Arbiter from Halo vs. Batman.

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By inFINN1te

Im very curious who would win this battle. I dont have much to say. My friend and I were just thinking of random battles between characters from different universes the other day and came up with this. Arbiter has a carbine, energy sword, and 2 plasma grenades. Batman has his typical kind of equipment. I know its hard to say what his standard equipment is but basically no gadgets that somehow know how to instantly take down Arby's shields for example. To win it doesnt require a kill as obviously Batman isnt gonna do that. And it takes place in a bright building with pillars and the lights CAN be taken out. They start the fight face to face 25 feet away from eachother. There is no way out of the building. GO!

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman gets slaughtered. Random encounter absolutely slaughtered.

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Yeah. I feel that way too. I was just curious if anyone has any good arguments in Batman's favor.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mtuske

@infinn1te: It's tough because random encounter he's dead but if you give him even 4 minutes of prep the Batwankers will take Bats. Which of course is ridiculous but that's what wankers do.

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Lol what exactly are batwankers?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Does the Arbiter have any feats? I've never seen anything from him.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: 10 tonner minimum, ability to go invisible, durability to tank weapons 1000s of years more advanced than ours, sword which can cut though lots and a speed dash aswell

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mtuske

@infinn1te: Wankers are fanboys that cannot think clearly. All heroes have them but nobody has a following quite like Batwankers. Look up Unicron vs Batman and you're gonna see a master wanker in action. He's kinda like an elite of wankers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: 10 tonner minimum, ability to go invisible, durability to tank weapons 1000s of years more advanced than ours, sword which can cut though lots and a speed dash aswell

But has he ever actually done anything outside of gameplay?

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Oh i know what youre talking about. The fanbase is pretty ridiculous at times. Someone made an argument he could be Doomsday once and i almost lost it.

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Yes. The best example of some of the feats he can do is in Halo Legends. A cartoon series in the Halo universe. Hes had far bigger feats in there than he has in the games.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Yes. The best example of some of the feats he can do is in Halo Legends. A cartoon series in the Halo universe. Hes had far bigger feats in there than he has in the games.

Cool. I was just curious, because he's never really in the battle threads, but Chief is constantly, and Chief isn't exactly loaded with feats, so I assumed Arbiter would have next to nothing. I always thought the Arbiter was a cool character, and would have liked to seen him featured more after Halo 2. I was bummed when they made him not a main character anymore.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batwankers ain't too bad at all anymore really, speedwankers are the things you gotta watch out for, plus don't get me started on storm -_-

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Not sure if u even have an Xbox One. But theyre bringing him back in Halo 5!!!! And i found him more interesting than Chief as well. Altho Chief has some pretty big feats as well that are more in the books and obviously a few in the games.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tparks

@infinn1te said:

@tparks: Not sure if u even have an Xbox One. But theyre bringing him back in Halo 5!!!! And i found him more interesting than Chief as well. Altho Chief has some pretty big feats as well that are more in the books and obviously a few in the games.

No Xbox One. :(

Chief has great feats from what I've seen on here, that's not really what I meant. I just meant in comparison with how many games he's been in now and how many EU sources there are now. I haven't read the novels though. I'm just basing that pretty much off of the respect threads, tourneys, and CaV's I see with him on here. It seems like he has a few great feats, but not the abundance like you'd expect.

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Oh ok. And yeah believe it or not Arbiter has feats that are potentially bigger than Chiefs. Wish they were presented in the games more. Still havent actually heard any good arguments for Bats yet surprisingly. Was hoping to get atleast 1 lol.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinn1te: Make a second round and give Batman 15 minutes of prep. They'll come.

In reality he should use that 15 minutes to run lol

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Oh ok. And yeah believe it or not Arbiter has feats that are potentially bigger than Chiefs. Wish they were presented in the games more. Still havent actually heard any good arguments for Bats yet surprisingly. Was hoping to get atleast 1 lol.

Now that I think about it, I remember watching one of the shorts from Halo Legends, where the Arbiter wrecks an entire army on his own with a plasma sword. That was my favorite short of that movie. I need to go back and watch that, because I remember next to nothing about it.

I am actually very surprised there's nothing for Bats yet too. Lol.

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: That was the part i was most referring to in Halo Legends. So u have seen one of his awesome feats.

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: One thing i feel some Bats fans dismiss is the fact that in that case his opponent gets 15 minutes of prep too.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinn1te: Yup, completely forgot about it until just now...

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shot

Outside of gameplay feats? Halo Legends, Arbiter takes out a small army from the covenant with just an energy sword. He slices like 5 tanks and 40 elites and probably a few zealots.

Arbiter > Master Chief > Batman

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eisenfauste

Arbiter without a doubt.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Does the Arbiter have any feats? I've never seen anything from him.

I don't think he has many feats. I'd love a tie-in comic with just the Covenant. Their lore always interests me. All I know is there has been Arbiters in the past who have soloed armies.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Super_Buck

@shot said:

Outside of gameplay feats? Halo Legends, Arbiter takes out a small army from the covenant with just an energy sword. He slices like 5 tanks and 40 elites and probably a few zealots.

That isn't current Arbiter.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: Fair enough. Though people always presume that Arbiter is superior than chief in every way.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27  Edited By SavageDragon

Arbiter.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

@super_buck: Fair enough. Though people always presume that Arbiter is superior than chief in every way.

Arbiter is exactly someone I'd call a great supporting character. Never really liked him in Halo 2 or 3. I'd be okay if he returned.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite match.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arbiter wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Im gonna go out and say Arbiter wins with a curbstomp since everyone seems to agree haha.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By JakeN7

@shot said:

@infinn1te said:

@tparks said:

@infinn1te said:

Now that I think about it, I remember watching one of the shorts from Halo Legends, where the Arbiter wrecks an entire army on his own with a plasma sword. That was my favorite short of that movie. I need to go back and watch that, because I remember next to nothing about it.

I am actually very surprised there's nothing for Bats yet too. Lol.

That's a different Arbiter, guys...

Arby - Thel 'Vadam

Halo Legends Arbiter - Fal 'Chavamee

"The Arbiter" is a rank and legacy role within the Covenant, not a name.

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I guess. But elites in general can do feats similiar to that and Arbiter is obviously leagues ahead of standard elites. Its safe to assume off of Halo Legends the current Arbiter can perform those kinds of feats as well. Its just not shown jn gameplay due to it making the game broken lol.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JakeN7

@jaken7: I guess. But elites in general can do feats similiar to that and Arbiter is obviously leagues ahead of standard elites. Its safe to assume off of Halo Legends the current Arbiter can perform those kinds of feats as well. Its just not shown jn gameplay due to it making the game broken lol.

What do you mean you "guess?" I just stated a fact. How can elites replicate that feat? They were the ones getting slaughtered by Fal 'Chavamee. It's not safe to assume that at all. Each Arbiter is a completely different individual, and the feats of each one do not transfer to the others.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pierpat

The arbiter is casually superior to the average spartan, is more skilled, and has incredible gear.

I won't get into Chief vs Arbiter, but they surely are on the same level.

So....what is going to happen?
The Arbiter will cover 25 feet in...what, one second? and cut bats in half.

End.

@mtuske: Lol what exactly are batwankers?

No Caption Provided

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I didnt mean i guess as in u might be wrong. I just kinda said it. Sorry. Didnt mean to offend u. Either way Arbiter is leagues ahead of a standard elite. And a standard elite is still capable of a lot assuming uve watched a lot of Halo Legends and read the novels. And with those facts alone i still feel he would beat Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinn1te: i have my reasons why i agree, and why i believe he wins. Anyone is open to argue why he can't but i believe those already happened.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I didnt mean i guess as in u might be wrong. I just kinda said it. Sorry. Didnt mean to offend u. Either way Arbiter is leagues ahead of a standard elite. And a standard elite is still capable of a lot assuming uve watched a lot of Halo Legends and read the novels. And with those facts alone i still feel he would beat Batman.

I'm not refuting the fact that he'd beat Batman. I'm refuting your claim that your average Elite is capable of feats similar to Fal 'Chavamee's feats from Halo Legends. Because they aren't and that doesn't even make sense.

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Yeah sorry i didnt mean that they could take an army. I was more referring to the fact that their average feat was far beyond what the games show. And that they are very skilled in close range energy sword combat like that as well. I kinda halfassed that last comment. Sorry bout that.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Yeah sorry i didnt mean that they could take an army. I was more referring to the fact that their average feat was far beyond what the games show. And that they are very skilled in close range energy sword combat like that as well. I kinda halfassed that last comment. Sorry bout that.

Ah. That's fine. I agree, but try being clearer in the future. ^_^

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arbiter stomps. Batman has 0 chance.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eisenfauste

@stormdriven: He has that belt plot thingy though..........and he has taken on the spectre before he must have some chance.

No Caption Provided

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By inFINN1te
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinn1te: Can't see your comment, but if you were wondering about batman hitting spectre it's Bullcrap. Spectre is a high tier DC entity who can't be harmed by physical means.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arbiter

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: He has that belt plot thingy though..........and he has taken on the spectre before he must have some chance.

No Caption Provided

Arbiter survived an encounter with the Master Chief, and Master Chief is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Spectre.

Arbiter still stomps.