#1 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in the ocean. Morals off, Aquaman is bloodlusted.

Aquaman has access to his water hand, magic trident and ALL sea life in the area.

So who wins?

???

#2 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla Stomps =/

#3 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7955 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla. I'd think this was spite.

#4 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: @GraniteSoldier: Aquaman has enough going for him that he has a chance

#5 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7955 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet: Godzilla murdered the Sea Monster (one of his weaker enemies) who is more powerful than any creature Aquaman can bring to the table. And that was the 70s weaker Godzilla. This is basically Godzilla vs Aquaman, and I don't know of anything Aquaman can do to hurt Godzilla. Godzilla has boiled entire areas of ocean, destroyed monsters more powerful than Aquaman, and has regenerated from wounds near instantly. Unless I have totally missed something Aquaman can do.

#6 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@GraniteSoldier: Well Aquaman can use his water hand to completely dehydrate Godzilla. This was used against him in one of the Godzilla movies and it killed him. Aquaman does this on a much smaller scale though but i'd bet that if he did it enough and let the sea creatures keep him busy he could eventually kill Big G that way.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@GraniteSoldier: Well Aquaman can use his water hand to completely dehydrate Godzilla. This was used against him in one of the Godzilla movies and it killed him. Aquaman does this on a much smaller scale though but i'd bet that if he did it enough and let the sea creatures keep him busy he could eventually kill Big G that way.

Godzilla nukes Planet Destroying Comets. Final Wars Godzilla beaten like 10 Godzilla Movie monsters in 30 minuets and then Nuked a Planet Crushing Monster X before he crashed into the world. Aquaman little dinky dehydrate Hand never gets close.

#8 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@goodguy24: @GraniteSoldier: Aquaman has enough going for him that he has a chance

Godzilla has dealt with bigger and badder problems before such as spacegodzilla, hedorah and gigan... who are three characters who would own Aquaman...

@BlueComet said:

If water has whatso ever effected Godzilla then it is flat out PIS! Godzilla can rest and sleep under water for ages... Not to mention he always rises out of the ocean.

#9 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I remember that. Great movies all of them but Aquaman is like a fly to Godzilla, literally Aquaman can swim over 10,000 feet a second and change directions immediately. Godzilla isn't keeping him away unless he uses his Atomic pulse but that would take awhile to charge up each time so Aquaman is bound to get some good hits in.

@goodguy24: It isn't PIS i saw it my self. It was not water that killed him it was a DEHYDRATION BOMB. It took away all of the water from Godzillas body and killed him. Aquamans water hand does the exact same thing.

#10 Edited by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@CadenceV2: I remember that. Great movies all of them but Aquaman is like a fly to Godzilla, literally Aquaman can swim over 10,000 feet a second and change directions immediately. Godzilla isn't keeping him away unless he uses his Atomic pulse but that would take awhile to charge up each time so Aquaman is bound to get some good hits in.

@goodguy24: It isn't PIS i saw it my self. It was not water that killed him it was a DEHYDRATION BOMB. It took away all of the water from Godzillas body and killed him. Aquamans water hand does the exact same thing.

A Dehydrogyn Bomb? Godzilla has survived deep freezes, astroids, comets, missle explosions...etc..etc...etc.... Godzilla's atomic breath has easily blown and melted building into pieces with ease... Godzillas atomic breath with one breather can vape Aquaman in a second... and hedorah has lazers and he was melting and hitting Godzilla with it left and right and Godzilla regenerated....Godzilla has a healing factor... I agree the dehydrogen bomb would ko Godzilla possibly, but its highley doubtful he would die...His healing factor will bring him back anyways.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

Just thought I correct this. it was a Oxygen Destroyer Bomb not Dehydration bomb. There is no proof if Aquamans Dehydration will work against GZs Regeneration.

Oxygen and Hydrogen are 2 COMPLETLY different elements.

#12 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: The Oxygen Destroyer Bomb Worked by completely dehydrating the water in and around Godzillas body. It does the exact same thing as Aquaman's magic water hand. It just has a different name that's all.

@goodguy24: You don't need to list G's feats I knoe them alreaady, I've seen nearly every movie. The Oxygen destroyer bomb(a.k.a Dehydration) did kill Godzilla, not just KO him but it actually Killed him. HE DIED!!!

#13 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@CadenceV2: The Oxygen Destroyer Bomb Worked by completely dehydrating the water in and around Godzillas body. It does the exact same thing as Aquaman's magic water hand. It just has a different name that's all.

@goodguy24: You don't need to list G's feats I knoe them alreaady, I've seen nearly every movie. The Oxygen destroyer bomb(a.k.a Dehydration) did kill Godzilla, not just KO him but it actually Killed him. HE DIED!!!

The only way any bomb could kill Godzilla is if you were watching a different version of Godzilla because a Oxygen Bomb killing Godzilla is flat out retarded, Pis and its garbage, Godzilla has been hit with alot worse as I mention and survived like nothing happened!!! The Godzilla that I was referring to that beat Spacegodzilla, Mechagodzilla, Hedorah and Gigan is the original version of Godzilla and he is immortal...You know what " IMMORTAL" Mean??????? IT MEANS GODZILLA CANNOT DIE!!! Period.... Whatever it is you watched is stupid and its garbage...stay away from that stuff...

Godzilla Stomps...Now Stop It...I'm done with this thread...

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

No it didnt. the Oxygen Bomb killed all the Oxygen in the Water and GZs Body. GZ in the first movie died of Mass Cell Destruction form the Oxygen ripped from his Body and Cells. Nothing to do with Water. At all. The Water was still around him when he died. He was UNDER WATER.

Totaly different. Its took a weapon that attacked every Cell in GZs body at once. Thuse instant death.

Aquaman cant do that and Dehydration has no known affect on GZs Healing Factor much less something the size of Big G.

#15 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: WOW talk about denial. despite what you believe Godzilla DID die. It was an Oxygen Destroyer Bomb it completely wiped out ALL of the Oxygen in Godzillas body. He died.

P.S. HE is NOT immortal HE DIED. And it was in the original TOHO films so it counts.

@CadenceV2: Aquamans dehydration ability works by absorbing all of the water in a living things body(oxygen and hydrogen). He nearly killed Superman with that ability and could just as easily defeat Godzilla.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Im just saying the Oxygen Destroyer is nowhere near the same as Aquamans water hand Dehydration power.

Oxygen Bomb is a mass multi block attack removing all oxygen from that area. Aquamans attack of dehydration been used on a Human size target and even then took more than instant.

Godzilla could be dehydrated but Aquaman never shown he can mass attack a target like GZs size nor that it might not be negated by GZs Healing Factor since he cant do it instantly of something GZs size.

GZ can however easy Nuke Aquaman with one attack in a wide area and do it 3 or 4 times in a row in 30 seconds.

Godzilla chance of winning is far greater.

#17 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

He can't....

Oxygen Destroyer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aquaman's water hand

It destroys all substance of life not just in water.... Destroyah being proof positive....A Composite life form that destroys everything.

#18 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

With his water hand Aquaman stands a chance, It can effect large areas and it works incredibly fast also durability is useless seeing as how he used it to almost kill superman.

Without water there would be no life so:

Godzilla - water = Dead Godzilla. Aquaman has what it takes to defeat Godzilla that's all i'm trying to say.

#19 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla

#20 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Godzilla

#21 Posted by terry2012 (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

godzilla wins

#22 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Pftttt.....Godzilla can't even eradicate the Japanese, Aquaman wins =P

#23 Posted by Frozen (13539 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla.

#24 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins this.

Fights in the Ocean eh? lollolol ok then...

Anyway how resistant to TP is Godzilla? Even if he is Aquaman has an entire ocean at his disposal. I cant see Godzilla getting em.

Love Godzilla though.

#25 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7955 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet: It was actually an Oxygen Destroyer. Dehydration has never affected Godzilla, who has never shown a need to eat or drink. He sustains himself on radiation. The Oxygen Destroyer completely wiped out all the oxygen in that portion of the sea, and sucked the oxygen from Godzilla's body. And since then Godzilla has evolved to be not really need oxygen either. In Godzilla vs Monster Zero he fights, and stays, in space for days in the movie with no need to breathe or being depressurized.

#26 Edited by gallavant123 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Smaller amounts of Oxygen Destroyer turned fish into skeletons in seconds... how does just removing oxygen from the water do that? Besides, Meltdown Godzilla survived oxygen destroyer blasts from Destroyah and didnt die. He blew Destroyah's chest armor open with two Spiral Ray blasts, then fired another spiral ray, causing Destroyah to fountain blood out of it's mouth. Then he walked up to Destroyah and started tearing at his insides. If Destroyah didn't break down into smaller organisms, heal and reform back into Final Form, he would have been killed by Godzilla. Later on Godzilla's spiral rays made it so weak that the military's freeze guns killed it.

#27 Posted by Wolfrazer (6884 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't the Oxygen Destroyer retconned anyway? So isn't it kinda a non-factor regardless?

#28 Posted by Nomar (223 posts) - - Show Bio

For once I agree with the Godzilla side.

#29 Posted by jwalser3 (5067 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Aquaman but really? Even with all the sea life, it won't do crap. And I don't think the trident would do much to Godzilla seeing how he took a hit from Thor's hammer.

#30 Posted by Lord_darkness (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla all the way

#31 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

One question....if Aquaman commands the reptilian side of people's brains, and commands sea life...could he tap into Godzilla's brain and communicate with it?

#32 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman... maybe

#33 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman could potentially Mind control Godzilla.

#34 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cliffrice said:

Aquaman could potentially Mind control Godzilla.

@Jayfournines

said:

One question....if Aquaman commands the reptilian side of people's brains, and commands sea life...could he tap into Godzilla's brain and communicate with it?

Its a good question. Dont know. Godzilla been tried to be mind Control before by Aliens to no avail. He also is highly Intellegent and extreme will power as seen in any GZ film. Heck the magical forces of some GZ films did jack crap to GZ.

Is it possible... maybe. Not enough to argue with.

#35 Posted by KaijuKingGojira (1410 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla is a nuclear intity not an actual natural life form he's beyond a regular mutation.godzilla isn't actually a see creature that's just were he rest his body.an actual telepath like miki sagoosa had an effect though because she was a full telepath.

#36 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by KaijuKingGojira (1410 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Spite pure spite not to mention that this match up is still in need of further analysis

#38 Edited by ComicStooge (13042 posts) - - Show Bio

The Trident of Neptune is a weapon rivaling Mjolnir. I'd say that and Aquaman's telepathy is enough to beat Godzilla.

#39 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Godzilla is world level threat.

#40 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, Godzilla curbstomps. Aquaman is good but he's not on godzillas level

#41 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla stomps.

#42 Edited by jackbensley777 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluecomet: dont listen to them, this was a good adea and ill say aqua man

#43 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

Fish sticks anyone?