• 100 results
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Warcry80

Aquaman at his peak vs the Red Beast, who wins this battle of Titans?

Location Jersey Shore Red Hulk caused a massive oil spill after beating down a Villain.

Weapons: Standard Equipment

Rules:Kick the Crap out of the other guy

Aquaman at his strongest so I'm thinking Pre-52. And Not (Beard face Hook hand Aquaman).

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

gear / location / rules / pre52 or new 52 aquaman / etc

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Is the Red Beast at his peak too? Or currently?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_red_viper  Moderator

On a beach? With water around? Aquaman wins.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 Aquaman near / in the water, with Water Hand and Trident of Neptune would take it.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

aquaman wins after long battle

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think Red Hulk has the edge. He definitely has Aquaman beat in strength/durability and also has some impressive reaction feats, trading blows with Hulk and Thor, not to mention blitzing Extremis Iron-Man.

In addition Red Hulk can project heat/radiation, this would serve to dry Aquaman out, if not fry him outright.

Red Hulk also has the option of shooting him with his S.H.I.E.L.D issues pistol.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@godtriggerhulk: no. the Water hand eliminates Aquamans weakness to dehydration and he has several feats showing resistance to heat anyway - notable taking Black Manta's energy blasts over the years

and there are scans of Aquaman swimming as fast as the Flash running on water (Barry I think). Hulk, thor and Iron-man don't come close to that.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk when he first appeared kicking butt!

Battle starts on a Piere on the Jersey Shore.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

The battle doesn't begin in the water and I kind of doubt that Flash was going full tilt in that instance, call it intuition.

Don't underestimate Extremis Iron-Man's reaction time, in his debut miniseries he was able to avoid an energy blast from John Mallen and appear behind him before he could react.

You can also find scans of Hulk/Thor blocking bullets, rockets, energy blasts etc.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as Aquaman is in water and has the waterhand i think he could take this rather swiftly.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@godtriggerhulk: ...the battle starts on a pier. 1 step and you're in the water.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman at his peak as in Waterbearer? If so he dehydrates Red Hulk.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

Why would Red Hulk follow him into the water. Also piers can be massive, you're probably thinking of a dock. If Aquaman tries to hoof it to the water Red Hulk will probably thunderclap him, body check him or shoot him.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@godtriggerhulk: the largest pier in the world is South End Pier

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southend_Pier

He ain't stopping Aquaman from getting in the water. Size only hurts Rulk's chances.

This battle is fail anyway. Aquaman can just open a portal and BFR Rulk to some other dimension.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pfft, even new 52 AM with trident can take Rulk. I can't remember the last impressive fight with Rulk that wasn't PIS.

CIN.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GhostRavage

There's no such thing as dehydrating any of the Hulks (Maybe She-Hulk its an exception)... They need no sustenance.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Aquaman.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman destroys him

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Red Hulk.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Aquaman has traded blows with Superboy and has unbelievably powerful water-manipulation abilities with his water hand. He can easily create a tsunami and flood the area which will give him immediate advantage. In the water, Rulk has no hope of winning. Aquaman can swim at mach 20 and lift city blocks underwater. He has enough durability to shrug off electric volts that killed whales on touch.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ForeverEvil

Damn. as usual my mind changes when i read the comments. I was prepared to say that red hulk stomps, and i still believe he would, but ripping the water out of his body, AKA dehydration, makes me say aquaman wins.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666

AQ thx to weapons

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_red_viper  Moderator

@foreverevil: Aquaman has endured blows from heavier hitters before, such as Wonder Woman and Superboy to name a few. Moreover, one blow from Rulk is likely to send AQuaman flying... into the water. So even if Aquaman can't get into the water before Rulk catches him, Rulk will do the work for him. And from there it's a massive stomp in AM's favor.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Aquaman has endured blows from heavier hitters before, such as Wonder Woman and Superboy to name a few. Moreover, one blow from Rulk is likely to send AQuaman flying... into the water. So even if Aquaman can't get into the water before Rulk catches him, Rulk will do the work for him. And from there it's a massive stomp in AM's favor.

