Bloodlusted

Win By Death or K.O

Opponents

#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

round one: Aurthur

round two: Namor

round three: Aurthur

#3 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Poseidon win because he is the original.

#4 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: dude thats spite

#5 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn: I'm just trolling around man, no need to be serious

#6 Posted by dondave (37301 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Namor

Round 2:Aquaman

Round 3: Aquaman

#7 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh...Namor used to roll with Hulk and would wreck the fantastic four all the time. Aquaman is no where near his level of strength. Namor all three rounds, he can lift 100s of thousands of tons easily. This is a guy who is a class 100 being. Aquaman times 10 on his best day ever is a fraction of Sub Mariner on his worst day.

#8 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal: are you aware aquaman is class 100+ with tri trident

#9 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman all 3 rounds. Aquaman is listed as 300 pounds of solid muscle, and is capable of swimming at mach speeds. I know Namor has strength, but I don't recall reading anything that states him swimming faster than the sound barrier. Plus when Aquaman drops all premise of control and goes completely berserker, he's capable of decimating Superman. Soooo Aquaman. All 3 times. No contest.

#10 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@RubyVisor said:

Aquaman all 3 rounds. Aquaman is listed as 300 pounds of solid muscle, and is capable of swimming at mach speeds. I know Namor has strength, but I don't recall reading anything that states him swimming faster than the sound barrier. Plus when Aquaman drops all premise of control and goes completely berserker, he's capable of decimating Superman. Soooo Aquaman. All 3 times. No contest.

Aquaman has decimated Superman? when did this happen?

#11 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Im goin with Aquas

#12 Posted by jwalser3 (5001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@RubyVisor said:

I'd like to know was well.

I'm not sure if he is talking about the time he punched Superman. If so it was just MM disguised as Superman.

#13 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@RubyVisor said:

I'd like to know was well.

I'm not sure if he is talking about the time he punched Superman. If so it was just MM disguised as Superman.

Third this.

Me as well. ^_^

I would say Aquaman for this battle. He's much, much, more more powerful in the water than Namor.

Vouile

#14 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@RubyVisor said:

First off, Namor does have the same swimming feats, not to mention they don't mean anything. Second, he never decimated Superman, but Namor has hung with Hulk, Thor, and Hercules. They're pretty close in strength. The main reason Aquaman wins the first and third round is because he can shut off the primitive part of Namor's brain. Add in his magical abilities and it's much too much. Without those, they're pretty equal. As for round two, both of them suck as war leaders and have both been directly responsible for the decimation of their own people many times, so I'd say they both will act like idiots, and commit all their people to fighting, kill each others entire armies and both lose. Unless DC has Tempest. If so, Garth tips the scales way over, and DC stomps here too.

#15 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor all rounds

#16 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Namor all rounds

Yeah, 'cause he has so much tp and magic immunity. Do you know any of what Aquaman can do?

#17 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Even in character Aquaman could just TP him to death. Im going with Aquaman for all rounds.

#18 Edited by BlackWind (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

l'd like to see some feats where Namor is confirmed to swim at 20,000 feet per second. Which is nearly mach 20, for those of you who don't know. Namor is physically more power doubt about it, easily. However, Orin is far, far faster in the water, getting your face smashed in at that speed is going to make up for the difference in strength.

Also, Aquaman's telepathy has affected Despero, he's read Martian Manhunter's mind without him knowing, he's given a seizure to a White Martian(You know, the same White Martians who've affected Superman's mind), just clashing with a telepath of equal strength has caused all sea life to nearly go insane, he's also controlled Superman's motor functions by telepathy, as well as overpowered a super evolved psychic fear inducing, psychokinetic shark.

People like to throw around, "Namor's knocked out the Hulk! Namor hangs with Thor and Herc!" Well guess what boys, just strength doesn't always win the day.

