#1 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

DC characters are both Pre and New 52.

Both teams have 2 days prep.

Morals are off.

Takes place in NYC.

Telepathy is forbidden.

Win by KO, incapitation or death. No BFR.

#2 Posted by OreoAssassin (3904 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#3 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by DrunkVader (795 posts) - - Show Bio

DC characters are both Pre and New 52.

Both teams have 2 days prep.

Morals are off.

Takes place in NYC.

Telepathy is forbidden.

Win by KO, incapitation or death. No BFR.

hmmm weird....gotta give it to steels team

#5 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader: hmmm weird....gotta give it to steels team

Damn right. 2 days prep to a guy who rebuilt the entire Fortress of Solitude from scratch in 2 weeks? A guy who's first venture into the DCU proper was his "Toastmaster" Plasma Cannons and a suit of armor he put together in 5 hours that withstood an onslaught from the Eradicator and a fall from orbital heights just 3 weeks after he built it? Hell yeah, dude is a beast.

Thompson is the first to die on his team. Quickly. Out of respect for his former teammate Aquaman, he'd probably just place him in a stasis field to defeat him without injuring him in any way.

#7 Posted by DrunkVader (795 posts) - - Show Bio

archangel is a whiny biatch steel is self righteous spiderman is goofy aquaman is a self important jackass and cyborg is ok idk its just those dudes on ateam and against each other sounds like it would be hilarious it would be like

#8 Posted by DrunkVader (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader: hmmm weird....gotta give it to steels team

Damn right. 2 days prep to a guy who rebuilt the entire Fortress of Solitude from scratch in 2 weeks? A guy who's first venture into the DCU proper was his "Toastmaster" Plasma Cannons and a suit of armor he put together in 5 hours that withstood an onslaught from the Eradicator and a fall from orbital heights just 3 weeks after he built it? Hell yeah, dude is a beast.

Thompson is the first to die on his team. Quickly. Out of respect for his former teammate Aquaman, he'd probably just place him in a stasis field to defeat him without injuring him in any way.

I think steels character is badass but hes so supermanish with the morals he needs more Obama

#9 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader:

Steel is a badass. But it wouldn't take him trading in his mom for a white lady for him to get raw on somebody. Just screw with his family and watch the gloves come off! Ameritech found out the very hard way what happens when you pull that stunt.

#10 Posted by DrunkVader (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader:

Steel is a badass. But it wouldn't take him trading in his mom for a white lady for him to get raw on somebody. Just screw with his family and watch the gloves come off! Ameritech found out the very hard way what happens when you pull that stunt.

I think he plowed supergirl in on of the comics if im not mistaken which I probably am

#11 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader: I think he plowed supergirl in on of the comics if im not mistaken which I probably am

Funny thing about that... She wanted to tear the head off of this White Supremacist who was making a speech at the same time that Steel was invited to speak somewhere. Steel actually ended up saving this pukes life because he had to remind her that wearing that "S" Shield means protecting everybody's Freedom of Speech, not just people you agree with. Long story short, the racist was saved by some random Black guy in the crowd before he could be squashed. He (the Klan guy) looked reflective after that (between huffs of oxygen in the back of an ambulance, that is). Steel's a man of conviction and fairness. Cross him on that, and he'll cave your head in with his Hammer.

#12 Posted by DrunkVader (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader: I think he plowed supergirl in on of the comics if im not mistaken which I probably am

Funny thing about that... She wanted to tear the head off of this White Supremacist who was making a speech at the same time that Steel was invited to speak somewhere. Steel actually ended up saving this pukes life because he had to remind her that wearing that "S" Shield means protecting everybody's Freedom of Speech, not just people you agree with. Long story short, the racist was saved by some random Black guy in the crowd before he could be squashed. He (the Klan guy) looked reflective after that (between huffs of oxygen in the back of an ambulance, that is). Steel's a man of conviction and fairness. Cross him on that, and he'll cave your head in with his Hammer.

he definitely does not get enough attention I think that abomination of a movie shaq was in ruined him anyway he is one of my favs

#13 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader: he definitely does not get enough attention I think that abomination of a movie shaq was in ruined him anyway he is one of my favs

Amen and amen. After seeing him on "The Wire", I've been saying for years that Idris Elba should star in Steel's much needed Box Office mulligan. After what Shaq did to Steel, I don't even use Gold Bond powder anymore since they took him on as an endorser. Icy Hot either.That semi-literate bastard...