No prep.

Start 50 yards away.

Ares vs. Carnage

#2 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares

#3 Posted by laflux (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage.

#4 Posted by DedrabbiT (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. Ares is obviously the better fighter but carnage can take a lot of damage.

#5 Posted by Newjackman (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares is strong but carnage is quite strong as well though not on the level of ares. But physical attacks really do nothing to carnage because of his symbiote, and, carnage has ways of really hurting ares with those tendrils..... He could insert them into his nose and mouth and rip out his brain, etc. Overall I think if u give ares firearms and his adamantium weapons and armour to start with, then ares can win due to his skill with weaponry as the god of war. H2h? Carnage just might overwhelm ares h2h, he can form weapons with his symbiote suit, and just has too many abilities.

#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares

#7 Posted by DedrabbiT (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i forgot to mention. Ares has his regular armor and normal weapons for this battle.

#8 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't see how could Carnage harm Ares in any significant way. If anything Carnage will be a big pain in the butt, but Ares emerges victorious.

#9 Posted by MalgraMoro (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry comes along and rips both in half... again. I'd favour Ares tbh, but Carnage is pretty strong, durable and quick and that symbiote is pretty dangerous with its ability to make weapons.

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares should win. He`s the better combatant and his strength is greater in my opinion.

#11 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, dint see how carnage could hurt im, well look at it this way, he can lift 50+ tons and can make his Symbiote super sharp weapons that he can throw, he has more agility, and wall climbing (glaciers), and any physical wound the Symbiote heals immediately. His healing factor is most of the time better then wolvie's, it can even cure cancer.

#12 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares

#13 Posted by dondave (33389 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: are you defending ares or carnage?

#14 Posted by Nefarious (18360 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage.

#15 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage

#16 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, which Ares are we using? the Marvel one or the DC one?

#17 Posted by Chaos Burn (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares.

If we were using ABC logic (which I am not), Ares lasted a whole lot longer fighting Sentry than Carnage did :P

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Replace Sentry with Ares.

#19 Posted by XiiX (7101 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage.