#1 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Morphid says:

"AquaMan would OWN him...Namor can't go under water.. or none of the less breath in it or talk to ocean animals."

wow,yes he can go under water and breath under water and talk to fish

#4 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL wonder what one will get Locked.

#5 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

fear monger says:

"Morphid says:
"AquaMan would OWN him...Namor can't go under water.. or none of the less breath in it or talk to ocean animals."
wow,yes he can go under water and breath under water and talk to fish"

He cant talkt to sea Creatures.

But here is why Aquaman wins,for all the haters out there.

His magic hand can heal him, cancel magic spells if not too powerful, and he can increase and decrease it's density.

He can put his hand threw Namor,then turn it solid or rip his heart out.

He can also attack beings who have evolved from fish with a seizure inducing attack.

Correct me if im wrong,but thats exactly what Namor is.

Not to mention he can talk to and control Sea Creatures,Atlantians are Sea Creatures..right?

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

#7 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"fear monger says:
"Morphid says:
He cant talkt to sea Creatures. But here is why Aquaman wins,for all the haters out there. His magic hand can heal him, cancel magic spells if not too powerful, and he can increase and decrease it's density. He can put his hand threw Namor,then turn it solid or rip his heart out. He can also attack beings who have evolved from fish with a seizure inducing attack. Correct me if im wrong,but thats exactly what Namor is. Not to mention he can talk to and control Sea Creatures,Atlantians are Sea Creatures..right?"

dont hate aquaman,but he wont win

#8 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

fear monger says:

"Space Phantom v6.1 says:
"fear monger says:
"Morphid says:
He cant talkt to sea Creatures. But here is why Aquaman wins,for all the haters out there. His magic hand can heal him, cancel magic spells if not too powerful, and he can increase and decrease it's density. He can put his hand threw Namor,then turn it solid or rip his heart out. He can also attack beings who have evolved from fish with a seizure inducing attack. Correct me if im wrong,but thats exactly what Namor is. Not to mention he can talk to and control Sea Creatures,Atlantians are Sea Creatures..right?"
dont hate aquaman,but he wont win"

I just listed why he would...unless you can put all those theroys to shame then he wins.

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Morphid says:
wtf are you talking about? Do you know anything about Namor?"
Apparently he's just another noob like we were back in our days...oh wait I never was lol
Post Edited:2007-12-26 20:23:44
#10 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

So its decided them Aquaman wins.

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Morphid says:

"Namor can't go under water.. or none of the less breath in it or talk to ocean animals."

Go read a book.

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman. Namor is a powerful being, but Aquaman is everything Namor is and more.

#13 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Aquaman. Namor is a powerful being, but Aquaman is everything Namor is and more."

Have you seen my statements..do you agree?

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Static Shock says:
"Aquaman. Namor is a powerful being, but Aquaman is everything Namor is and more."

Have you seen my statements..do you agree?"

Yeah, with everything but Aquaman controlling Namor. There are of the same species. He can't control other Atlantians.

#15 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#16 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon Nereid says:

"Well not nesccarily controlling Namor only beacuse he is half human,but other atlantians he could.IMO.Oh this my other account."

I doubt it. He's never displayed that ability to control Atlantians.

#17 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway..Aquaman is cool,i think Tempest is cooler though.

#18 Posted by laustinspace (3 posts) - - Show Bio

namor would pwn aquaman anyday of the week... aquaman is kind of a pansy

#19 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

namor!!!

#20 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt any of you actually read Aquaman..he is no pansy!

His magic hand can heal him, cancel magic spells if not too powerful, and he can increase and decrease it's density.

He can also attack beings who have evolved from fish with a seizure inducing attack.

Not to mention he can talk to and control Sea Creatures

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224807 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman would win in a close fight. I think people a discrediting Namor a lot in this battle.

#22 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Aquaman would win in a close fight. I think people a discrediting Namor a lot in this battle."

No,no one is.

Aquaman would just win.

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224807 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon Nereid says:

"King Saturn says:
"Aquaman would win in a close fight. I think people a discrediting Namor a lot in this battle."
No,no one is. Aquaman would just win."

Yeah but no one see this as a real competitive battle either Aquaman wins easily or Aquaman gets slaughterd by Namor.

#24 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Not at all.

Not to mention he can talk to and control Sea Creatures

Thats what Space Phantom said,and i totally agree.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224807 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon Nereid says:

"Not at all. His magic hand can heal him, cancel magic spells if not too powerful, and he can increase and decrease it's density. He can put his hand threw Namor,then turn it solid or rip his heart out. He can also attack beings who have evolved from fish with a seizure inducing attack. Correct me if im wrong,but thats exactly what Namor is. Not to mention he can talk to and control Sea Creatures Thats what Space Phantom said,and i totally agree. "

So this thread was created with an overkill intent ? Cause if Aquaman is truly that much powerful than Namor with his magic hand how can he win ?

