Aquaman Vs Wolverine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By butterflykyss

@darkelf35 said:

Aquaman sooooo easily this is a mismatch

im going with this.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#102  Edited By Raw_Material

@Super_SoldierXII: STFU already!

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckuakini said:

Nope.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21

@ckuakini: Of course In time he became dehydrated, as I already said he lost a lot of blood and it also loses water, not to mention through the sweat,as he was severely weakened was obviously affected by the desert climate,if he was in excellent physical conditions is possible that such a scenario would be totally different. About Aquaman lift 10,000 tons was pre-new 52 around the 80's/90's,when he hold a Oil platform,but during the new 52 he lift atransatlantic.

He braced the oil rig holding up one of its pylons correct ? That's not lifting it, it's using leverage to stabilize it , that's like saying Spider-Man is class 100 because he held up a support beam in a building temporarily to keep it from collapsing.
I have all his New 52 issues and all the JLAs , when did he lift the TransAtlantic?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@WaveMotionCannon: You read what I wrote?? I said he holds the Oil platform,not lifting..pay attention!!

Justice League #10

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MAZAHS117

This could probably go either way. I def don't think it's a "stomp" for either character. I'm slightly leaning towards New52 Arthur, he displayed some impressive strength and durability during the Throne of Atlantis arc. He knocked the hell out of Supes and withstood being slammed around by Wondy's Lasso. His only hope is to KO Logan, which is possible given his strength feats so far. I say Aquaman 6/10.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Raw_Material

@Vance Astro: There's much more feats and abilities of both combatants to throw into this battle predicament. Wolverine, having his adamantium claws and superior strength to puncture through the tough durable skin and suit of Aquaman. However, as fast as Logan is, Aquaman's depicted to be MUCH faster and agile, being able to accelerate to speeds of 150 mph underwater as well as hold up over ten thousand tons of weight from the depths of the ocean floor. This being said, when he surfaces Aquaman is much more "light" feeling and is capable to being much stronger and quick on land. Have you ever thrown a punch underwater? Yeah I thought so, not the speed and force you'd expect. Now if you punch outside of the water, you seem to be substantially quicker than you are in the water; same scenerio we're seeing here. Again, Aquaman's body's covered with the first king of Atlantis' armory made from Atlantean artifacts able to withstand almost any metal material. This is not including his tough skin durability that's able to withstand the immense pressure of the ocean floors making him practically invulnerable to gunfire and high materialized metal. However, Logan's boneclaws are of adamantium metal, able to cut through anything besides vibranium such as Captain America's shield and with the brute strength he has the ability to puncture through the scale mail armor and tear it off. Although, Aquaman also has the advantage of being an expert tactician, Ruler of the Seven Seas, King of Atlantis, he is a very strategic combatant and will always lead his army to victory. Aquaman will be stunned from Wolverine being able to tear off his suit and cut his skin, and will definitely not take him for granted considering he did sleep with Mera in this settings; so both fighters anger levels are off-the-charts, Aquaman being fueled more with rage. Again, Aquaman's defensive armory will be enough to withstand some of the blows from Wolverine before learning all of his moves and abilities considering that Wolverine never shows his intellectual side in battle, but rather trusting in his strength and anger to get the job done - which will be a HUGE effect on the outcome of this fight. Wolverine's gonna get pissed he can't get in range of Aquaman (due to his agility), Aquaman can't get in range of Wolverine (due to his fishy scent), so both are going to either counter strike or go in for the win. In my vote, Aquaman wins 7 out of the 10 times; however if Aquaman was able to use his trident, I believe he could've cleaned Wolverine out with a 10/10 victory.

p.s. Aquaman's winning by a long run. I've already contacted the Wolverine homepage to get some fan base that know more in depths of Logan's feats and abilities, and try to make a comeback with the character. However, Wolverine is clearly not going to win with Super_Soldier ranting about obviously nothing, so as of right now Aquaman's pretty much just cruising to the finish line unless Logan receives a better representative to help him out in this debate.

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By kingsloth

@ckuakini said:

its pointless to debate him on wolverine, he is a wolverine troll.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Raw_Material

@kingsloth: He's not even a Wolverine troll though! He clearly doesn't know any of his feats, more so his abilities to use them. It's obvious he's just ranting about random stuff and getting pissed off he's losing in the debate. I mean, he's definitely got some issues if he's always coming back and writing non-sense. He's trying to breakdown the things I write him and explaining them like it's some kind of feat or something. It's funny, cause that's what I did before he started to do it, but more on-topic and about the battle rather than ranting and going on with nothing. It's funny to re-read the convo back from page 4. EVERYONE GO BACK AND READ PLEASE, IT'LL HAVE YOU LAUGHING!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm about to lock this...