am i missing some stuff?? superboy is not on rulks hitting power level. and why does everyone keep talking about AQ needing water. Is that pre 52????????? cause new 52 aquaman doesnt get stronger with water. he lives on land. has a dog like normal people etc. etc.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 the_red_viper  Moderator

@foreverevil: OP said it's strongest version of both, which in Aquaman's case, is Pre-52 with water hand. And I'm inclined to think Rulk isn't a heavy hitter as Superboy or Wonder Woman. Regardless, Aquaman with his water hand is extremely versatile. He has the water-manipulation abilities to create city-busting tsunamis from scratch, the ability to dehydrate on touch, remove magic, enhanced telepathy (without the water hand he made a White Martian have a seizure with TP and made Atlantis' former king [who is powerful enough to control all of Atlantis telepathically] commit suicide). He has the strength to lift a city block underqwater and flip over a ship while poisoned and injured. Out of water, he knocked down Martian Manhunter with one punch from his water hand. He can swim at mach 20 and endure electric surges that killed whales instantly, huge explosions and more. He also punched through a nuclear sub, and stalemated Lobo without his water hand.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dondave

Arthur

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman wins.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@foreverevil said:

Damn. as usual my mind changes when i read the comments. I was prepared to say that red hulk stomps, and i still believe he would, but ripping the water out of his body, AKA dehydration, makes me say aquaman wins.

Water Bearer eliminates this weakness....among many other very powerful abilities.

Its a bad argument anyway. Aquaman has resistance to heat. Black Manta's energy blasts are heat based and he has tanked them for 70 years.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Water Bearer eliminates this weakness....among many other very powerful abilities.

i think you misread what i typed. im saying aquaman wins.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman can just get some big ass sea creatures to flood the entire beach. After Rulk is in the water, it's an underwater beatdown + psychic hammering. As long as Rulk doesn't have Loebforce.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RetconCrisis

@retconcrisis said:

There's no such thing as dehydrating any of the Hulks (Maybe She-Hulk its an exception)... They need no sustenance.

They still have blood don't they? And they need blood to live, and because blood is a liquid, he can evaporate the blood, killing him?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GhostRavage

@retconcrisis: Well... Hulk was reduced to bones once by Thanos... As well as losing 90% of his body mass and still that didn't stop him... Why would "dehydration" stop them?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

If Aquaman has the trident, I'd pay to see how that wreaks havoc on Rulk. His resistance to piercing weapons is sh*t.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dum529001

Rulk has absorbed energy from foes such as Odinforce-Thor, the Watcher, The Grandmaster(an elder of the universe), Sentry and the Hulk. Though Red Hulk seems more limited than Hulk, he's incredible powerful.

Not even the Green hulk would be affected by Aquaman water vaprizing trick.

Green Hulk adapts to suvive. His body grows stronger according to stress. No one evaporates the Hulk. Not his DNA anyway. Either Aquaman will have no effect on Hulk or Hulk will regenrate and lost protein tissues and be left unaffected anyway.

Green Hulk strength's is planet-busting at any level. So is Red hulk's. Aquaman's is not.

Hulk has tanked things that could have vaporized him but didn't since his limitless strength counteracts any force, and stops that from happening.

Hulk kills Aquaman with a finger-flick.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Yeah... I forgot about that. Huh.

But because this takes place on the Jersey Shore as stated by the OP and Aquaman is probably ticked from Rulk spilling oil into his home, he'd probably just tsunami the place. He's shown to have little regard for humans when, and only when they are hurting his home.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Yeah... I forgot about that. Huh.

But because this takes place on the Jersey Shore as stated by the OP and Aquaman is probably ticked from Rulk spilling oil into his home, he'd probably just tsunami the place. He's shown to have little regard for humans when, and only when they are hurting his home.