#19 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod @Jayfournines @jwalser3 @Vouile:

I said capable, never said it happened. With Arthur's strength paired with how extreme his rage can go, if pushed, I see it being a possibility, matched with his skill as a fighter of course. Feel free to correct me though. In the proper environment I'd even say Arthur could hold his own vs. the core members of the Justice League. (i.e. Batman, Superman, WW, GL, Flash). Also, in this battle i'd say that Namor's ego would give him a significant disadvantage.

#20 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@RubyVisor said:

I said capable, never said it happened. With Arthur's strength paired with how extreme his rage can go, if pushed, I see it being a possibility, matched with his skill as a fighter of course. Feel free to correct me though. In the proper environment I'd even say Arthur could hold his own vs. the core members of the Justice League. (i.e. Batman, Superman, WW, GL, Flash). Also, in this battle i'd say that Namor's ego would give him a significant disadvantage.

The only way Aquaman could stand to fight Superman would be if he uses the mind whammy on him, otherwise is is absolutely, completely outclassed.

#21 Posted by The Stegman (24330 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting all my hatred of Namor aside to be fair... 

Round one- Namor 

Round two- Aquaman 

Round Three- Aquaman after a good fight.

#22 Edited by beatboks1 (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

He hasn't. He has done to Superboy though (Conner)

He's also mixed it with MM, Wonder Woman, and taken down others like Kyle Raynor (he was a newb), Warrior

He has feats well over a 100 ton range in strength (like holding up 12 story buildings, lifting tankers etc.

Also as to the tactics one he has lead Atlantis to defeat the Amazons in battle, he has also defeated a galactic armada with guile

He in fact beat them without a fight, just pure chess maneuvers

Then of course there is his TP with which he has battled and defeated dimensional entities, read powerful TPers, overloaded the brains of hundreds of humanoids, shut down the bodies of dozens of opponents or given seizures to, and used to give him clairvoyance or warn him of danger

And this is without his magic or the magical power of his trident ( a gift from Neptune for freeing him from Hades with powers very similar to Mjilnor. It's also without his durability and speed (best feat I can recall was when he out swam an overhead flying concord, supposedly mach 20

#23 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: Seriously? I can't be the only one who thinks Aquaman could destroy Superman given the right circumstances?

#24 Posted by BlackWind (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

@RubyVisor: Maybe with massive prep and Atlantean resources, sure. If a case can be made for Batman, Aquaman and his better tech could. But one on one? No. And I couldn't care less about Superman and love Aquaman, btw.

#25 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqua all rounds.

#26 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

@RubyVisor: Maybe with massive prep and Atlantean resources, sure. If a case can be made for Batman, Aquaman and his better tech could. But one on one? No. And I couldn't care less about Superman and love Aquaman, btw.

I wouldn't take Aquaman the majority of times out of 10 battles, but do I think he could win a few? Yes. I like both Aquaman and Superman fairly equally (which is a lot).

#27 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

@P0rtal: are you aware aquaman is class 100+ with tri trident

I am aware. DC class 100 strength = able to lift more than 100 tons. So what, Namor bested Thor and a really upset Hulk MULTIPLE TIMES as well as breaking the bands of Cytorakk with just brute strength. Aquaman even with that level of power still isn't on Namors level, especially back in the 60s and early 70s. Then, there is this...

200,000 tons casually lifted and tossed, literally manhandled Hercules and almost broke him in two ( was on water though ), fought Sentry and did extremely well, survived seemingly unharmed, uppercut Rhino into complete unconsciousness, got hit in the head with Mjolnir and stayed awake and conscious, almost killed Super Skrull hand to hand...among a ton of other things that I just cannot see Aquaman even coming close to doing.

#28 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Aquaman get his water hand? Namor's plain physically stronger (though Aquaman is no slouch, having fought Lobo and Slig, among other things like lifting a city block underwater and breaking through a submarine wall while virused and stopping a tank). Namor's tp resistance is the deciding factor, IMO.

#29 Edited by BlackWind (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I already stated, Namor's greater strength is negated by Aquaman's better speed. Getting hit at double digit hypersonic speeds, combined with his underwater class 100 strength will put the hurt on Namor. People like to bring up his strength so often but that alone isn't defeating Aquaman.

#30 Posted by nickthedevil (12409 posts) - - Show Bio

@RubyVisor said:

@Jayfournines: Seriously? I can't be the only one who thinks Aquaman could destroy Superman given the right circumstances?

if we stripped Supes of his GIGANTIC speed advantage, then I'd agree with you.

Other than that, it's the only "circumstance" I can think of which would put them on equal ground.

#31 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@RubyVisor said:

if we stripped Supes of his GIGANTIC speed advantage, then I'd agree with you.

Other than that, it's the only "circumstance" I can think of which would put them on equal ground.

not only the gigantic speed advantage, but the gigantic strength advantage...plus...y'know, the heat vision

#32 Posted by logy5000 (5761 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman vs Namor is like Batman vs Robin, the second one is just a wannabe of the 1st.

#33 Posted by BlackWind (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Aquaman vs Namor is like Batman vs Robin, the second one is just a wannabe of the 1st.

Lol no.

#34 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@RubyVisor said:

Obviously he'd beat Bats. His only chance against the rest would be tp. Flash and GL are immune. Superman is too fast. WW he might have a shot against, but I wouldn't count on it either, since his tp depends on evolutionary response at the most primitive part of the brain, and WW was magically created. No evolution, no primitive brainstem tricks for Arthur to exploit.

#35 Posted by Hoenhime (137 posts) - - Show Bio

With his trident Aquaman wins all rounds. Without it...Submarine tears him apart.

#36 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#37 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

aquagod.

#38 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

REVIVED

#39 Posted by Clark_EL (2653 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor was one shotted by Thor's fist...I think Aquaman can take at least one hit from superman,maybe...

#40 Posted by chiq (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with AM due to TP

#41 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor all three rounds.....unless Aquaman uses TP.

I'm not sure how well Namor's TP resistance is.

#42 Posted by Veitha (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor Stomps

#43 Edited by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

No he doesn't. With the trident, Aquaman was able to destroy a Imperiex probe. With his TP powers he can also take Namor out just like he did with the White Martian.

And, Namor isn't all that stronger either. Seeing as what current Aquaman is doing.

#44 Posted by infectedhero (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#45 Posted by sinestro_GL (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur!

#46 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Actually Namor appeared first in Marvel Comics #1 in 1939 while Aquaman's first appearance was in 1941. So that makes Aquaman the knockoff.

#47 Posted by comicfan11 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman in all three rounds.

Both pre and post Flashpoint.

#48 Posted by Justthatkid (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Yet originally there only similarities were being water based, Aquaman was royalty first and Namor started copying his stuff making him the ripoff..

#49 Posted by NoBody134 (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins all via TP.

else? Namor should win after a really tough fight.

#50 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17413 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman all rounds

He's just as strong, if not stronger than Namor (despite people incorrectly assuming otherwise), and just as durable (his healing is also completely ignored by everyone)

He's also quite faster than Namor underwater and has vastly superior TP abilities (pre Flashpoint).

I don't know much about Marvel Atlantis, but Aquaman has access to the atlantean relics would quite frankly make him OP in round 2. Teleporting, creating force fields, etc. The Atlantean army is also no joke in DC.

@tifalockhart said:

Does Aquaman get his water hand? Namor's plain physically stronger (though Aquaman is no slouch, having fought Lobo and Slig, among other things like lifting a city block underwater and breaking through a submarine wall while virused and stopping a tank). Namor's tp resistance is the deciding factor, IMO.

I know you're a big Lobo fan, did you read the fight? lol. They were fighting (somewhat evenly) and then they agree to stop over their mutual love of Dolphins :3