#1 Edited by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep.

Morals on.

Fight takes place on Mars.

Who wins?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224413 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take the Anti Monitor here... because I don't think Ares can generate the power to take out the Anti Monitor.

#4 Posted by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by King Saturn (224413 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@king_saturn: What level is Ares at?

Low Tier Pantheon God ( ie. Slightly below Darkseid )

#6 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

I must be the only person to remember a little ability that gives Ares the advantage here. The more violence, anger, death, etc., causes Ares to grow stronger (more powerful). Unless that has been retconned, I don't see him losing.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224413 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

@logy5000 said:

I must be the only person to remember a little ability that gives Ares the advantage here. The more violence, anger, death, etc., causes Ares to grow stronger (more powerful). Unless that has been retconned, I don't see him losing.

Or maybe I find that little ability irrelevant since Anti Monitor could disintegrate Ares with Anti Matter Energy without having to get angry or more violent... he could do it simply as an exercise of his will.

#8 Edited by New_World_Order (13277 posts) - - Show Bio

SCW Anti-Moniter.

#9 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@herecomestheboom_headshot said:

@king_saturn said:

@logy5000 said:

Or maybe I find that little ability irrelevant since Anti Monitor could disintegrate Ares with Anti Matter Energy without having to get angry or more violent... he could do it simply as an exercise of his will.

Don't get me wrong, I know Anti-Monitor is a hell of a lot more powerful than Ares. I just don't want to rule his ability to grow stronger out. Attacking in general, despite the lack of anger, is still a form of violence, which I believe would still give Ares an upgrade. What's AM's most powerful attack? My vote can be swayed if I feel his ultimate attack would outright destroy Ares myself.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224413 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

@king_saturn said:

@logy5000 said:

Don't get me wrong, I know Anti-Monitor is a hell of a lot more powerful than Ares. I just don't want to rule his ability to grow stronger out. Attacking in general, despite the lack of anger, is still a form of violence, which I believe would still give Ares an upgrade. What's AM's most powerful attack? My vote can be swayed if I feel his ultimate attack would outright destroy Ares myself.

Well the Anti Monitor can still devour Universes... it's just he did not do that during the Sinestro Corps arc for obvious reasons...

#11 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

@king_saturn said:

@logy5000 said:

Well the Anti Monitor can still devour Universes... it's just he did not do that during the Sinestro Corps arc for obvious reasons...

I've never seen him do that, I've only heard about it. Any scans of that happening?

#12 Edited by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

@king_saturn said:

@king_saturn said:

@logy5000 said:

I've never seen him do that, I've only heard about it. Any scans of that happening?

Beginning of COIE. His anti-matter energy barriers were consuming universes in seconds.

#14 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the monitor, ares is just too inconsistent