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By kingsloth

aquaman wins yay

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kingsloth said:

aquaman wins yay

Nah, he still loses LOL.
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21

@WaveMotionCannon: You read what I wrote?? I said he holds the Oil platform,not lifting..pay attention!!

Justice League #10

Touché. That still doesn't put him in the 10,000 ton range even Pre 52. Also you never answered when he lifted a Transatlantic ship.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WaveMotionCannon: You trying to make me angry or something?? You saw I'm saying Aquaman being a 10,000 ton range? I just pointing that this is pre-new 52,just that. You saw the link below my comment??Guess What..is your awnser Justice League 10.

Pay Attention

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckuakini

@Vance Astro: There's much more feats and abilities of both combatants to throw into this battle predicament. Wolverine, having his adamantium claws and superior strength to puncture through the tough durable skin and suit of Aquaman. However, as fast as Logan is, Aquaman's depicted to be MUCH faster and agile, being able to accelerate to speeds of 150 mph underwater as well as hold up over ten thousand tons of weight from the depths of the ocean floor. This being said, when he surfaces Aquaman is much more "light" feeling and is capable to being much stronger and quick on land. Have you ever thrown a punch underwater? Yeah I thought so, not the speed and force you'd expect. Now if you punch outside of the water, you seem to be substantially quicker than you are in the water; same scenerio we're seeing here. Again, Aquaman's body's covered with the first king of Atlantis' armory made from Atlantean artifacts able to withstand almost any metal material. This is not including his tough skin durability that's able to withstand the immense pressure of the ocean floors making him practically invulnerable to gunfire and high materialized metal. However, Logan's boneclaws are of adamantium metal, able to cut through anything besides vibranium such as Captain America's shield and with the brute strength he has the ability to puncture through the scale mail armor and tear it off. Although, Aquaman also has the advantage of being an expert tactician, Ruler of the Seven Seas, King of Atlantis, he is a very strategic combatant and will always lead his army to victory. Aquaman will be stunned from Wolverine being able to tear off his suit and cut his skin, and will definitely not take him for granted considering he did sleep with Mera in this settings; so both fighters anger levels are off-the-charts, Aquaman being fueled more with rage. Again, Aquaman's defensive armory will be enough to withstand some of the blows from Wolverine before learning all of his moves and abilities considering that Wolverine never shows his intellectual side in battle, but rather trusting in his strength and anger to get the job done - which will be a HUGE effect on the outcome of this fight. Wolverine's gonna get pissed he can't get in range of Aquaman (due to his agility), Aquaman can't get in range of Wolverine (due to his fishy scent), so both are going to either counter strike or go in for the win. In my vote, Aquaman wins 7 out of the 10 times; however if Aquaman was able to use his trident, I believe he could've cleaned Wolverine out with a 10/10 victory.

p.s. Aquaman's winning by a long run. I've already contacted the Wolverine homepage to get some fan base that know more in depths of Logan's feats and abilities, and try to make a comeback with the character. However, Wolverine is clearly not going to win with Super_Soldier ranting about obviously nothing, so as of right now Aquaman's pretty much just cruising to the finish line unless Logan receives a better representative to help him out in this debate.

You're reaching and embellishing a lot. His armor gets torn every other issue so the " made to withstand all metals " statement is BS. Bullets gave bruised and cut his skin ( very small cuts but cuts nonetheless) and the Trench bit him on the shoulder and drew a lot of blood ( check Matches' respect thread, it's good ) so the invulnerable skin bit is dead too. Wolverine has beaten Shang Chi in h2h and Iron Fist in sparring, even bloodlusted his skill level is LEAGUES above Arthur's while Arthur's physical are Leagues above Logan's that might not offset the advantage Logan has. Aquaman was raised on the surface so he hasn't gad the benefit of Atlanteans military training which may hurt him too. Like I said H2H he probably wins the majority, he might land a KO shot on Logan but still end up with 6 new holes in his body in the process.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ckuakini said:

@Vance Astro: There's much more feats and abilities of both combatants to throw into this battle predicament. Wolverine, having his adamantium claws and superior strength to puncture through the tough durable skin and suit of Aquaman. However, as fast as Logan is, Aquaman's depicted to be MUCH faster and agile, being able to accelerate to speeds of 150 mph underwater as well as hold up over ten thousand tons of weight from the depths of the ocean floor.

