Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Laurcus

Anime vs comics is forbidden.

This is also a stomp, because while Arale is awesome compared to a normal Human, she's pathetic to someone like Doomsday. And I say this as one of the biggest DB/DBZ Akira Toriyama fanboys in existence.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlueComet

@Laurcus said:

This is also a stomp, because while Arale is awesome compared to a normal Human, she's pathetic to someone like Doomsday. And I say this as one of the biggest DB/DBZ Akira Toriyama fanboys in existence.

Sorry I forgot about the Comic/Anime ban but on an unrelated note this is not a stomp you obviously have no idea what Arale is capable of.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Laurcus

@BlueComet said:

@Laurcus said:

Sorry I forgot about the Comic/Anime ban but on an unrelated note this is not a stomp you obviously have no idea what Arale is capable of.

You're right. When Toriyama said that he thinks Arale is stronger than Goku during the King Piccolo saga, I thought he meant a little stronger, not split the Earth in half. Who knows though, maybe 260 power level Goku is that strong and he just never rampages like that lol. I would need to be more familiar with this version of Doomsday though to call a winner.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laurcus: Well the thing is all her powers come from toonforce, but it could be taken seriously as not even toonforce but actual strength because shes supposed to be strong because shes a robot. Toonforce characters like bugs bunny arent supposed to be strong without the toonforce. Regardless, anything can be used in battle. For example, arale has a reality warping rice cooker.

~Jace~

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Arale wins.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points