#1 Posted by Lunacyde (17872 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption
caption

The Inmates of Arkham Asylum vs. Moon Knight and Nightcrawler

Inmates include the Joker, Riddler, Mad Hatter, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, The Ventriloquist, Two-Face, Zsasz and The Penguin

#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.   I think Niightcrawlers tlelportation is ey here combined with Moon Knights fatalities.  So in a heated battle team two.

#3 Posted by Lunacyde (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree...both MK and NC have taken on multiple enemies before. It wouldnt be easy, these are some insane criminals...but in the end theyre no match for the 2 heroes.

#4 Posted by Keyblader (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler is their only chance here. I'm not sure he could handle the numbers.

#5 Posted by Lunacyde (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly if they werent worried about doing the right thing I think MK and NC could kill all these villians easily...however since they would probably try to subdue and capture them it will be a lot tougher

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

MK Subdue? Didn't he rip someone's face off?

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

those are the only inmates? if so team 2 wins

#8 Posted by Lunacyde (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter said:

"those are the only inmates? if so team 2 wins"

Lets add in Ra's Al Ghul, Killer Croc, and Man-Bat too just to make it interesting
Nobody said:

"MK Subdue? Didn't he rip someone's face off?"

Yes...but he wasnt always that brutal and I prefer classic Moon Knight

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

now that I think about it....ain't poison ivy enough? I mean she can make them surrender using her powers

#10 Posted by Lunacyde (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

it could happen....but if she could just make everyone surrender itd never be interesting would it lol?

#11 Posted by Lunacyde (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she has gotten Batman and Superman before....but there are ways around it obviously.....MK has a filter in his mask