• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Unarmed (No Nth Metal armor for DS)
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

Round 2:

• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear (Adamantium Daggers and arrow tips for Archer)
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

No Caption Provided

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

New-52 and Pre-New 52 are pretty much identical (sans armor of course)

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

What sort of feats do we have for Archer?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Archer look like Steve Roger.What are his feats?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Deathstroke

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke wins.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@dane said:

What sort of feats do we have for Archer?

@homicidalmaniac said:

Archer look like Steve Roger.What are his feats?

Right here :D:

Archer has an ability called Perception that allows him to utilize any skill he's learnt to fullest and nigh instantly learn it. How it actually works hasn't been fully explained yet. Its kind of a mixture between Taskmasters ability to copy skills and the ability to instantly master them after learning them:

Archer demonstrating Perception:

Perception also allows him to pinpoint nerves and weakspots. For example here he hits a guard in the hand causing him to shoot his allies and in the other he focuses his attack into a deathblow:

He has quick reactions:

No Caption Provided

Thanks to his training he can actually hang with superhumans. Gilad is Armstrong's brother and as an immortal has over ten thousand years combat experience. Ontop of that he's a 5tonner:

This is what happened both times he went against Archer:

Durable enough to take a car getting thrown at him with only a few broken ribs:

No Caption Provided

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what you have shown this Archer is really good.....but DS would take him. Unarmed this would be quite a fight but sooner or later DS superior physical stats combined with his skills would overwhelm even all the fighting styles Archer has. In round 2 i think DS standard gear would give him an even bigger advantage.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Slade is taking this. As much as I love Archer, he is simply outclassed here. In the original series, I don't think he has ever lost a fight. He has used pure martial skill, to school Armstrong, a immortal with Luke Cage level strength, and busted Shadowman's Ass at night. Shadowmen have their physicals enhanced at night. He has beaten down gangs and ninja, but besides the two men I mentioned earlier, every other opponent Archer has faced were essentially more human then Slade, nowhere near as intelligent, and carried the occasional baseball Bat, sword, or handgun.

Slade is a freaking meta human with a super brain, more Weapons then a military convoy, equal skill (Armstrong and Shadowman can't fight for ish and rely on their stats) Unless you give Archer an assortment of Military Weapons, a head start to find a hiding spot, and a strength and speed boost, he stands not a chance, despite his ability to learn ones abilities.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Can't let this one die. After seeing Archie single handedly dismantle H.A.R.D. Corps (all meta level) I think this is closer than the fan boys will admit.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close battle, I'll give the edge to slade.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was Comedy Central Archer. He stomps this fight. Idk who this Archer is.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Deathstroke should take this, having the most trouble round one.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade is at a disadvantage in round one. To beat Archer you pretty much have to K.O. Him immediately. The longer he hangs around the better and more unbeatable he gets. Round one goes to Archer most of the time. Slade's best comes out in round two. If Archer can use his telekinetic shield effectively he might pull it out. However DS has so many different weapons it's almost a sure thing for round 2.

Round 1 goes to Archer

Round 2 goes to the terminator

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Round one is close but I'll give it to slade

Round 2 Slade stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Alright seriously no... Archer takes both rounds without a problem. If any of you think Slade takes a single round, you don't who Archer is.

Round 1

Pure unarmed hand-to-hand? Archer download's Slade's entire fighting style and pounds on him..

..like he did to Eternal Warrior. A guy who has been fighting for 10,000+ years, even before the concept of war was invented, non-stop, and over this time period has developed a unique fighting style. Archer downloaded and mastered this fighting style from Eternal Warrior in the first moment of their fight.

Let me guess. Someone is going to say Slade is too strong, right? Wrong. Archer has taken hits from 2-4 tonners and literally shrugged it off without an issue. He took a clean elbow from Bloodshot, someone who can rip a superhumanly durable head clean off with one arm, making him somewhere between 2-4 tons in strength, if I'm being generous for Slade:

But that isn't enough. So, I'm going to show you something even better. The H.A.R.D. Corps is a special military division comprised of five people who have undergone brain surgery and received implants. These implants have super powers stored in them, delivered from a satelite. The catch is, they need to tell Lifeline, (someone on a computer far away) what power they want at the time. One of their powers is called Muscle Mode, which allows the user to enhance their strength. How much so you ask? Enough for someone to grab Bloodshot and slam his face into concrete, completely overpowering him, or punch straight through a steel blast/vault door with no exerted effort.

Archer took one of these strikes clean on the chin and shrugged it off. That's a good 5 ton+ strike.

No Caption Provided

"If" .... as in If Slade can do anything to even phase Archer. Also yes, as you can see above, Archer also has muscle mode. Meaning, he can become a 5 tonner+ plus on a whim, due to the fact he can download any super power and master it's use instantly.

