Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By KMART4455

@Superdork said:

@KMART4455 said:

Arthur Wins.

People continue to vastly underestimate the man. This fight is right by the damn water for christs sake..

Unless cyborg bfrs him Arthur wins.

And that's why Cyborg wins. Duh. Fanboys smh. How does it make you feel to kow that both Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis are leaving your precious character?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/20/geoff-johns-to-leave-aquaman-with-ivan-reis/

@Bo88gdan said:

@Superdork: cyborg-most overated dc character .Aquaman wins .

Wrong

@Deranged Midget said:

With BFR, Cyborg stomps.

/Thread

Yeah BFR is such a cool way to win..

Just because I like him doesnt mean im a fan boy im just a fan.

Arthur beats him in every physical aspect. BFR is for pussies.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Superdork

@KMART4455 said:

@Superdork said:

@KMART4455 said:

Arthur Wins.

People continue to vastly underestimate the man. This fight is right by the damn water for christs sake..

And that's why Cyborg wins. Duh. Fanboys smh. How does it make you feel to kow that both Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis are leaving your precious character?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/20/geoff-johns-to-leave-aquaman-with-ivan-reis/

@Bo88gdan said:

Wrong

@Deranged Midget said:

With BFR, Cyborg stomps.

/Thread

Yeah, it is. Oh Super Strength is such a cool way to win. Summoning Fish is such a cool way to win. What's your point?

You sound like a sore loser. A win is a win.

And teleportation IS cool.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By KMART4455

@Superdork said:

@KMART4455 said:

@Superdork said:

@KMART4455 said:

Arthur Wins.

@Bo88gdan said:

Wrong

@Deranged Midget said:

With BFR, Cyborg stomps.

/Thread

Yeah, it is. Oh Super Strength is such a cool way to win. Summoning Fish is such a cool way to win. What's your point?

You sound like a sore loser. A win is a win.

And teleportation IS cool.

No not really. Not if that is the only way you can win.

" OH NO DONT BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!" "GO AWAY" POOF..

Its pretty lame there guy.

Anyway believe what you want. Doesn't really bother me.

Aquaman is the better hero, fanboy it up if you like.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Superdork: I can't do that on my phone.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

If Cyborg didn't have access to boomtubes, Aquaman would wreck him. But since this isn't the case, Victor maroons Arthur on Apokolips.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

If Cyborg didn't have access to boomtubes, Aquaman would wreck him. But since this isn't the case, Victor maroons Arthur on Apokolips.

this.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By Deranged Midget

@KMART4455: @Superdork: Let's keep it civil. BFR is stated to be allowed in this battle and that's what grants Cyborg the win. It'd be a different story if Victor lacked the ability to "boom" him away.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By SUNMAN

Cyborg should win even without BFR.

If Aquaman gets in close he can boom-tube them to another location taking away Aquaman's water and aquatic animals bonus.

As far as strength goes the difference probably isn't big, and we aren't sure who is stronger. We've got a good gauge on Aquaman's strength, but not so much for Cyborg. In a contest pure physical strength we know Cyborg is strong enough to beat down a parademon. I think its safe to make the assumption he is at least as strong if not stronger than his Flashpoint persona. And if you look back at Flashpoint: Legion of Doom, we see Cyborg tossing cars around and jumping in front of a moving train to slow it down. So I'd say its safe to say that Aquaman and Cyborg are relatively evenly matched in terms of strength.

Durability wise, they seem roughly similar. Cyborg's armored sections seem to offer better protection, because they are made with Promethian armor. And Aquaman has been shown to withstand automatic weapon fire, although guns can still draw blood from him.

In terms of pure h2h skill and close quarters formidably, I think Aquaman would have the edge from what we've seen so far especially with his trident.

However, Cyborg has no reason to grapple with him or make this a close range fight. He can keep the fight at a distance, with his range weapons, and his white noise cannon has been shown to be particularly deadly. Than once you take into account his jet boots and electric eye sensor this is really Cyborg's fight to lose. Aquaman will have a really hard time countering Cyborg's attacks, and Victor isn't dumb enough to follow him into the water.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By ComicStooge

@sunman said:

Cyborg should win even without BFR.

If Aquaman gets in close he can boom-tube them to another location taking away Aquaman's water and aquatic animals bonus.

As far as strength goes the difference probably isn't big, and we aren't sure who is stronger. We've got a good gauge on Aquaman's strength, but not so much for Cyborg. In a contest pure physical strength we know Cyborg is strong enough to beat down a parademon. I think its safe to make the assumption he is at least as strong if not stronger than his Flashpoint persona. And if you look back at Flashpoint: Legion of Doom, we see Cyborg tossing cars around and jumping in front of a moving train to slow it down. So I'd say its safe to say that Aquaman and Cyborg are relatively evenly matched in terms of strength.

Durability wise, they seem roughly similar. Cyborg's armored sections seem to offer better protection, because they are made with Promethian armor. And Aquaman has been shown to withstand automatic weapon fire, although guns can still draw blood from him.

In terms of pure h2h skill and close quarters formidably, I think Aquaman would have the edge from what we've seen so far especially with his trident.

However, Cyborg has no reason to grapple with him or make this a close range fight. He can keep the fight at a distance, with his range weapons, and his white noise cannon has been shown to be particularly deadly. Than once you take into account his jet boots and electric eye sensor this is really Cyborg's fight to lose. Aquaman will have a really hard time countering Cyborg's attacks, and Victor isn't dumb enough to follow him into the water.

This.

Aquaman is awesome, but Vic has too much versatility.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman should win this

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (12613 posts) - 8 months, 18 days ago - Show Bio

With BFR, Cyborg stomps.

Without, Arthur has an advantage in every physical way.

What he said

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Notice how everyone backing Cyborg is mentioning his Boom Tube ability? Because without it he can't win. Aquaman is more experienced, a better fighter, faster, and stronger. Cyborg is the league's glorified bus right now.

adamatiumman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how much can cyborg lift ? aquaman can lift 80 ton and swim at mach so without bfr i think a.m could take this

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Aquaman Wins

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BWANASIMBA

Cyborg is AT BEST Luke Cage's level... even with all his built in weapons Aquaman would tear him apart. The boom tube is the only way Cyborg wins.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

We also have to consider that Cyborg did receive an upgrade enabling him to breathe underwater and other capabilities for him to be self-sustenance while in the ocean.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BFR is stupid. IMO, it shouldn't be allowed. That is like saying Cyborg>>>>>>> World Breaking Hulk or Cyborg>>>>>Thor. Not saying Aquaman is that strong lol, but it is obvious who is stronger. Aquaman beats Cyborg.

I just felt like bumpin two Aquaman threads before going to sleep!!!

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Gonna say New 52 Cyborg here...

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aquaman01: It isn't a big deal. BFR is only a win as far as battle threads are concerned.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aquaman01: It isn't a big deal. BFR is only a win as far as battle threads are concerned.

Oh, I am not saying it really should be banned lol. I just don't like it in any cases lol.

However, I just realized, how can Cyborg BFR Aquaman? As shown in the first storyline of JL, you have to go into the boom tube either willingly or hit into it aka Darkseid. The problem Cyborg has, he wouldn't be able to do that to Aquaman. AQ would just block or evade Cyborgs laser canons and then rip his arms off.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

seaman wins

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Cyborg winning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg wins due to Boomtubes.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Bump

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#79  Edited By NamelessMonster

The Opening Post says the BFR is allowed, so I guess Cyborg via Mother Box, otherwise I can see Aquaman winning.

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman rips Cyborg in half. He's fast enough to blitz.