#26 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

That just proves that Aquaman can and will beat Namor,it doesnt mean that it will be overkill.Your contadicting all battles when you say that.

#27 Posted by King Saturn (224807 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon Nereid says:

"That just proves that Aquaman **can** and will beat Namor,it doesnt mean that it will be overkill.Your contadicting all battles when you say that."

Because I think its overkill to put a creature that has the potential to control the other creature I am Contradicting all battles ? What if a thread was Wolverine vs Magneto ? You dont think that would be overkill ?

#28 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is only have Atlantean. In the DC vs MArvel comic Aquaman power of seacreatures just gave him a headache. Namor is far stronger and more durable in battle. In the water, the only advantage I would give Aquman is speed. Out of the water, Namor's ability to fly would be an advantage. Namor is a guy who has taken on the Hulk, has fought gods, and whose gallery of villians would destroy Aquaman.

#29 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Namor is only have Atlantean. In the DC vs MArvel comic Aquaman power of seacreatures just gave him a headache. Namor is far stronger and more durable in battle. In the water, the only advantage I would give Aquman is speed. Out of the water, Namor's ability to fly would be an advantage. Namor is a guy who has taken on the Hulk, has fought gods, and whose gallery of villians would destroy Aquaman. "

agreed

#30 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

inquisitor says:

"Namor is Atlantean and Human,plus he's a mutant not an evolved fish. Namor. Not to mention Namor has a better name...Aqua Man LOL"

Namor didn't have a kick ass pilot show though lol

M

#31 Posted by inquisitor (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is Atlantean and Human,plus he's a mutant not an evolved fish. Namor. Not to mention Namor has a better name...Aqua Man LOL

#32 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins...Namor has more power but he doesnt have the speed to keep up

#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor has more speed than aquaman..

#34 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
Namor can only swim at just over 100 MPH
Aquaman has been clocked at nearly 2 milers per second
#36 Posted by FatCobra (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor would win

#37 Posted by Nibiru (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Aquaman drain water with his hand thing?

#38 Posted by namorsubby (236 posts) - - Show Bio

namor

#39 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor flies at mach speeds out of water

Namor can swim fast enough to generate massive whirlpools

#40 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

and take on the powers of all the animals in the sea.  :)

#41 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
and take on the powers of all the animals in the sea.  :)
He doesn't really show this power that much..But it is true
#42 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

lets see aquaman hurt him when he takes on the power of a blow fish

#43 Posted by Captain Commander (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor would over-power him and wouldn't be bothered looking out for Atlantean bystander.

#44 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:
"

Aquaman is everything Namor is and more.

"

Aquaman is nowhere near Namor's raw strength, Namor's strength is insane. He throws battleships around
Aquaman has never shown electrical attacks, Namor can use it, drain electricty from ships, re-direct electrical attacks etc
Namor since his very first appearances could fly with the speed of an arrow, Aquman has never been able to really fly

Aquaman never had sex with Sue

@King Saturn said:
"

Aquaman would win in a close fight. I think people a discrediting Namor a lot in this battle.

"
Namor has no answer to Aquaman's telepathy 
even if he's a low level telepath, Namor has no answer to this attack
#45 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
"
  Aquaman is nowhere near Namor's raw strength, Namor's strength is insane. He throws battleships around
Aquaman has never shown electrical attacks, Namor can use it, drain electricty from ships, re-direct electrical attacks etc
Namor since his very first appearances could fly with the speed of an arrow, Aquman has never been able to really fly

Aquaman never had sex with Sue

Despite being able to fly and using electricity, I think Aquaman is stronger than Namor underwater. Aquaman doesn't have to have sex with someone else's wife, when he can have sex with his own wife.

Besides, when has Aquaman had sex with Sue?
#46 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

#47 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
"Aquaman never had sex with Sue"
Will you let that go already? it never happened.
#48 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Will you let that go already? it never happened. "
Of course he did, many people on the net say it

There are scans backing up the claims
#49 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" Will you let that go already? it never happened. "
Of course he did, many people on the net say it  There are scans backing up the claims "
Mind showing them?

And I don't mean an occasional kiss or an alternate reality Sue and Namor. I mean real, no b@!!#it, evidence of them sleeping together.
#50 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" Of course he did, many people on the net say it  There are scans backing up the claims "
Post them for us. Legitimate ones. No fan-art, made-up sh!ts....