As for Archer's other strength feats.. he's punched clean through a door of stone without much issue without muscle mode, and has injured Armstrong - a superhumanly durable immortal who has tanked punches from his identical brother, being punched through walls, point blank explosions and more:

He should be more than strong enough to hurt Slade. Honestly, round 1 is a complete slaughterhouse for Archer. Not only is he already a better martial artist than Slade, having mastered over a dozen martial disciplines, and clowning metahuman opponents numerous times, as well as demonstrating knowledge of instant-death strikes twice now, he can also simply download Slade's entire fighting style within one punch of the fight. Slade will not be able to bring anything new to the fight from the offset. And Archer is more than physically capable of putting him down.

Hell.. I didn't even get on to Archer's telekinesis, telekinetic shield, telepathic assaulting or speed yet...

Round 2

This round is much the same, except it will end with Deathstroke eating an adamantium crossbow bolt. Archer is extremely accurate with these things, and since in this round they are adamantium tipped, they'll have no issue piercing Slade's armor:

1 - Shoots a grapple arrow over a long distance, creating a zip line.

2 - Shoots a bolt into the barrel of a gun in the pitch black/rain.

3 - Shoots a bolt through someone's voice box in their neck. He does this in such a way that they do not sustain any other injury, die, start choking on their own blood or anything else. Just removes their voice, rendering them mute.

Here below are more examples of his uncanny marksmanship. Shooting the small explosive pellets on Eternal Warriors arm. Shooting his hand from a fair distance away. Shooting a bolt just millimeters past his head to kill an opponent at close range.

Not convinced? Okay. Let's talk about the fact Archer can render all of Slade's guns moot with telekinetic shields, throw him around with telekinesis, AKA "Stun Ram", or attack his mind with a "Nerual Spike" which he has no defence against.

A couple of examples of bullet time reactions up there as well.

Archer takes this without more than a little sweat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@strider92: @i_like_swords: Where are you getting 10,000 years experience? Classic Valiant had it at 6 thousand, what has the reboot done to show otherwise?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Is archer villain or what? I assume if bloodshot is against him than he is one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: @i_like_swords: Where are you getting 10,000 years experience? Classic Valiant had it at 6 thousand, what has the reboot done to show otherwise?

I just remembered it being 10,000 from my reading. I think it was in the arc where Eternal shows up in A&A. Regardless, the point is he's been around for a very long time.

@i_like_swords: Is archer villain or what? I assume if bloodshot is against him than he is one.

Nah, he's sort of a superhero I guess. Valiant don't really have typical superheroes as such. His alignment is good anyway. Some of his fights above he looked evil, but that was because his body was possessed at the time.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

valiant is so dope. archer can take it if he can download powers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By godzilla44

@i_like_swords: Archer doesn't have enough strength to KO him when he's in his suit and Slade can cut off his head.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: He has adamantium tipped bolts and a crossbow. Do the math. Did you even read my post? ..

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Round 2 should be Archer's when the bolts hit Slade.

Round 1 is still most likely Archer's as Slade is almost featless without the armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: But Round 1 Slade could've took if he had the Nth armor.Taking it off is almost pointless

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does no one go with pre-52 deathstroke :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does no one go with pre-52 deathstroke :/

He could be too fast.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Archer. New 52 Deathstroke isn't very impressive, besides his armor.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I just see slade going up against some tough competition all the time and they use the version with less feats :P and almost zero h2h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Whoops sorry forgot they were adamantium, if they weren't DS would have won.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad I bumped this. What a difference a year makes.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archer.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if Archer can copy Slades enhancements he receives from Nth metal? Or would he just copy his natural enhanced stats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I don't think he can copy physical stats. It's kind of hard to tell what he can copy. All I know is that he can copy traditional super powers like lazer eyes or fire manipulation.

He downloads powers from an external source called the Akashic field. I guess the reason he couldn't copy physical stats is because they are unique for every person and wouldn't be there, whereas any number of people could manipulate fire. It also might be to do with him not being able to alter his physicality.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Archer's already got to many Life Line Powers that he has copied. I agree, he stomps here.

Avatar image for allhailskeletor
AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade both rounds.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By theendgame
AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theendgame: Ya he could probably beat Archer while taking a nap your right. Gg.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhailskeletor: only Archer has feats for whooping up on superhumans while being passed the fu#% out. But I'm sure you knew that with your extensive history on these forums.

AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AllHailSkeletor

@theendgame: And Slade has a hug rap

sheet of beating superhumans and h2h that's only getting bigger unlike archers.

And I wasn't aware I needed an "extensive history" on forums to know two comic characters. Your logic is unsurpassed.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhailskeletor: 2 DC characters?

Thank you for making my point. Couldn't have said it any better.