Aragorn vs wolverine (the wolverine)

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By maiamaku

Round 1. Aragorn, with all of his equipment as Strider (no Andúril) vs Wolverine with his reduced healing factor as seen in 'the wolverine'

Round 2. Aragorn with Andúril and a mithril shirt vs wolverine with his full healing factor.

All movie feats may be used for each character, however keep in mind the limitations placed on them in round 1

Standard morals, battle takes place on weathertop at dusk, win by ko or death.

Who ya got?

EDIT: if mithril shirt puts the battle too much in Aragorn's favor, remove it

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine stomps round 2

Round 1 aragon can win if wolverine PiS claws are on and dont break his sword

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does logan here remember his centuries of war experience?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Honestly if Wolverine didn't have adamantium I would say Aragorn stomps. He's at least an arrow time and regularly jumps into hordes of Orcs, Uruks and Uruk-Hais and beats them down. He also is pretty superhuman since when we see him in the beginning of TT he (and Legolas/Gimli) had been running for 3 days straight with no food or rest.

But his sword would almost always break on Wolverine, be it his bones or his claws themselves.

At the very least Aragorn takes round 1 and loses round 2 after giving Wolverine a hell of a fight (up until the sword breaks.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Maybe Aragorn...
  2. Logan is too much for Aragorn under these circumstances. Hell, Logan with adamantium and his healing factor could solo all of Mordor with the exception of the Nazgul.
lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Honestly if Wolverine didn't have adamantium I would say Aragorn stomps. He's at least an arrow time and regularly jumps into hordes of Orcs, Uruks and Uruk-Hais and beats them down. He also is pretty superhuman since when we see him in the beginning of TT he (and Legolas/Gimli) had been running for 3 days straight with no food or rest.

But his sword would almost always break on Wolverine, be it his bones or his claws themselves.

At the very least Aragorn takes round 1 and loses round 2 after giving Wolverine a hell of a fight (up until the sword breaks.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good points, all. Thanks. I'm not sure about Andúril breaking, but aside from that I think I agree