• 131 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2212 posts) - - Show Bio
 
vs 
 
 
Fight takes place on a Beach 
 
Aquaman has his Trident 
 
Thor has Mjlinor 
 
Morals off 
 
No BFR 
 
Who Wins?
#2 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one-shots him.
#3 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with a one shot.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (22781 posts) - - Show Bio

thor...easily

#5 Posted by Comicfan47 (706 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a really good battle but in the end Thor...

#6 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Comicfan47 said:

It would be a really good battle but in the end Thor...


No it wouldn't. Thor would absolutely destroy Aquaman. I'm tempted to call it spite, seeing as how Aquaman has no way of winning.
#7 Posted by _Cain_ (23596 posts) - - Show Bio

thor all the way

#8 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

I was considering doing this battle, but then I thought....
 
#9 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

thor takes this.

#10 Posted by Nexy21 (309 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
thor takes this.
#11 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor...

#12 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Thor one-shots him.
#13 Posted by fps_dean (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully Thor has mercy and makes it painless, that's all I gotta say

#14 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@teamextrodinary15: Why do you hate Aquaman?
#15 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder how Thor would fair without his hammer in this battle? Might more fair?

#16 Edited by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty
 

Not at all. The guy was able to arm-wrestle a planet out of orbit. The man has the physical might to move the 9 realms, the world engine, and the world tree. The guy has h2h to easily keep up with Captain America while depowered. With PIS and morals off, all a H2H confrontation would do is give Aquaman more to be frightened over. At least with Mjolnir, Thor could 100% guarantee a painless death. OP clearly hates Aquaman.

#17 Posted by TheAvenger802 (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman would put up a good fight but Thor would win

#18 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of those battles where people say curbstomp ... and others get mad thinking that means it ends in 5 seconds when it can mean it goes on for a long period of time because one person really can't hit or hurt the other person ... well this is the 5 second win version of curbstomp.

#19 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
thor...easily
#20 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

goldie locks beat down
#21 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor wins here.
#22 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@teamextrodinary15: Why do you hate Aquaman?
I don't believe this is about hate, in all honesty.
 
@OmegaDynasty said:
Wonder how Thor would fair without his hammer in this battle? Might more fair?
Mjolnir isn't the issue, and Thor, with or without, is out of Orin's league.
#23 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2212 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@teamextrodinary15: Why do you hate Aquaman?

I don't
#24 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe now without the weapons it would be a closer fight or maybe if they were out in the ocean, but with Mjolnir Thor wins pretty easily. But I do believe that after the relaunch Aquaman is gonna be much more powerful than he is now so it might be more fair then.

#25 Posted by spidey1fan (225 posts) - - Show Bio

battle begins with a stare down 
 
ends in a second with a thor one-shot and thor flies away

#26 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@teamextrodinary15 said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@teamextrodinary15: Why do you hate Aquaman?
I don't

Then why did you put him in a battle hew has no chance of winning.? SWeriously this is a massecre.
#27 Posted by Nefarious (18396 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thunder God defeats him.

#28 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Aquaman's telepathy ?

#29 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
How powerful is Aquaman's telepathy ?

It doesn't matter. Thor is immune to telepathy.
#30 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Boobster said:
How powerful is Aquaman's telepathy ?
It doesn't matter. Thor is immune to telepathy.
I don't think so, fanboy.
#31 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Boobster said:
How powerful is Aquaman's telepathy ?
It doesn't matter. Thor is immune to telepathy.
I don't think so, fanboy.
 

Nope. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Thor IS immune to telepathy.
#32 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Boobster said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Boobster said:
How powerful is Aquaman's telepathy ?
It doesn't matter. Thor is immune to telepathy.
I don't think so, fanboy.

Nope. 
 

 
 
 
  Thor IS immune to telepathy.
Thor is not immune to telepathy.
#33 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster: How is Thor not immune to telepathy when I just showed you three scans of him resisting it?  Your first two scans were Thor VERY early in his career, he has improved since than. 
 
Also this is irrevelent. Aquaman does not have the telepathic skills to bring down Thor.
#34 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor takes this, but I doubt it would be as much a cakewalk as people are making it, seeing as it's on the beach.
#35 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Boobster: How is Thor not immune to telepathy when I just showed you three scans of him resisting it?  Your first two scans were Thor VERY early in his career, he has improved since than.  Also this is irrevelent. Aquaman does not have the telepathic skills to bring down Thor.
Being immune means being unaffected by it. If he is "resisting", that already means he is affected by telepathy and tries to counter. 
You have 2 scans of the same person attacking him, in one of which he is more like in a mad state, warrior madness, berserker, etc, and it was proven many times that telepaths have troubles with someone who is fueled by rage like Hulk, Doomsday, etc.
I have 2 scans of different people toying with him like a doll.
I like how you say very early when from what I hear on this forum " Classic Thor is da beast !111" Not so beasty when gets put down by colonizer, huh ?
#36 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster: Why do you hate Thor so much?
#37 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
@Boobster: Why do you hate Thor so much?
Because he is overrated.
#38 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
@Boobster: Why do you hate Thor so much?
Because he is overrated.
How? That's why you underrate him?
#39 Posted by Billy Batson (57707 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman. 

BB

#40 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
@Boobster said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
@Boobster: Why do you hate Thor so much?
Because he is overrated.
How? That's why you underrate him?
How ? You ask me how ? His fanboys are basing their arguements on some pathetic respect threads, out-of-context scans and other people's talk, they don't even read a comic from where their scans are. Underrate him ? I just show the truth, not hype like most of his fanboys do.
#41 Edited by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:

@Boobster: Why do you hate Thor so much?

What did Boobster do wrong? Someone said that Thor was immune to TP and he proved that user wrong...If you were immune to something than you can't ever be affected by it which clearly wasn't the case...
#42 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with BB and say Aquaman. He's no pushover especially when he has the Trident. 

#43 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
@Boobster said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
@Boobster: Why do you hate Thor so much?
Because he is overrated.
How? That's why you underrate him?
How ? You ask me how ? His fanboys are basing their arguements on some pathetic respect threads, out-of-context scans and other people's talk, they don't even read a comic from where their scans are. Underrate him ? I just show the truth, not hype like most of his fanboys do.
Alright. Relax. I'm wasn't trying to attack you or change your opinion. I was just curious.
#44 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna said:
@TheGoldenOne said:

@Boobster: Why do you hate Thor so much?

What did Boobster do wrong? Someone said that Thor was immune to TP and he proved that user wrong...If you were immune to something than you can't ever be affected by it which clearly wasn't the case...
Never said he did anything wrong. I just noticed he was always against Thor in various threads and i wanted to know why.
#45 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

Aquaman. 

BB


Please explain.
#46 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Billy Batson said:

Aquaman. 

BB

Please explain.
He hates Thor >_>
#47 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@Billy Batson said:

Aquaman. 

BB

Please explain.
He hates Thor >_>


#48 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

im afraid im agree with boobster, thor is powerfull but he is so overrated in this site..... 
anyway, thor wins this. 

#49 Posted by Billy Batson (57707 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonAvenger said:
I'm going to go with BB and say Aquaman. He's no pushover especially when he has the Trident. 

I was kidding :p 

BB

#50 Posted by cybertechshaman (17 posts) - - Show Bio
blast of lightning and aquaman is fishsticks