Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ok heres how this little game works you must run a Gaunlet of Waves
i will give you 10 Powers from characters i created the Powers are listed below   
No PIS

Your Powers  
1 Healing Factor (Powerful enough to Regenerate from 1 powerful direct Nuclear blast)

2 Time Travel (Can go back and forth though time no limit) 
3 Radiation Manipulation (Can Manip all Radiation types on Earth) 
4 Flight (Light Speed)  
5 Mystic Energy Manipulation (Can Manipulate things like Chi and Ki and stuff of that genre) 
6 Super Strengeth (Strong enough to lift Jupiter and Moon put toghther) 
7 Intellect (Can use 100 Plus percent of your brain with complete knowlege of All Science and Math and Technology) 
8 Matter Manipulatin (Can Manipulate a whole city block) 
9 Teleport (Can TP across the Universe) 
10 Can Create large Shadow like limbs out of any part of your body (As Strong as your strengeth level

Rules 
Morals off 
Bloodlust is on 
No BFR 
You Get 1 Month prep 
Your eneimes get 1 Week prep 
Fight Location 
Empty Asgard 
You get 1 Hour rest after each battle 

GAUNLET 
Team Marvel Heros
WB Hulk 
Thor (Current) 
Sentry
Gladiator 
Blue Marvel  

Team DC Heros
Superman 
Wonder Woman  
Martian Manhunter 
Captain Atom 
Captain Marvel 

Team Other 
Spawn (Regular) 
Ben 10 (No Ultimate Alien) 
Element Lad 
Current Doctor Fate   
Icon 
Sundipped Superman 

Boss 1 
Superboy Prime 

Boss 2 
SA Superman 

Boss 3 
PC Darkseid

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I beat all except:

Captain Atom
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel (If it's Billy. I'd beat Freddy)
SA Superman
PC Darkseid.  

Not sure if I could beat Prime.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Valtot

100s brain power unlockde that would give you ascess to some pretty neat tricks since your at the peak of human psionic potential, than add in universal telepathy....
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"100s brain power unlockde that would give you ascess to some pretty neat tricks since your at the peak of human psionic potential, than add in universal telepathy.... "

well brain power is already there so where do u think u stop or can u clear it
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By crackerjack82
@slacker the hacker: 

Jupiter has a gravity and a mass field, but is a gas giant, this planet dwarfs the Earth with a diameter 11 times as great, it is considerably less dense. Jupiter's volume is equal to 1,321 Earths, yet the planet is only 318 times as massive, so lets say mass is equal to weight, earth weighs like  
 5.972 sextillion (1,000 trillion) metric tons. That's 5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons      Is you could move 318 times that amount, you would be the most powerful being in universe, you could kill superman with  SINGLE FINGER no even PC darkseid could stop you 

So i clear this, hell even if i only get one, im taking this one.                                                                                                                                                                                      
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackerjack82 said:
" @slacker the hacker: 

Jupiter has a gravity and a mass field, but is a gas giant, this planet dwarfs the Earth with a diameter 11 times as great, it is considerably less dense. Jupiter's volume is equal to 1,321 Earths, yet the planet is only 318 times as massive, so lets say mass is equal to weight, earth weighs like  
 5.972 sextillion (1,000 trillion) metric tons. That's 5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons      Is you could move 318 times that amount, you would be the most powerful being in universe, you could kill superman with  SINGLE FINGER no even PC darkseid could stop you 

So i clear this, hell even if i only get one, im taking this one.                                                                                                                                                                                       "

Science is my fav subject you