#1 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins this fight in an All Out Battle ? Who goes out first ?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Ares."

So who do you think goes out first ?

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Ares."
So who do you think goes out first ? "

Strong Guy.

#5 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Ares is the best strategist here, even though he's less powerful than all the rest. I think he could use that to his advantage.

I think She-Hulk might go down first, since any blow on Strong Guy makes him stronger, and Colossus is pretty durable.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"Yeah, Ares is the best strategist here, even though he's less powerful than all the rest. I think he could use that to his advantage. I think She-Hulk might go down first, since any blow on Strong Guy makes him stronger, and Colossus is pretty durable."

Now your just talking stupid...

#7 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares.

#8 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Ares."

So who do you think goes out first ? "

She-Hulk

#9 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Ebony Bishop says:
"Yeah, Ares is the best strategist here, even though he's less powerful than all the rest. I think he could use that to his advantage. I think She-Hulk might go down first, since any blow on Strong Guy makes him stronger, and Colossus is pretty durable."

Now your just talking stupid..."

Which part? That the God of War could take out three mortals? Or that She-Hulk is less powerful than Colossus and the dude who could move the Blob?

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Ebony Bishop says:
Which part? That the God of War could take out three mortals? Or that She-Hulk is less powerful than Colossus and the dude who could move the Blob?"

All of it.

First of all you really need to read Hulk vs. Hercules.Both Hercules and Hulk had no problem with Ares and swatted him off so they could continue fighting.

Second of all it doesn't matter is She-Hulk is a mortal.She has dropped Thor and Namor.

Colossus is no stronger than She-Hulk and she gets stronger with Rage so technically she's stronger.

Moving the Blob means nothing...he weighs less than a ton.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Ebony Bishop says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Ebony Bishop says:
Which part? That the God of War could take out three mortals? Or that She-Hulk is less powerful than Colossus and the dude who could move the Blob?"
All of it. First of all you really need to read Hulk vs. Hercules.Both Hercules and Hulk had no problem with Ares and swatted him off so they could continue fighting. Second of all it doesn't matter is She-Hulk is a mortal.She has dropped Thor and Namor. Colossus is no stronger than She-Hulk and she gets stronger with Rage so technically she's stronger. Moving the Blob means nothing...he weighs less than a ton."
First of all, in current issues of "Incredible Hercules", Herc and Ares go toe-to-toe. But that's not the point -- I mentioned that he was less powerful, but far more *strategic*, which means he could use the other's against each other. It *is* a big deal to move the Blob, when his power involves *not* being moved. He creates a gravitational field that holds him in place and leaves him, as the OHotMU says "virtually immovable". Colossus is class 100. She-Hulk is at 85 tons. I'm just sayin'."

1.Of course he goes toe to toe with Hercules...he's in the book.If Herc owned him it would be a waist of a comic.

2.You need to get you sh!t straight She Hulk is class 100,Colossus is class 100,Ares is class 60-70 and Strong Guy is class 60

3.Ares is not that strategic nor is he that smart...

#14 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Ebony Bishop says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Ebony Bishop says:

All of it.

First of all you really need to read Hulk vs. Hercules.Both Hercules and Hulk had no problem with Ares and swatted him off so they could continue fighting.

Second of all it doesn't matter is She-Hulk is a mortal.She has dropped Thor and Namor.

Colossus is no stronger than She-Hulk and she gets stronger with Rage so technically she's stronger.

Moving the Blob means nothing...he weighs less than a ton."

First of all, in current issues of "Incredible Hercules", Herc and Ares go toe-to-toe. But that's not the point -- I mentioned that he was less powerful, but far more strategic, which means he could use the other's against each other.

It is a big deal to move the Blob, when his power involves not being moved. He creates a gravitational field that holds him in place and leaves him, as the OHotMU says "virtually immovable".

Colossus is class 100. She-Hulk is at 85 tons.

I'm just sayin'.

#15 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, She-Hulk is at the 6th level, or 75-100 tons. If I can find my old 80's version of the Handbook, I could show you the exact figures, where they said 85. But regardless, she's at the 6th level of strength, which is 75-100. Colossus is at the 7th level of strength, again by the OHotMU, which is over 100 tons.

Strong Guy's official Marvel ranking is again the 6th level, which is again 75 to 100 tons, but he only starts at 75 to 100 tons, but absorbs kinetic energy as he is struck, which raises his power levels. This is why he was able to fight the Hulk in WWH, and why he could move the Blob, who is virtually unmovable.

Sorry, but I'm going to take official rankings over the assertions of some dude I don't know on the internet. Call me stupid if you want, but that's the kind of guy I am.

#16 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

And actually, now that I've checked, Marvel's official Handbook rating has Ares as Class 100.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"According to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, She-Hulk is at the 6th level, or 75-100 tons. If I can find my old 80's version of the Handbook, I could show you the exact figures, where they said 85. But regardless, she's at the 6th level of strength, which is 75-100. Colossus is at the 7th level of strength, again by the OHotMU, which is over 100 tons. Strong Guy's official Marvel ranking is again the 6th level, which is again 75 to 100 tons, but he only *starts* at 75 to 100 tons, but absorbs kinetic energy as he is struck, which raises his power levels. This is why he was able to fight the Hulk in WWH, and why he could move the Blob, who is virtually unmovable. Sorry, but I'm going to take official rankings over the assertions of some dude I don't know on the internet. Call me stupid if you want, but that's the kind of guy I am. "

It seems I need the power of scans.