No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jashro44

When you say pre king of the dead black panther do you mean pre doom war or man without fear version (when he was filling in for daredevil)?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@jashro44: The version that wasn't enhanced by herbs or KOD. I believe that was MWF version?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Black Panther

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: yep that's the man without fear version. What are archers feats?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

@strider92: yep that's the man without fear version. What are archers feats?

Here ya go:

Archer has an ability called Perception. It was recently revealed that Archer is a Harbinger like Peter Stanchek and that his ability is to psionically copy movements and fighting styles by pulling them directly from his opponents mind. Its kind of a mixture between Taskmasters ability to copy skills and Gorgons low level movement reading via telepathy:

Archer demonstrating Perception:

Perception also allows him to pinpoint nerves and weakspots. For example here he his a guard in the hand causing him to shoot his allies and in the other he focuses his attack into a deathblow (chi):

He has incredibly quick reactions:

No Caption Provided

Thanks to his training he can actually hang with superhumans. Gilad is Armstrong's brother and has been alive and fighting for almost ten thousand years. Ontop of that he's a 5tonner:

Gilad Vs X-O Manowar:

This is what happened both times Gilad went against Archer:

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

BP.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I will go with Black Panther. Copying Black Panthers skill and being able to use it are 2 different things. For example in secret was black panther beat a skrull that had the powers and skills of Black Panther himself along with various other heroes (Admittedly this was when Black panther had the herb but the skrull was probably equally enhanced if not more so). I am not saying archer isn't a good combatant but I think Black panther can match most of his feats. His fight with Gilad (eternal warrior?) was impressive but I think Black panthers showing against Kraven was equally as impressive. Archer does have the ability to read black panthers movements but I think black panther is faster. Black Panther even during hells kitchen was able to effortlessly catch an arrow, was evading lady bullseye & typhoid mary while carrying a woman on his back, and was moving at the speed of a blur blitzing hand ninjas.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Archer should definitely be able to give T'Challa a run for his money now.

I'd honestly give this to Archer now. He can literally download T'Challa's fighting style straight off him, and use it against him, or just to predict him. He can keep him at bay using his telekinetic blasts and shields, and if T'Challa has his teleporter, Archer will be able to anticipate him through changes in air currents. T'Challa can't bring much here that Archer doesn't have an answer for.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archer would dominate. He can master any technique that he witnesses.

After the pleasantries Archer would have enough skill to hang with BP to see everything he has to offer and then use it against him.

It takes the superhuman to beat him. BP doesn't have enough to one shot him and that's what it would take.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Actually might back T'Challa, at least in some scenarios. As demonstrated in his fight with Bloodshot, if you have superhuman speed along with martial arts skill, you can compete with Archer or even get the better of him. Eternal Warrior lacked enhanced speed, but Bloodshot didn't, so it makes sense why the former was trashed and the latter wasn't.

However, if Archer was to make full use of his psionic abilities he could take a majority over T'Challa.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone up to date on A&A?

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther in a rather difficult fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Adamantium knifes Archer can get through BP's suit(At least I think).