User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules

Both combatants are at full power.

Arceus also gets Pokedex feats.

Battle takes place in an empty dimension.

Who wins?

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: You can argue for Darquesse's side though. But here's some stuff about Arceus. It was mentioned in the Pokedex that he shaped the Pokemon universe with his 1000 arms. He defeated the beings of time, space and antimatter at the same time but he did get hurt by some meteor or whatever. He's like around universal level. I wonder if this is a spite.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: You know who the mods are? I don't. Please get them to lock this.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis said:

@leo-343: You can argue for Darquesse's side though. But here's some stuff about Arceus. It was mentioned in the Pokedex that he shaped the Pokemon universe with his 1000 arms. He defeated the beings of time, space and antimatter at the same time but he did get hurt by some meteor or whatever. He's like around universal level. I wonder if this is a spite.

No Caption Provided

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Keikai

Arceus, spite.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis Maybe if you give Darquesse the feats of her unreleased/conceptual future self it wouldn't be so bad?

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 I wouldn't know, since I don't know anything about Arceus but I was aiming to go from 'complete mismatch' to 'stomp, but just justified'. And anyway, if Arceus could be downed by meteors and that Darquesse is a planet buster, then it should be possible that she could win if she got a free shot in.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Well Arceus does have inconsistent feats. One moment he was absolutely wrecking the dragon trio of time, space and anti-matter but the next minute, he gets hurt by a meteor. And yes when I say Darquesse at full power I also mean her potential power although I'm not sure if she can reach universal level. I wonder if her matter manipulation could affect Arceus. Darquesse has shown more raw power than Arceus in both the game and the movie 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' but Arceus is very versatile with his range of abilities such as creation and being every Pokemon type at the same time.