No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I am a HUGE Aquaman fan but Sinister takes this one with ease... Complete mismatch....

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

sinister

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By myerlanski

Also a big fan of Arthur *cough avatar..cough,cough* but due to the fact this is new 52 who is light on the versatility side these days...i mean where is the simple tp attack for arthur dc?...anyway...sinister is both psychic and shows mild tk attacks, as well as other abilities...

Now arthur is new52 and when it comes to durability and strength he is better than his prior versions...and in thise regards better than Essex...Aquaman also has the trident of Neptune a much more versatile weapon than his now useful new 52 trident...the trident of neptune controls the sea and weather and shoots out beams of energy from it as well its piercing ability...a very crafty weapon...but it will not be enough to stop a tp attack by sinister...and new 52 has shown little resistance to tp attacks...its inconsistent...one time it had little affect...other times...it had great affect....sooo...anyway...arthur has the speed advantage but i do not know if it will be helpful to overcome sinister's abilities...sinister should take this but i can see arthur taking his share if he fights fast and uses the trident of neptune wisely oppose to running in like 100,000 + tonner brick which unfortunately is in character for him these days...because strength, durability, speed, and a strong piercing weapon is all he has currently...

@psychopinata: ... creative battle btw...this is what the battle forum is about...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinister should never be matched against physical powerhouses, because their only option is BFR.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump...I'm interested....

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going Sinister unless someone can put together a good argument on how Aquaman can put him down.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean Atlan's trident right?

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: its says Neptune's trident which is a highly more versatile than atlans trident from new52...so far...if Aquaman doesn't have at least this version of the weapon...well that just takes away his long range attacks he could've had in this match...also making this massively difficult for arthur. ..

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If the Trident can hurt Sinister then Aquaman.

If not, Sinister.

I'm not sure about Sinister's invulnerability against "unbreakable" or magic weapons.

Can someone elaborate?

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur is one of my favorite characters, but Mr. Sinister wins this.