• 123 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place on a generic open field But Aquaman's strength, speed etc are as if he was underwater

No morals to the death

Aquaman has 2 normal hands and his trident.

#2 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk crushes Aquaman in a death battle

#3 Posted by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619: Even with his underwater stats?

#4 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this new 52 Aquaman? Based on his feats hes lifted a cruise ship which averages like 20,000 tons or more and he pierced Darkseid with his trident.

#5 Posted by crabtree (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins easily.

#6 Posted by ShootingNova (13065 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon said:

Is this new 52 Aquaman? Based on his feats hes lifted a cruise ship which averages like 20,000 tons or more and he pierced Darkseid with his trident.

If not stated which, we use the current......

#7 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman should be able to kill Hulk with his trident. It's magical, etc.

#8 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: no. no he cant.

#9 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

Aquaman should be able to kill Hulk with his trident. It's magical, etc.

#10 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Even if Aquaman can pierce his skin, Hulk's healing factor will take care of the damage

#11 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

@greenteaforme: no. no he cant.

Yeah, he probably could.

@guttridgeb said:

Hulk. Even if Aquaman can pierce his skin, Hulk's healing factor will take care of the damage

So leave the trident lodged in his brain, occasionally sending massive magical blasts into it.

Problem solved.

Or simply take his head off.

Even if he gets up way later, Aman wins the fight.

#12 Posted by JonSmith (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: you are banking on aquaman being skilled enough to use that trident. what is stoping hulk from grabbing it and ripping it apart? is it indestructable?

#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

@greenteaforme: no. no he cant.

Yeah, he probably could.

@guttridgeb said:

Hulk. Even if Aquaman can pierce his skin, Hulk's healing factor will take care of the damage

So leave the trident lodged in his brain, occasionally sending massive magical blasts into it.

Problem solved.

Or simply take his head off.

Even if he gets up way later, Aman wins the fight.

Yeah, because Hulk would just leave a trident sticking out of his head and not pull it out.

#15 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

@greenteaforme: you are banking on aquaman being skilled enough to use that trident. what is stoping hulk from grabbing it and ripping it apart? is it indestructable?

Yes. It is.

It's forged in godly fashion, with Neptune's essence and adamantine. @guttridgeb said:

@greenteaforme said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

@greenteaforme: no. no he cant.

Yeah, he probably could.

@guttridgeb said:

Hulk. Even if Aquaman can pierce his skin, Hulk's healing factor will take care of the damage

So leave the trident lodged in his brain, occasionally sending massive magical blasts into it.

Problem solved.

Or simply take his head off.

Even if he gets up way later, Aman wins the fight.

Yeah, because Hulk would just leave a trident sticking out of his head and not pull it out.

I'm assuming his brains would be scrambled.

#16 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

@greenteaforme: you are banking on aquaman being skilled enough to use that trident. what is stoping hulk from grabbing it and ripping it apart? is it indestructable?

Yes. It is.

It's forged in godly fashion, with Neptune's essence and adamantine. @guttridgeb said:

@greenteaforme said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

@greenteaforme: no. no he cant.

Yeah, he probably could.

@guttridgeb said:

Hulk. Even if Aquaman can pierce his skin, Hulk's healing factor will take care of the damage

So leave the trident lodged in his brain, occasionally sending massive magical blasts into it.

Problem solved.

Or simply take his head off.

Even if he gets up way later, Aman wins the fight.

Yeah, because Hulk would just leave a trident sticking out of his head and not pull it out.

I'm assuming his brains would be scrambled.

Probably, but given his healing factor I would say not enough for him to do nothing. Dr Doom cut into Hulks head while he was still conscious and functioning

#17 Posted by Mr_Winchester (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. But with Aqumans power at underwater levels it will indeed be challenging. Plus we have yet to see what the septer of the dead king does and if Aquaman will aquire it. However Aquman barley entered the trident into darksieds eye, he practicaly gave an all out thrust and it didnt go through darksieds head, I doubt Aquaman could do it to hulk. Adamantium is more or less the only thing which has a chance of cutting Hulk and even then it cuts him on a slightly above shallow level doesnt really cut his limbs of what with his dense hide.

#18 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester said:

Hulk wins. But with Aqumans power at underwater levels it will indeed be challenging. Plus we have yet to see what the septer of the dead king does and if Aquaman will aquire it. However Aquman barley entered the trident into darksieds eye, he practicaly gave an all out thrust and it didnt go through darksieds head, I doubt Aquaman could do it to hulk. Adamantium is more or less the only thing which has a chance of cutting Hulk and even then it cuts him on a slightly above shallow level doesnt really cut his limbs of what with his dense hide.

Magical weapons ignore things like Superman and Hulk's invulerability.

Darkseid is also far above Hulk in terms of...everything.

Wonder Woman stabbed Darkseid in the eye with her sword (I'm assuming it's magical), and it did a good deal of damage.

"Being magical" is also not the trident's only power.

#19 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@Mr_Winchester said:

Magical weapons ignore things like Superman and Hulk's invulerability.

Darkseid is also far above Hulk in terms of...everything.

Wonder Woman stabbed Darkseid in the eye with her sword (I'm assuming it's magical), and it did a good deal of damage.

"Being magical" is also not the trident's only power.

assumptions mean nothing here.

#20 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Mr_Winchester said:

Magical weapons ignore things like Superman and Hulk's invulerability.

Darkseid is also far above Hulk in terms of...everything.

Wonder Woman stabbed Darkseid in the eye with her sword (I'm assuming it's magical), and it did a good deal of damage.

