Are the gods becoming too overrated?.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By dawnone

Not trying to sound butthurt here just wondering where all the out of context scans hyperbole and scaling are always applied to the anyone sky father level and up,I've heard some people say Odin force Thor oneshott spectre and multiversal Odin and alike Odin oneshott universal characters like sa supes even (despite showing scans of him tanking the Big Bang time and time again people always say lol Odin's a galxy buster he stomps despite being discredited by the writer and never showing it on panel) (yet people complain about flash being overrated for stating feats that he does on panel)on the vine even despite he's feats that's like me saying cell stomps any Galaxy buster due to him stating he can destroy the solar system the Just the basis and absurdity of it is immeasurable so why do you think this is why is if the sky fathers are constantly put on a pedestal that almost any one would call absurd if done to any other character.

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dawnone: they are not overrated,they are overwanked. People love wakning these days.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Fanboy saying something does not change facts or opinions of experienced debaters.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CitizenSentry
@parichithayerakala said:

One Fanboy saying something does not change facts or opinions of experienced debaters.

You've obviously never heard of WenjunChew or RealityWarper.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin is a galaxy buster

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By XioKenji

My problem is with Kratos fanboys that keep using "HE'S A GOD" as an excuse lol.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Actually I was one of the people constantly opposing him and his Omniversal Sentry.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Actually I was one of the people constantly opposing him and his Omniversal Sentry.

Nah, you were a part of the cleanup crew. i lost friends to RealityWarper's delusional beliefs.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: lol I You saw universes burn and creation frieze when reality warper unleashed his sentry on the multiverse.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

@citizensentry: lol I You saw universes burn and creation frieze when reality warper unleashed his sentry on the multiverse.

Loading Video...

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dawnone

@citizensentry: lol ya hahah I wouldn't mind erasing my memories aswell of multiversal sentry the amount of nightmares it gave me could destroy the omniverseso atleast he's multiverse somewhere so reality warper was right lol . Tried debating with him once didn't go anywhere seemed heavily bais he refuted any scan that didn't fit he's ideals and took any out of context scan to downplay almost any Dccharacter while ignoring all low end showing for marvels so saw no point.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3fpe4z/respect_odin_borson_earth616/

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CitizenSentry

@citizensentry: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3fpe4z/respect_odin_borson_earth616/

I still see no proof.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: OK, I don't think you accepting the fact or not really affects me

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos asgard in about less than a miniplank unit of a superattopicosecond

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: OK, I don't think you accepting the fact or not really affects me

There is no fact because there is no proof.

Example: Franklin Richards can create pocket universes.

Proof:

No Caption Provided

I see nothing like this for Odin.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: I don't know what pocket universes have to do with busting galaxies but I can't copy and paste hyperlinks from the respect,thread on my phone so I just linked the respect thread. In there he busted galaxies, repaired galaxies and ripple all of space and time, something which is exponentially greater than one galaxy. It's all there look for yourself

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CitizenSentry

@darthdeadpool said:

@citizensentry: I don't know what pocket universes have to do with busting galaxies

That's besides the point. it's a scan that clearly shows what is being said.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gods in general are a bit overrated. Just using the term "god," some people think it means they can't be defeated by mortal characters. When plenty of so called gods are and can.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Loading Video...

How I feel about most character who answer for winning is being a god.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"Becoming?"

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: I kinda consider my self a Kratos fanboy, and that's offensive. I only use proof for why I think he's powerful, like the fact he killed Gaea, who according to basic knowledge is the God of war universe's creator or the fact he's killed the embodiment of Fear with his bare hands after all of his godly abilities were taken away (including his natural godly power that he was born with)

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: I don't mind proof , but I'm talking about "Oh he can't be -insert form of attack here-'d because he's a god"

"Kratos is a god , Raiden is just a mortal he gets owned"

"Kratos is a god , supes is just some alien he gets owned."

"Kratos is unkillable cuz he's a god , nuff said."

Etc , and killing the universe's creator seems like the norm for DMC-based action games(GoW , Asura's , Bayo , similar action games) and don't make you go "I'm a god , I win by default"

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MK Gods yes

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Odin has in ways become under rated. He was created to be a being of power beyond messure. Thor was Marvel's version of Superman and Odin was meant to be well beyond him.

No Caption Provided

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: I see what your saying, those people piss me off too because they make everyone hate Kratos. I've always wondered though, can the Blade of Olympus kill Dante? Because Dante can only be killed by a weapon forged in heaven or hell and Zeus says that he forged it from elements from both the heavens and the earth

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XioKenji

@hypnos0929:

Well to my understanding it's made to kill "gods" , so almost everyone titled "god" under the greek pantheon(TO MY ARGUMENTS , I'd also argue it should be able to kill people like Thor and Odin from other pantheons) would be 1 shotted by it , I even argued that Diana(Wonderwoman) gets 1 hitted by it and Marvel Zues(if he manages to actually standup to him)

Should the sword kill Dante ? He's not exactly a god but it's still a holy weapon to some extent , so yes , but Dante simply outstats(speed , DC , hax, etc) him in everyway that it shouldn't be possible.

Same case with Kratos vs Spawn Deathbattle video , spawn should've died due to BoO being a holy weapon but they took it too literal.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: that death battle confused me so much, it should have been whoever landed the first hit wins. Because each could potentially kill each other though the results I agreed with, because spawn feeds off of sin so he should be incredibly amped around Kratos