DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everyone is in character.

No prep time.

Location/Time of day: Morning on a large island with a normal sized forest at the center where all 3 start 50ft away from each other.

So it's fair and doesn't become an argument both Jinbei and Aquaman have chakra in this battle.

Who wins?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kisame would have to win through genjutsu, otherwise aquaman could very likely take them both in short order.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimbei wins. He's Massively Hypersonic above lightning speed. His physical stats are on par with Post Timeskip G2 Luffy.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who Jenbei is, but Aquaman should be able to defeat Kisame with little difficulty. Vastly superior physical strength, much greater durability, and theoretically the power to telepathically take control of Samehada.

The chakra eating might be an issue, though how big Aquaman's chakra reserves would be is hard to determine. I imagine he'd have a pretty significant amounts, given half of it comes from the body and Aquaman is physically superior to any normal human in the Shinobi world.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DBVSE7

@metaljimmor: I hoped someone would have got that fact about the telepathy, but do you think Kisame is strong enough mentally to somewhat counter this ability in your honest opinion? Just wondering, or better yet has someone ever done such a thing?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MetalJimmor

@dbvse7:

Kisame doesn't have any mental feats as far as I know. Samehada is also inherently disloyal, so I could see it working. It's all theoretical of course, so I wouldn't make it the basis of my argument.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman fries their minds. Both of his opponents are literally fish-like. And neither character has shown resistance to Aquaman level telepathy.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@starrk01 said:

Aquaman fries their minds. Both of his opponents are literally fish-like. And neither character has shown resistance to Aquaman level telepathy.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Aquaman in a stomp. Physical difference is far too much.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dbvse7:

Kisame doesn't have any mental feats as far as I know. Samehada is also inherently disloyal, so I could see it working. It's all theoretical of course, so I wouldn't make it the basis of my argument.

samehada isn't inherently disloyal 0_0

Kisame at the time was hiding inside samehada.

It was done so that they could enter cloud village..

Either way,

@starrk01 said:

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

curry

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur Curry. He is often a bit lowballed in DC, but is still pretty powerful in situations like this