Aquaman vs Rhino

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rhino gets stabbed in the face with a trident.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: ...new 52 aquaman is extremely durable to blunt force...concussive force has a slim effect on Arthur...he has withstood a continental bursting attack by deadking...hes has taken not but two strong hits from wonder woman receiving not too much more than a bloody lip...he has swam through magma...has punches from giant rock creatures...taken direct fire from heavy automatic weapons from short range several times which only in one instance did it ever leave a deep scratch from machine gun bullet ricocheting from his head...and that was an inconsistent showing...all the other times...not a scratch...he came falling down from like the highest point of the sky before space altitudes on some giant crab shell creature that was like bigger than the kraken from the clash of the titans film....with not so much as a scratch and this is just some of his durability feats...

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mimisalome

@myerlanski: is this aqua a new 52 ver? i didnt know...

as i remember old aquas are very susceptible to piranha bite and slashing damage.

but it seems my answer doesnt apply

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: is this aqua a new 52 ver? i didnt know...

as i remember old aquas are very susceptible to piranha bite and slashing damage.

but it seems my answer doesnt apply

if its pre 52 aquaman slaughters via beating the breaks off of rhino or TPing him into a coma.

If its new 52 aquaman slaughters via beating the breaks off of rhino or stabbing him to death with his trident.

either way Aquaman slaughters.