Aquaman isn't faster OR more agile than Wolverine.  How fast he can swim underwater, I don't think will have any bearing on this because Wolverine is a terrible swimmer anyway so if they take it to the water, he's going to lose. I don't think it will get there. I don't think his strength matters either. Wolverine has fought and survived attacks from much stronger than Aquaman. Although Aquaman is strong enough to KO him, he's easily dodgeable and Wolverine is much likely able to take what he can dish rather than vice versa.

@ckuakini said:

Again, Aquaman's body's covered with the first king of Atlantis' armory made from Atlantean artifacts able to withstand almost any metal material. 

I don't see any proof it can take adamantium. Also his face isn't covered. If we're pretending his armor can take adamantium. I actually read Aquaman and I don't know this statement to be true. He has taken bullets but Adamantium claws are OBVIOUSLY superior to them.

@ckuakini said:

Although, Aquaman also has the advantage of being an expert tactician, Ruler of the Seven Seas, King of Atlantis, he is a very strategic combatant and will always lead his army to victory.

Wolverine's fighting skill>>>>Aquaman's tactical ability. Captain America is one of the best strategists in the Marvel Universe. Never saved him against Wolverine.

@ckuakini said:

Aquaman will be stunned from Wolverine being able to tear off his suit and cut his skin, and will definitely not take him for granted considering he did sleep with Mera in this settings; so both fighters anger levels are off-the-charts, Aquaman being fueled more with rage. Again, Aquaman's defensive armory will be enough to withstand some of the blows from Wolverine before learning all of his moves and abilities considering that Wolverine never shows his intellectual side in battle, but rather trusting in his strength and anger to get the job done - which will be a HUGE effect on the outcome of this fight. Wolverine's gonna get pissed he can't get in range of Aquaman (due to his agility), Aquaman can't get in range of Wolverine (due to his fishy scent), so both are going to either counter strike or go in for the win.

I understood that Aquaman was bloodlusted when I posted. Aquaman taking Wolverine for granted would only make him MORE vulnerable but because of Wolverine's far superior fighting he's going to have the upperhand either way. In fact his bloodlust may make him an easier target. He may forget his training and intellect and rush and foolishly..to which Wolverine would capitalize on.

@ckuakini said:

You don't even need feats for Wolverine to win this here, just based on his abilities alone a case can be made. Aquaman has never shown combat speed comparable to that of Wolverine, he's nowhere near the fighter and I see no proof that with his skill and claws Wolverine can't kill Aquaman.
Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#117  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Aquaman if he plays it smart

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@butterflykyss said:

@darkelf35 said:

Aquaman sooooo easily this is a mismatch

im going with this.

It's wrong though. And you should know better butterflykyss because YOU read X-Men. You should know what Wolverine is capable of.
Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Raw_Material

@WaveMotionCannon said:

You're reaching and embellishing a lot. His armor gets torn every other issue so the " made to withstand all metals " statement is BS. Bullets gave bruised and cut his skin ( very small cuts but cuts nonetheless) and the Trench bit him on the shoulder and drew a lot of blood ( check Matches' respect thread, it's good ) so the invulnerable skin bit is dead too. Wolverine has beaten Shang Chi in h2h and Iron Fist in sparring, even bloodlusted his skill level is LEAGUES above Arthur's while Arthur's physical are Leagues above Logan's that might not offset the advantage Logan has. Aquaman was raised on the surface so he hasn't gad the benefit of Atlanteans military training which may hurt him too. Like I said H2H he probably wins the majority, he might land a KO shot on Logan but still end up with 6 new holes in his body in the process.

His skin is known to be punctured from sharp objects hitting him directly with immense pressure and/or force.

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21

@WaveMotionCannon: You trying to make me angry or something?? You saw I'm saying Aquaman being a 10,000 ton range? I just pointing that this is pre-new 52,just that. You saw the link below my comment??Guess What..is your awnser Justice League 10.

Pay Attention

@matchesmalone21

Pay Attention

Lol hardly trying to make you mad bro. I just re read that issue and that picture is unclear. It shows him lifting a ship then shows the cruiseliner way in the background on its side. The pic with Aquaman in it shows his hand on a propeller (in his right hand) there's no way in hell a propeller that small would be on an ocean liner. The artist should've shown a wide shot with him actually lifting the boat or putting it back down.
Avatar image for original_human_torch
Original_Human_Torch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is NO Namor. Wolverine fillets "he who talks to the fishes"! LOL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ckuakini said:

It may seem an easy fight to Aquaman, but Wolverine is easily underestimated. This fight will be very controversial as there are two sides of this predicament. However, I am running the battle up to 10 wins, so far Aquaman's up 5 points with Wolverine having only 2. Go back and re-count, it's based off of majority vote.

It shouldn't be controversial because the winner is obvious if you know both characters. Wolverine is superior in any way that matters.

We don't do POINTS in the battle forums. It doesn't matter how many people say something is true, it doesn't make it so. We don't go off of majority vote we go off of facts,evidence,and valid arguments and none of that is in favor of Aquaman.
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21
If anything it looks to me like he was searching the underside of a ship that was already on its side. Aquaman fanboys ( I'm a fan there's a difference) took it and ran with it.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By spiderbuck1

@WaveMotionCannon said:

The pic is of New 52 Aquaman and he probably loses. Out of water with no trident he loses this 6/10, he has no mind rape ( that's Pre 52) and has been shown to be cut by high caliber bullets.He has the speed and strength to pummel Wolverine though but one good swipe by Logan and he could be gutted. This would be a hard fight but I give it to Logan unless Aquaman could get him close enough to water and drown his little ass. For those using ABC logic from the Namor fights, Namor can fly ( Arthur can't) and used that to his advantage in some of their encounters, that gives him a huge advantage over Logan that Aquaman does'nt possess.

I agree with everything you are saying. Being injured by bullets does not bode well for your projected ability to handle Wolverine's adamantium claws.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingsloth said:

@ckuakini said:

its pointless to debate him on wolverine, he is a wolverine troll.

Right. It is pointless for one sentence blokes like yourself to debate with me.

And who's alt you posting on? Probably someone still butt-hurt from the beating you took in another debate.

He's not even a Wolverine troll though! He clearly doesn't know any of his feats, more so his abilities to use them. It's obvious he's just ranting about random stuff and getting pissed off he's losing in the debate. I mean, he's definitely got some issues if he's always coming back and writing non-sense. He's trying to breakdown the things I write him and explaining them like it's some kind of feat or something. It's funny, cause that's what I did before he started to do it, but more on-topic and about the battle rather than ranting and going on with nothing. It's funny to re-read the convo back from page 4. EVERYONE GO BACK AND READ PLEASE, IT'LL HAVE YOU LAUGHING!

Another rant - and calling the kettle black once again. Justifying your nonsense, cuz you know it's nonsense, and fishing for moral support. Cute.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:

You'd better lock this Vance because I'm about to get real, real nasty.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Vance Astro said:

Please don't. I'll pay you.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Vance Astro said:

Please don't. I'll pay you.

Lol

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Raw_Material

@Vance Astro said:

It shouldn't be controversial because the winner is obvious if you know both characters. Wolverine is superior in any way that matters. We don't do POINTS in the battle forums. It doesn't matter how many people say something is true, it doesn't make it so. We don't go off of majority vote we go off of facts,evidence,and valid arguments and none of that is in favor of Aquaman.

Evidently it is bro, sorry. It's ALL in Aquaman's favor, simple facts. Or so it seems like it from the general audience. But again the whole reason I made this battle was to debate on who is the better man, and apparently Aquaman seems to be the clear winner; besides Wolverine's feats of using his boneclaws (which will help Wolverine win at least 3-4 out of a 10 count if the match was simulated 10 times). This is the only attack that seems to get the best of Aquaman, with his counter strike being his tough skin durability and armor to give him the extra layer of protection to get brutal blows down to Wolverine; sweeping Logan off of his feet while he's trying to leap in the air for an attack. Aferwards sending down a rain of water while he's still conscious, breaking all the bones and internal organs in his body, stopping his breathing patterns and eventually go unconscious. Aquaman wins. Game over bro!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WaveMotionCannon:

what are you calling me fanboy?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ckuakini said:

Evidently it is bro, sorry. It's ALL in Aquaman's favor, simple facts.

What facts are in Aquaman's favor?  The only thing stated that is factual are physical stats that won't help him in combat. Nobody has yet stated any FACTUAL defense for Wolverine's skill or claws for Aquaman.

@ckuakini said:

But again the whole reason I made this battle was to debate on who is the better man, and apparently Aquaman seems to be the clear winner; besides Wolverine's feats of using his boneclaws (which will help Wolverine win at least 3-4 out of a 10 count if the match was simulated 10 times).

The OP doesn't say what claws he's using last I checked. You said "Savage Wolverine". As far as I know Wolverine's claws are still adamantium. Wolverine will win the majority. There isn't much Aquaman do to stop it.

@ckuakini said:

This is the only attack that seems to get the best of Aquaman, with his counter strike being his tough skin durability and armor to give him the extra layer of protection to get brutal blows down to Wolverine;

The durability of neither his skin or his armor can withstand adamantium claws and so I don't really see why it keeps being brought up. Not one showing Aquaman has proves he can take those claws.

@ckuakini said:

Aquaman wins. Game over bro!

You haven't proven that.
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckuakini

@Vance Astro said:

It shouldn't be controversial because the winner is obvious if you know both characters. Wolverine is superior in any way that matters. We don't do POINTS in the battle forums. It doesn't matter how many people say something is true, it doesn't make it so. We don't go off of majority vote we go off of facts,evidence,and valid arguments and none of that is in favor of Aquaman.

Evidently it is bro, sorry. It's ALL in Aquaman's favor, simple facts. Or so it seems like it from the general audience. But again the whole reason I made this battle was to debate on who is the better man, and apparently Aquaman seems to be the clear winner; besides Wolverine's feats of using his boneclaws (which will help Wolverine win at least 3-4 out of a 10 count if the match was simulated 10 times). This is the only attack that seems to get the best of Aquaman, with his counter strike being his tough skin durability and armor to give him the extra layer of protection to get brutal blows down to Wolverine; sweeping Logan off of his feet while he's trying to leap in the air for an attack. Aferwards sending down a rain of water while he's still conscious, breaking all the bones and internal organs in his body, stopping his breathing patterns and eventually go unconscious. Aquaman wins. Game over bro!

Dafuq? Where's this wall of water coming from? You do realize he has no water manipulating powers in the New52 right?
Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Raw_Material

@Super_SoldierXII: @Vance Astro: First off, you guys are the ones that started ranting on MY thread. Especially Soldier over here been talking jibberish once he first got in here. He thought he was all that trying to pick up a viner to challenge and evidently got his butt handed to him. Makes my day to see you guys complain like this! And btw, there is no reason to block this thread due to the fact that OTHER users began to rant on this page and I'm clearly just trying to debate on my own thread I made and keep this topic on subject, and it's also a popular topic atm. If you lock it it's evident that you're being really biased and thus having me to contact higher authorities on Comic Vine. I also made this thread to settle the dispute between the two powerhouses from DC and Marvel Comics. Thanks again for trying NOT to debate in this discussion.

No Caption Provided
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will reiterate my reasons for Wolverine winning herein (though I already wrote paragraphs delineating my reasoning in the first few pages).

The premise is simple.

Folks argue AM will KO Wolverine before he gets gutted because of his travel speed and strength.

Those arguing for Wolverine, like yours truly, state that Aquaman brawling with Wolverine outside of the ocean (or body of water) is a terrible idea. Again, the point is simple. Wolverine is a far better hand to hand fighter and he has tools that can one shot drop Aquaman with relative ease.

Those with difficult times understanding the basic premise, I'll devise a true or false questionnaire;

Wolverine is a better fighter ... true or false?

This boils down to a hand to hand fight ... true or false?

Wolverine's adamantium laced claws can cut Aquaman true or false?

A single punch to the face with three twelve inch claws can kill Aquaman true or false?

If you answered false to any of those questions, then you've no business really debating in here because you don't know your arse from your head with regards the characters in question.

Now, those who answered true to all the above and still think Aquaman wins probably want to argue he does so via speed blitz and class 100 beat-down. Here's where I'll humor the OP and post pics he's been frothing at the mouth to see.

Let's first look at combat reflex feats to establish that Wolverine can, indeed, tag Aquaman;

Effortlessly tags Storm's cape with precision as she is flying by.

Tags Speed Demon, a bloke even Spider-Man can't tag.

Tags and destroys steel target dummies in less than 2 seconds with multiple blows.

Strikes so fast, and with such precision, he completely dismantles Geist's cybernetics in seconds faster than the eye can follow.

Closes the distance with blinding speed on a shooter from a fair distance away.

Cuts the barrels off the guns of multiple gunmen before they even know what happened.

So yeah, I posit Wolverine can tag Aquaman before getting KO'd himself ...

This post is already enough of a scan orgy as it is. But if anyone questions Wolverine blunt force damage soak, I can go there too.

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21

@WaveMotionCannon:

what are you calling me fanboy?

Well you did make a Superdoom vs Wolverine thread lol....

P.S he didn't lift that ship, he was examining the underside of it after it already scuttled on the shore. That's why his inner monologue is " I've searched everywhere.."
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#136  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ckuakini: What is the point of posting a cover to Wolverine and the X-Men? Frankenstein got his can whooped in the issue.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#137  Edited By tomlikesfries

What can Wolverine do against Arthur's telepathy? He could always mess with Logan's Basal Ganglia, a part of our brain inherited from our marine ancestors.

Strength, speed and agility are not the only decisive factors here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ckuakini said:

@Super_SoldierXII: @Vance Astro: First off, you guys are the ones that started ranting on MY thread. Especially Soldier over here been talking jibberish once he first got in here. He thought he was all that trying to pick up a viner to challenge and evidently got his butt handed to him. Makes my day to see you guys complain like this! And btw, there is no reason a to block this thread due to the fact that other users began to rant on this page and I'm clearly just trying to debate and keep this topic on subject, and it's also a popular topic atm. If you lock it it's evident that you're being really biased and thus having me to contact higher authorities on Comic Vine. Thanks again for trying NOT to debate in this discussion.

I'm starting to think you don't know how a battle thread works. I never once ranted. I'm challenging you on your post. Don't try to turn this into something else because you're not happy with the way this is going for you. This whole post is off topic but you're trying to keep it on topic huh? If I lock it would be because you and other posters are BLATANTLY getting bent out of shape. That's why i stated I was going to lock it. I've seen you insult another user repeatedly and I didn't say anything so if anything I'm HELPING you.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tomlikesfries said:

What can Wolverine do against Arthur's telepathy? He could always mess with Logan's Basal Ganglia, a part of our brain inherited from our marine ancestors.

Has new 52 Aquaman shown telepathy yet? Cause as far as I have heard or the few issues I have read, I haven't heard anything about it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@tomlikesfries said:

@Vance Astro

Cut his head off. That works.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WaveMotionCannon:

Who does not like a polemic battle thread??

I called Transatlantic,because it's looks like one or maybe the artist doesn't know how big is Transatlantic's propeller....this wasn't full showed because of that,to people debate about,it's just a little Geoff Johns game as he does in issue 6,when the team faces the Talons and Aquaman was stand in the air and would make people think: Wait Aquaman can fly??

P.S: this doesn't prove that he didn't lift and obviously doesn't confirmed either,but he has others strength feats.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By tomlikesfries

@god_spawn: I don't think he has shown any signs of telepathy yet, but shouldn't we assume that the new Aquaman is similar enough to the Pre 52 version at least to have the same abilities?

I mean, just because the DCU was rebooted, that doesn't mean the characters have changed. I don't think Superman has used his freeze breath thus far in the New 52, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlikesfries said:

First intelligent thing someone's said in Arthur's defense throughout the thread IMHO.

Have we seen Arthur mind manipulate people in the New 52 yet?

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Vance Astro: It sure would work lol, but Aquaman would most likely incapacitate Logan before he attacked by giving him a seizure.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tomlikesfries said:

@god_spawn: I don't think he has shown any signs of telepathy yet, but shouldn't we assume that the new Aquaman is similar enough to the Pre 52 version at least to have the same abilities?

I mean, just because the DCU was rebooted, that doesn't mean the characters have changed. I don't think Superman has used his freeze breath thus far in the New 52, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

It doesn't mean he has it either. A lot of the characters were rebooted and a lot of things have changed as well. It isn't safe to assume that he has it until we get it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@tomlikesfries said:

@Vance Astro: It sure would work lol, but Aquaman would most likely incapacitate Logan before he attacked by giving him a seizure.

Don't know if his mind works that fast. Wolverine has killed people before they could register his movements.
tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Vance Astro: Maybe the starting distance should be definied, because I do believe Aquaman has to locate the ganglia before "manipulating" it.

- Could you please solve this small problem? What is the starting distance between the adversaries here?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII: Nope,his TP is less powerful than before...for now he only used on marine life,freshwater animals and a lizard in the desert (by chance the answered the call by opening the precedent that Aquaman can communicate with other animals), and no he does not talk to fish, force them to do what he wants.

@tomlikesfries:Agreed,actually Superman used in Superman 6

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By BlackWind

New 52 Aquaman can't use his telepathy on people.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By tomlikesfries

@BlackWind said:

New 52 Aquaman can't use his telepathy on people.

Why not? He hasn't used it so far, but that doesn't mean he can't.