- Both sides are going all out

Fights in Jamaica

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, a fight of Percy Vs. His Father and his father at his best can totally manipulate the water in his body.

I love Percy but he gets stomped, unless he gets some stupid prep item like the big 3 items. and even then its a toss up due to Aquamans prep.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cybrilious4

@funsiized:

He does, he could get Achilles curse and many more items. He's completed Hercules labors which puts him at the Class 100 category. Percy isn't a punk.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: I never said he was. Achillies Curse is nothing when the man can make water pour out of every orifice, Percy can control water aswell, but not on the Water Gauntlet Level.s for the labor, he infact, did NOT complete all of Heacles Labors, if you think he did. then you need to study up

He did NOT defeat the Nemean Nion, the birds of that one island, or pull the lands to Form the Strait. infact the things that make Hercules in the Class 100 Range is the Things that Percy didn't do, the only thing that puts Percy up their is holding the sky, and we don't even know how much that weighs.

At most in standard, Percy is a class 20-in water that's 60 and with Achillies Curse that's a class 80.

So, like i said, Unless Percy gets a Godly item, then he loses.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cybrilious4
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: Annabeth is not a 6 Quadrillion Tonner, and you're telling me she is? Cause she to held up the sky as well, i think, that the sky in the series is more of a "soul weight" if that makes any sense, seeing as how, Percy and Annabeth both got Gray Streaks in their hair when the held it. and that it can only be passed along willingly, instead of just someone Grabbing it.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

@cybrilious4: Annabeth is not a 6 Quadrillion Tonner, and you're telling me she is? Cause she to held up the sky as well, i think, that the sky in the series is more of a "soul weight" if that makes any sense, seeing as how, Percy and Annabeth both got Gray Streaks in their hair when the held it. and that it can only be passed along willingly, instead of just someone Grabbing it.

This. Though even if it was a physical feat, it seems like a lifting feat as opposed to a striking one. I have yet to see Percy hit someone with the "Force of the sky".

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Raw_Material

Prepped Aquaman FTW.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cybrilious4

@funsiized:

I'm telling you the weight of sky is, maybe she's that strong or maybe not... The point is some stuff Percy did puts him at Hercules lvl which we all just say class 100. Last time I checked Aquaman is a class 100 too put only underwater. So strength wise this is an even fight.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: and im telling you, that in that book, RR probably did not want us to take the literal weight. back to the spiritual aspect.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized said:

This. Though even if it was a physical feat, it seems like a lifting feat as opposed to a striking one. I have yet to see Percy hit someone with the "Force of the sky".

And have the Earth explode?!! what kind of story is that? It takes 53 quadrillion MT of force to destroy the Earth and just 6 quadrillion tons is enough to just make I to the core where the Earth just collapse on itself.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love Percy, but he dies. He may have the Curse, but he can still feel pain.

Aquaman is also bullet proof and could hurt Darksied with his trident

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Funsiized

@the_stegman said:

@funsiized said:

And have the Earth explode?!! what kind of story is that? It takes 53 quadrillion MT of force to destroy the Earth and just 6 quadrillion tons is enough to just make I to the core where the Earth just collapse on itself.

or for that matter,anything close to that force, if he did then people would be flying everywhere and he would be bending steel girders with his pinky, he simply hasn't shown that kind of strength, why don't you get this?

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By ImmortalOne

Aquaman could simply give him a seizure.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um now I'm assuming this is Comic Aquaman and he is nothing close to Perct's father. Posiedon is a God Aquaman is a regular merman with above average merman strength and speed. I could see Percy taking him. Heck percy is evenly matched with Hyperion, Ares, and even Hades. Plus it's not like water attacks would work on percy so yeah.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Since when can Aquaman manipulate water? I don't remember an incident of that. He hasn't shown the ability to give seizures yet in the New 52 either. I don't see why Percy can't just pull the water from his body.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Funsiized

@pokeysteve: OP states-Both at their best

And aquaman had the Water hand or something along those lines.

Plus Percy hasn't shown that kind of precision yet.