Given the fact Rulk was fighting before encountering Aquaman, he must be pretty hot to begin with, he may be melting his surroundings... Not to mention, the fact that Aquaman doesn't start in the water, gives Rulk a quite good edge to begin with... He has very good striking feats as well as leaping feats. Im not saying who wins, but at least, the "dehydration" way to victory is no go.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_red_viper  Moderator

@dum529001: Aquaman has traded blows with the likes of Wonder Woman and Superboy and has knocked down Martian Manhunter with one punch. Rulk isn't surviving this encounter.

All the people you mentioned had energy that Rulk could absorb. Thor had Odinforce, Hulk had gamma radiation, The Watcher had cosmic energy, etc. Aquaman doesn't have those kinds of things. He beats Rulk mercilessly. And since when is Rulk a planet buster?

Aquaman doesn't have to dehydrate him. He can mindrape him or flood the area and make this fight a stomp in his favor.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dum529001

@the_red_viper said:

@dum529001: Aquaman has traded blows with the likes of Wonder Woman and Superboy and has knocked down Martian Manhunter with one punch. Rulk isn't surviving this encounter.

All the people you mentioned had energy that Rulk could absorb. Thor had Odinforce, Hulk had gamma radiation, The Watcher had cosmic energy, etc. Aquaman doesn't have those kinds of things. He beats Rulk mercilessly. And since when is Rulk a planet buster?

Aquaman doesn't have to dehydrate him. He can mindrape him or flood the area and make this fight a stomp in his favor.

Rulk has matched power with Odin force-Thor(galaxy buster), Terrax(a planet busting herald of Galactus), the Watcher(galaxy buster), The Grandmaster(someone with the power of the big bang , AKA, universe- level movements), and the Hulk(a planet-buster and infinitely beyond).

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GhostRavage

@the_red_viper: GOing by your logic, Rulk fought against The Avengers and traded blows with the likes of Wonder Man, Sentry, Ms. Marvel and Ares, with technical support of Black Widow's artillery...

From right to left.

As well as fighting A-Bomb and creating 9.0 earthquakes.

The guy is pretty tough and you assuming he will go down easily because Aquaman fought Wonder Woman, its not the way to measure things. Not to mention, he has quite a good feats from Loeb's run which were not retcon'd by Parker. i.e punching Uatu right in the face and stealing Surfer's cosmic power IIRC.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^All lies. Try again.

CIN.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^All lies. Try again.

CIN.

Why am i lying? What did i say i didn't corroborate with information?

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TommyJones1945
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rogueshadow  Moderator

Maybe Aquaman.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@ghostravage: The WW\Superboy examples were for the purpose of saying that Rulk isn't going to kill Aquaman with 1 punch. The moment Aquaman is in the water, the fight is pretty much over. Not to mention telepathy.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: The WW\Superboy examples were for the purpose of saying that Rulk isn't going to kill Aquaman with 1 punch. The moment Aquaman is in the water, the fight is pretty much over. Not to mention telepathy.

Telepathy should be an issue for Rulk since i don't think he has any TP resistance feats. However, Rulk is still faster than Aquaman outside of water and has sufficient striking force to beat him.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper said:

Telepathy should be an issue for Rulk since i don't think he has any TP resistance feats. However, Rulk is still faster than Aquaman outside of water and has sufficient striking force to beat him.

Rulk doesn't have TP resistance? I just assumed he did since Hulk does.

If he doesn't this is a stomp. Aquaman has casually mind-raped White martians.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@the_red_viper said:

Rulk doesn't have TP resistance? I just assumed he did since Hulk does.

If he doesn't this is a stomp. Aquaman has casually mind-raped White martians.

No... I didn't say he doesn't have TP resistance, but that he doesn't have feats as far as i know. Also, Aquaman doesn't "casually mind-rape" White Martians... That's like saying Rulk "casually" punches Watchers in the face. That was a 1 time instance for Aquaman IIRC.