Ares w/Godwave vs Arishem the Judge

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If Odin with the Asgardian Destroyer was able to hurt Arishem,           
then what will Ares with the Godwave do to him?  
Battle is on the Source Wall.                                                                                         
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall
@___Living_Tribunal_22__: Ok i'll bite, what's godwave? i have seen this in another post too where ppl were debating wether Ares would godwave could take down tyrant, and most ppl seem to think so.. so i am assuming the Judge should win.. is there a link were i can read more about Godwave??
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: A good link is the Source Wall, basically the Godwave is the power released by the Source that created all the Gods in DC with their divine powers, and is partially responsible for the metahumans to develop superpowers. Ares took possesion of it and won power on a multiversal scale (equal to Abstract beings).

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daak1212
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

@Killemall: A good link is the Source Wall, basically the Godwave is the power released by the Source that created all the Gods in DC with their divine powers, and is partially responsible for the metahumans to develop superpowers. Ares took possesion of it and won power on a multiversal scale (equal to Abstract beings).

Well if Ares was multiversal why would you make this thread then?
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was not multiversal, he won multiversal power. I made the thread to see the opinion of people if Ares can kill or not Arishem.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daak1212
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

He was not multiversal, he won multiversal power. I made the thread to see the opinion of people if Ares can kill or not Arishem.
Probably if he won multiversal power,  Arishem is kinda a punk