#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Aquaman

VS

Grifter

Aquaman doesn't have his water hand

Fight takes place nowhere near the water
#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman with his mastery of water, brings the ocean to the fight. And crushes Grifter with a beluga whale.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter said:
Aquaman doesn't have his water hand

Fight takes place nowhere near the water"
Gottheit said:
"Aquaman with his mastery of water, brings the ocean to the fight. And crushes Grifter with a beluga whale."

#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

And there we have it folks. The conclusion.

#5 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#6 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

No water hand and nowhere near water, cmon!

#7 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. Doesn't change how I think Aquaman wins this, though.

#8 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins.

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

nowhere near water...

so is this in space then?

water is H20 and is in it's combinant form in the air at all times... Aspen has proved this and pulled the water out of the air before, i'm reasonably sure that the current Aquaman could do the same thing

M

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman..CURBSTOMP.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Aquaman would win here. There isnt much at all Grifter could do here against Aquaman.  Aquaman outclasses him in too many categories...
#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"nowhere near water...

water is H20 and is in it's combinant form in the air at all times... Aspen has proved this and pulled the water out of the air before, i'm reasonably sure that the current Aquaman could do the same thing

M
"

you know what I mean lol

to put it simply

Aquaman doesn't have any water that he can use, neither his magic hand that gave him a great ammount of power

Now he only has his strength that decreases in a big way because of the lack of water, his telepathy and his fighting skills (which I think that Grifter is a better fighter)

Considering Grifter's equipment and his own abilities I don't see how this is a curbstomp

Besides another thing that people haven't considered is that if Grifter can't really win this, he still can try to buy himself time until Aquaman needs water again (which I think it was an hour of time or was that Aqualad?)
#13 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Another one-sided fight.

#14 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a reason Aquaman is JLA class. He's actually a useful fighter, and I imagine if it was conditions where Aquaman had to put down Grifter to survive, he wouldn't go the typical hero route. Pretty sure he'd rip Grifter's throat out or something.

But, that's assuming he doesn't break Nighthunter's rules and use Goldy somehow. That fish is freaking intense.

#15 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't get me started posting scans.Look up Aquaman vs Thing.

#16 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Methos said:
"nowhere near water...

M
"

you know what I mean lol

to put it simply

Aquaman doesn't have any water that he can use, neither his magic hand that gave him a great ammount of power

Now he only has his strength that decreases in a big way because of the lack of water, his telepathy and his fighting skills (which I think that Grifter is a better fighter)

Considering Grifter's equipment and his own abilities I don't see how this is a curbstomp

Besides another thing that people haven't considered is that if Grifter can't really win this, he still can try to buy himself time until Aquaman needs water again (which I think it was an hour of time or was that Aqualad?)"

Im pretty sure that was aqualad.