"Being magical" is also not the trident's only power.

assumptions mean nothing here.

it was magical ..... (-_-)

#21 Posted by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

At underwater levels shouldn't he just be able to out brawl Hulk?

#22 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marco_Kidd: I it turns into just a brawl, Hulk will win.

Aquaman will need to effectively utilize his speed, strength, agility, and weapon to take a win here.

If he insists on brawling with Hulk, he will lose.

#23 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easy he has fish for dinner

#24 Edited by Mr_Winchester (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk took a  punch equivilant to the kinetic energy of 10 trillion tons of moving tectonic plates and still managed to recover and fight back Skaar. I dont think Aquman comes even close when it comes to brawling. His magic weapons are his only shot...and even then...

#25 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

Aquaman should be able to kill Hulk with his trident. It's magical, etc.

Yep.

Plus, he lifted a cruise ship with could be around 100,000 tons. So he's not far behind Hulk in strength.

#26 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@Marco_Kidd: I it turns into just a brawl, Hulk will win.

Aquaman will need to effectively utilize his speed, strength, agility, and weapon to take a win here.

If he insists on brawling with Hulk, he will lose.

This. As @blackadamFTW: and i said, hes lifted a cruise ship, so hes not far behind in strength. Hes much more agile and he has an indestructible magical weapon. Hulk is not winning.

#27 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

this is silly, I know Hulk is hated but he crushes Aquaman

#28 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

this is silly, I know Hulk is hated but he crushes Aquaman

Nope, this is Aqua's dominion. Aqua could summon Sharks, giant squids, giant electric eels as a distraction, and use his Trident to take down Hulk. Aquaman isn't weak, he's quite strong.

#29 Posted by Genxsis (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I read somewhere that you should flag completely onesided battles?? How do I do that again????

Hulk by complete murder.

#30 Posted by 80sBaby (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but Aquaman's not in Hulk's league at all. Lifting an ocean liner is nice but Hulk casually lifts (and swims) with entire islands. Aquaman's, especially Nu52 version) hasn't been shown capable of injuring someone with Hulk's durability (and, no, Darkseid doesn't count because he had help from Flash.) The trident may be magical but, since Hulk's not vulnerable to magic like Superman, it won't make much difference. Arthur lacks the strength to win here and will get taken out.

#31 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: LOLOLOL! Thank you for that. I needed a laugh.

#32 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on now, I know Aquaman got a massive upgrade in cool...but the Hulk still f*cks him up.

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk curbstomps.

#34 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

said

Battle takes place on a generic open field But Aquaman's strength, speed etc are as if he was underwater

You kiddin' me peeps?
AquaMan takes this.
And Hulk can't survive in shreds, only Lobo can.
Aquaman's Underwater stats are massively high, he can travel at Light Speeds underwater for crying out loud.
Aquaman wins this in a quite easy finish.
Aquaman's stats are almost just like Superman's except he's underwater.
#35 Posted by Eternal19 (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk stomps. aquaman wouldnt stand a chance

#36 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman has no chance.

Hulk wins.

#37 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk!

#38 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulky.

#39 Posted by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: Underwater Aquaman's strength level is in the tens of thousand of tonnes at least, where as correct me if i'm wrong but base hulk isn't even quite a 100 tonnes. To me the real battle is whether or not Aquaman can kill Hulk before his strength rises enough for Hulk to kill him

#40 Posted by jwalser3 (4411 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if we are using current verisons then is it the bald Hulk? I have only read issue 8 with him and Punisher and he didn't seem to do anything impressive. While yea Aquaman lifted a cruise ship and has been dropped from planes into sand a water.

#41 Posted by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester: i'm mite be wrong but i'm not sure if everybody here is getting that Aquaman has his underwater stats in this fight because the people that are arguing for him seem to be the only people acknowledging this

#42 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marco_Kidd: His base level is above that by quite a bit, but it doesn't really matter as Hulks strength increases incredibly quickly, in a brawl his strength would be on par with Aquaman with in a few blows.

So it comes down to how well and how fast Aquaman utilizes his advantages, because inevitably Hulk will surpass him in strength.

#43 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Aquaman is fast enough to land a hit on Hulk with his trident before Hulk can defend himself. The only reason he was able to hit Darkseid so hard was because 1) The rest of the League had already done most of the work, and 2) Flash was throwing him.

#44 Posted by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: So then wouldn't those first few blows absolutely wreck Hulk if not kill him, it would be like me trading a bew blows with an elephant.

#45 Posted by WillPayton (8409 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@greenteaforme said:

Aquaman should be able to kill Hulk with his trident. It's magical, etc.

Yep.

Plus, he lifted a cruise ship with could be around 100,000 tons. So he's not far behind Hulk in strength.

I doubt it. Scans?

#46 Posted by jwalser3 (4411 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marco_Kidd said:

@Man_of_Miracles: So then wouldn't those first few blows absolutely wreck Hulk if not kill him, it would be like me trading a bew blows with an elephant.

He has a point. And what is current Hulk like?

#47 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marco_Kidd: No it doesn't really that way, Hulk has been hit harder than that and been fine.

#48 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: I don't have the scan, but I have seen it.

#49 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk managed to cause earthquakes around the planet while fighting the boar brothers in the earth core. I don't have those scans now but I posted them in the hulk vs ultimate namor thread. He is still as strong ad he was before.

#50 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Or35ti said:

I don't think Aquaman is fast enough to land a hit on Hulk with his trident before Hulk can defend himself. The only reason he was able to hit Darkseid so hard was because 1) The rest of the League had already done most of the work, and 2) Flash was throwing him.

Lol. No. This is him, initiating Darkseid head on without Flash throwing him.

@WillPayton: