#1 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

VERSUS
#2 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump .

#3 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares.

#4 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Ares. "
I have the same thought too .
#5 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"Ares. "

i thought ds was capable of sensing the god wave, which means before ares can unleash this power ds might be able to counter or simply bfr himself into another dimension and blast him with oe, just a thought
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Ares. "
i thought ds was capable of sensing the god wave, which means before ares can unleash this power ds might be able to counter or simply bfr himself into another dimension and blast him with oe, just a thought "
Ares would most likely shrug off the OE. This can be done, provided someone has a considerable amount of inner energy to draw upon.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Ares would win with the Godwave... but he his dead meat without it...
#8 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares with the godwave is basically a universal threat, so I see him winning this
#9 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @capall said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Ares. "
i thought ds was capable of sensing the god wave, which means before ares can unleash this power ds might be able to counter or simply bfr himself into another dimension and blast him with oe, just a thought "
Ares would most likely shrug off the OE. This can be done, provided someone has a considerable amount of inner energy to draw upon. "

hmmm, that's a possibility, can the god wave travel across another dimension to an intented target?
#10 Posted by XiiX (8049 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares.