins, but still possessed no modicum of speed to speak of. Given Oliver's outstanding level of speed and precision with his arrows, taking Bane out of the fight almost as soon as it starts should be simple, and without any decent durability feats for Bane, there's no reason to think an arrow to the heart wouldn't work. On top of that, Mirakuru outclasses both venom and titan by a significant margin, so if worst comes to worst Slade could probably take Bane in CQC and impale him with minimal difficulty. I don't think I'm stretching when I say Bane will be next to useless in this fight, everyone in the Arkham-verse besides Batman and Joker were jobbers, Bane shouldn't pose any threat, so it will soon become a 2-on-1.

U1 -- This is hand-to-hand

U2 -- Based on what?

Just in terms of sheer numbers, this scene is the equivalent of any combat section from the Arkham games, challenge maps aside. Bottom line is they both mow through cannon fodder like nothing, as expected of any decent street leveler worth his salt. Batman's fight against Deathstroke was impressive, but Deathstroke is pretty much featless in the Arkham verse, if you ask me Oliver's fights against Merlyn are just as flashy, the only difference is that Merlyn has the feats to back himself up as a dangerous combatant. Taking on two Titan goons in Arkham Asylum was very impressive, but after a pep talk from Tommy, Oliver was able to defeat Solomon Grundy with only mid-difficulty at best, handle Roy like he was nothing, and fight on even ground with an unnamed Mirakuru soldier freshly after breaking his knee, and Mirakuru guys are far superior to Titan guys.

U1 -- No it doesn't. Fodder was coming at Ollie one or sometimes two at a time. Batman's death match before fighting the Electrocutioner tops anything Ollie has ever done to fodder.

U2 -- Deathstroke likewise has more impressive showings against canon fodder than Ollie.

U3 -- Batman without prep beat Solomon Grundy. Batman also beat Shiva, who donned the same training as Batman. Beat Ra's while hallucinating.

In terms of skillful, noteworthy opponents both characters have faced, Arrow has the advantage hands down. Bronze Tiger, Nyssa Al Ghul, Mr. Blank, Malcolm Merlyn, Al-Owal, China White, Slade Wilson, all skilled characters with feats and showings of their own. Ra's al Ghul, Deathstroke, Bane, and Shiva on the other hand, no feats besides fighting Batman and looking cool.

Ra's al Ghul is the only one who is featless. Deathstroke has taken on 100 fodder single handily (you're the one who brought that up, so I don't know what's with the lowball). Shiva has mowed through fodder like nothing and stalemated Batman 1 of 2 of their encounters iirc.

Bane don't need no feats except raw strength. That's how he rolls.

And let's not forget about the Arrow's namesake amidst all this H2H goodness. His archery feats range from impressive to insane, Arkham Batman has always had a distinct lack of reflex showings, so there's no reason to believe Oliver couldn't put one through him sooner or later, as he's managed to tag considerably faster characters (Tiger, Slade, not to mention he beat Deadshot in a gunfight). Batman has his gadgets to even things out, but Oliver's trick arrows can match Bruce's versatility, and Oliver is much more skillful when it comes to the use of his gear.

Irrelevant to the given stipulations.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Bane, even off the TN-1 formula, was a physical beast who overpowered Batman quite handily. Its not easy to fight a tank with skill. If he was able to physically exhaust Bruce, I don't see why he can't do the same for Ollie or Slade.

Or he just stomps Oliver and Slade without having to exhaust them.

Woops, I accidentally deleted my post, lol.

But yeah, I don't see why Bane would get fodderized.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkyhm batman solos. His agility, reaction times, strength, speed and durability outclass Ollie and slade by a wide margin (video game compared to tv show). Arkhym batman isn't confined what an actor can realistically pull off and he is fairly close to comic batman in terms of combat

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers