• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by DrBongface (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Both New 52, standard equipment, random encounter takes place in Melbourne, Australia. Morals off.

Weather changes every 5 minutes (Just like Melbourne -.- )

1st - Sunny, dry.

2nd - Drizzly

3rd - Storm.

P.S - ON LAND IN MELBOURNE>

#2 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm are you serious? Flash in a major stomp.

#3 Posted by spacerodan (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightspeed Plus Precog= GG

#4 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash destroys him. Honestly, Kid Flash and Impulse would likely stomp here too. Aquaman just isn't equipped to deal with speedsters.

#5 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur needs to be near the water to have a solid chance. Flash dominates this fight.

#6 Posted by Dredeuced (5534 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman isn't a pushover, but even New-52 Barry is way out of his league. He's just too fast and can atleast hit hard enough to hurt Aquaman through his durability, water or no.

#7 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman gets consoled by feeling of rain drizzling on his face as he lies on the ground ......

#8 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: In water is a different story, Flash is not beating Arthur on water.

#9 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash slides on a fish while trying to run toward Aquaman and BFR himself. :D

#10 Posted by Dredeuced (5534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@Dredeuced: In water is a different story, Flash is not beating Arthur on water.

Flash can literally blow away giant swathes of water with a vortex and then tear apart Arthur, I don't think Arthur has a real chance.

#11 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: Nope. That's just an exaggeration, Flash will not tear Arthur apart with just a little vortex. Arthur will have an answer for the Flash, he will immobilize Barry just as soon as he sets foot on the water.

#12 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

Aquaman isn't a pushover, but even New-52 Barry is way out of his league. He's just too fast and can atleast hit hard enough to hurt Aquaman through his durability, water or no.

#13 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ddecourt: Yes he is, flash can tap into the infinity mass, and with that he has broken armour of anti monitor
#14 Edited by Dredeuced (5534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000 said:

@Ddecourt: Yes he is, flash can tap into the infinity mass, and with that he has broken armour of anti monitor

That's Wally, not Barry.

@Ddecourt said:

@Dredeuced: Nope. That's just an exaggeration, Flash will not tear Arthur apart with just a little vortex. Arthur will have an answer for the Flash, he will immobilize Barry just as soon as he sets foot on the water.

He won't tear apart Arthur with the vortexes, he'll remove the water from the playing field, then beat up Arthur.

#15 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@Epicbeast3000 said:

That's Wally, not Barry.

#16 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: Idk, I just don't see it being anything close to that. Don't get me wrong I know Barry isn't losing easily, but I don't see him winning easy either, even less on water.

#17 Posted by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman drops a whale on him.

#18 Posted by Dredeuced (5534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@Dredeuced: Idk, I just don't see it being anything close to that. Don't get me wrong I know Barry isn't losing easily, but I don't see him winning easy either, even less on water.

Aquaman has absolutely no shot of hitting Barry on land, and Barry has some good tools to remove the water from a limited area and then KO Arthur. Heck, Arthur would struggle to hit him if Barry was just running on the surface of the water the whole fight.

#19 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: Arthur on water has a lot of options and could slow Barry down, he could have an entire army of sea creatures to attack the entire area just to slow him down. Barry is gonna have his hands full before he has a chance in removing Arthur from the water.

#20 Posted by Dredeuced (5534 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah and Barry just makes an enormous cyclone and sends a lot of fish to separate corners of the ocean, lol.

#21 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins.

#22 Edited by Wyldsong (5552 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know, but last I heard, Barry's showings in the new 52 haven't been up to par to pre-52. From what I understand, he has had trouble hurting Grodd and his minions, and has not been able to hurt Supes yet (from what I understand Supes was maybe pushed back some). So, what is Aquaman's durability in comparison to the likes of Grodd and his minions?

Barry seriously going all out should be nearly untouchable, but does he have the showings to really do damage to Aquaman, if Aquaman's durability is any good that is? Anyone have any intel on this?

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

In every round is going to happen the same thing,Flash wins easily.

#24 Posted by dondave (37336 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash ftw,

@Wyldsong: Barry doesn't have to hit Aquaman he could phase his hand into Aquaman's body

#25 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman would never touch any speedster

#26 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: I beleive that is because he has had troubles controlling the speed force. Every time he runs too much and too fast, he opens a pretty portal that teleports him and surroundings to the speed force so he is forced to hold back.

#27 Posted by Wyldsong (5552 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

@Wyldsong: I beleive that is because he has had troubles controlling the speed force. Every time he runs too much and too fast, he opens a pretty portal that teleports him and surroundings to the speed force so he is forced to hold back.

Makes sense. Thanks for the intel.

@dondave said:

Flash ftw,

@Wyldsong: Barry doesn't have to hit Aquaman he could phase his hand into Aquaman's body

Has he shown this ability in the new 52? Not calling you a liar, just asking for the intel=)

#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins, he can talk to fishes.

#29 Posted by dondave (37336 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: yep he can even phase through force-fields

#30 Posted by logy5000 (5761 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, without any problems at all.

#31 Posted by comicfan11 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash (especially the Flash used in vs discussions) takes this.

Though it has to be mentioned that many non speedsters have tagged Flash before (Deathstroke, Rogues etc), still a Flash using his powers to their potential wins.

#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry. In water though, Aquaman in a hard fight.

#33 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins.

#34 Edited by irvgotti (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg flash never ever was or will ever ever be a strong fighter. He will never ever beat any mainstream hero or villain in a throwdown. He's a meant to be weak and powerless with amazing speed. All he can do to aquaman is run away. He can't hurt aquaman he probably can't lift his trident. I don't care where on this earth u have the fight. I'll even bury aquaman trident under 1/4 mile of sand and not ever even mention his water hand.You guys just love rooting for underdogs It's David and goliath here sorry to bust you bubble. It's as impossible as aquaman beating him in a race.

#35 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins here/

#36 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash easy.

#37 Posted by dondave (37336 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry

#38 Edited by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@irvgotti said:

Omg flash never ever was or will ever ever be a strong fighter. He will never ever beat any mainstream hero or villain in a throwdown. He's a meant to be weak and powerless with amazing speed. All he can do to aquaman is run away. He can't hurt aquaman he probably can't lift his trident. I don't care where on this earth u have the fight. I'll even bury aquaman trident under 1/4 mile of sand and not ever even mention his water hand.You guys just love rooting for underdogs It's David and goliath here sorry to bust you bubble. It's as impossible as aquaman beating him in a race.

.......Are you trolling?

Anyway, Barry wins.

#40 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash easy.

#41 Posted by Kid_Cool (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash destroys.

#42 Posted by NoBody134 (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@irvgotti said:

Trolololololol

flash in a major stomp

#43 Posted by houseshm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

This isnt even a fight. Flash stomps.

#44 Posted by philkelly96 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: ya I think he has actually been shown phasing a plane through a bridge

#45 Posted by aquaman01 (1426 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins. But current Kid Flash would not beat AQ. At all lol.

Honestly, I love Flash, he is my second favorite character but IMO, they gotta power him down or give him limits. I love super strong characters, LOVE them, but even the strongest has their limits. DC needs to say that no Flash can do IMP. I think Flash actually feeling pain when using a lot of power would be good. For example, after hurting Superman with ten immense punches, Flash has to stop because he broke his hand and then Superman knocks him out. Flash also has super healing so it isn't like being hurt by his own punches would stop him for long.

#46 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#47 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

Falsh

#48 Posted by beastboy77 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

The flash will tear aquaman apart so sorry aquaman

#49 Posted by MysticMedivh (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

How has this not been locked yet?

#50 Edited by LEGACY6364 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio