• 71 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Captain13 (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

m

New52 versions
Morals On (BFR Allowed as long as its non-lethal)
Fight Takes Place On The Sandy Part of This Hawaiian Beach:

#2 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman summons a Giant octopus. Jumps on the Octopus's head, controls it's tentacles and kills Cyborg.

#3 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Aquaman.

#4 Posted by Superdork (914 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg stomps. Is this a spite thread? He'd just BFR Aquaman into a Star Labs Holding Facility or into a tanning bed or into Arkham etc.?

Teleporting his teammates in seconds
#5 Posted by Superdork (914 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

Aquaman summons a Giant octopus. Jumps on the Octopus's head, controls it's tentacles and kills Cyborg.

Morals on, derp

#6 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

Cyborg stomps. Is this a spite thread? He'd just BFR Aquaman into a Star Labs Holding Facility or into a tanning bed or into Arkham etc.?

Teleporting his teammates in seconds

Agree

#7 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMinister said:

@Superdork said:

Cyborg stomps. Is this a spite thread? He'd just BFR Aquaman into a Star Labs Holding Facility or into a tanning bed or into Arkham etc.?

Teleporting his teammates in seconds

Agree

forreal this is the truth

#8 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cyborg didn't have access to boomtubes, Aquaman would wreck him. But since this isn't the case, Victor maroons Arthur on Apokolips.

#9 Posted by Superdork (914 posts) - - Show Bio

And doesn't Aquaman have super-hearing? That can't be good since Cyborg has sonic cannons...

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

If Cyborg didn't have access to boomtubes, Aquaman would wreck him. But since this isn't the case, Victor maroons Arthur on Apokolips.

#11 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure he has shown teleporting but how would he use that in combat? I mean if he opened a boom tube it would be a fight to see who can kick in who.

#12 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Sure he has shown teleporting but how would he use that in combat? I mean if he opened a boom tube it would be a fight to see who can kick in who.

Or he could just do what he did in this scan, which is pure teleportation.

Or he could put the boom tube directly under Arthur. Easy peezy.

#13 Posted by Lvenger (21284 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg. BFR.

/thread.

#14 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

Cyborg stomps. Is this a spite thread? He'd just BFR Aquaman into a Star Labs Holding Facility or into a tanning bed or into Arkham etc.?

Teleporting his teammates in seconds

@Lvenger said:

Cyborg. BFR.

/thread.

BFR is not allowed by default if it isn't mentioned, as per forum rules.

#15 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg can win this, but, also Aquaman can win...

#16 Posted by Captain13 (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: BFR is allowed since it's Cyborg's main power.

#17 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

@greenteaforme: BFR is allowed since it's Cyborg's main power.

It's not his main power.

But if BFR is allowed, this is a mismatch and should be closed.

Also, you need to allow BFR in the OP for it to be legal.

#18 Posted by Superdork (914 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@Captain13 said:

@greenteaforme: BFR is allowed since it's Cyborg's main power.

It's not his main power.

But if BFR is allowed, this is a mismatch and should be closed.

Also, you need to allow BFR in the OP for it to be legal.

If this thread is closed due to spite, then I will laugh. Aquaman is still a joke.

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (4676 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#20 Posted by Lvenger (21284 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@Superdork said:

Cyborg stomps. Is this a spite thread? He'd just BFR Aquaman into a Star Labs Holding Facility or into a tanning bed or into Arkham etc.?

Teleporting his teammates in seconds

@Lvenger said:

Cyborg. BFR.

/thread.

BFR is not allowed by default if it isn't mentioned, as per forum rules.

I've checked the various battle forum rules threads. I haven't found it as of yet. Which one is it in?

#21 Edited by Superdork (914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Aquaman

I think that you're confusing an answer with nonsense. Aquaman couldn't win even on his best day. Cyborg Boom Tubes him to the middle of no where or to a holding cell in seconds. Cyborg stomps, bro. If Aquman had superspeed, he might've stood a chance. But he doesn't.

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4676 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork: cyborg-most overated dc character .Aquaman wins .

#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

With BFR, Cyborg stomps.

Without, Arthur has an advantage in every physical way.

Moderator
#24 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur Wins.

People continue to vastly underestimate the man. This fight is right by the damn water for christs sake..

Unless cyborg bfrs him Arthur wins.

#25 Edited by Superdork (914 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455 said:

Arthur Wins.

People continue to vastly underestimate the man. This fight is right by the damn water for christs sake..

Unless cyborg bfrs him Arthur wins.

And that's why Cyborg wins. Duh. Fanboys smh. How does it make you feel to kow that both Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis are leaving your precious character?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/20/geoff-johns-to-leave-aquaman-with-ivan-reis/

@Bo88gdan said:

@Superdork: cyborg-most overated dc character .Aquaman wins .

Wrong

@Deranged Midget said:

With BFR, Cyborg stomps.

/Thread

#26 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg he is got cannons that reduced parademons to nothing. Aquaman is taking damage from blats from Black Manta.

#27 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins.

What does Cyborg know about tropical fish?

Aquaman would summon like a guppy, or a giant saltwater tortoise and end the fight.

Cyborg doesn't know about that.

But in all seriousness, I don't see how Arthur can win, even with BFR not allowed. They both have super strength, but Cyborg has more ways of beating an enemy than Aquaman. Sure he can summon a killer whale or something, but Cyborg would shoot it down, and deal with Aquaman afterward. I love Cyborg haters...

#28 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork: It's fine to refute someone's statement but refrain from insulting them.

Moderator
#29 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Cyborg. BFR.

/thread.

#30 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Aquaman wins.

What does Cyborg know about tropical fish?

Aquaman would summon like a guppy, or a giant saltwater tortoise and end the fight.

Cyborg doesn't know about that.

But in all seriousness, I don't see how Arthur can win, even with BFR not allowed. They both have super strength, but Cyborg has more ways of beating an enemy than Aquaman. Sure he can summon a killer whale or something, but Cyborg would shoot it down, and deal with Aquaman afterward. I love Cyborg haters...

Cyborg is connected to every computer on earth surely he could look it up

#31 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix: I like you. You have good humor.

#32 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Cyborg BFRs the water?

Never though of THAT now did you?

#33 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive:Could he even do that?

#34 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Opening a wormhole at the bottom of a body of water will drain it just like a street gutter is supposed to drain water when it rains heavily, or like a drainage pipe sucks away water after you unclog it.

It was a stupid, fun question I asked for lols. Because whenever Cyborg pops up in a discussion, everyone is so tense.

#35 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive:Eh, I guess Cyborg would win....in a very cheap way. Lol, I still think he is the bus driver.

#36 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: He is more useful than 'bus' or 'taxi' driver imo, but that's me. All Flash can do is run, and go through walls. What can he do when faced with a powerhouse 1 on 1, besides run away? I just can't wait until Vic gets front and center in a JL story. But that may take a while. They should at least give him an ongoing book.

#37 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Its kind of stupid to pit cyborg against almost anyone with BFR.

@Superdork: You need to relax.

#38 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: how is cyborg overrated?

#39 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork: Dude, keep it friendly.

#40 Posted by WeaponX510 (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

never liked aquaman he sucks im goin with the robot

#41 Posted by Knight_Justice (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Aguaman. Geoff Johns make him cool in the New 52, I didn't even think that was possible.

#42 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman. Honestly it's on his territory.

#43 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: You're going to like this.

Cyborg opens a boom tube in the center of Arthur's chest cavity and destroys him from the inside out.

Oh wait, morals are on?

Well then he just uses his technopathy to find a Cadmus facility capable of holding Aquaman then putting a boom tube under his feet to boom tube him there.

Or he could boom tube a rock slide on top of him.

Or he could boom tube him to a waste dump and have Arthur die of an aneurysm from his extreme anger at pollution.

#44 Edited by Superdork (914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Superdork: It's fine to refute someone's statement but refrain from insulting them.

@Ferro Vida said:

@Superdork: Dude, keep it friendly.

@TheGraySon said:

Its kind of stupid to pit cyborg against almost anyone with BFR.

@Superdork: You need to relax.

What did I say that was so insulting? I'm truly curious.

@YoungJustice said:

Aquaman. Honestly it's on his territory.

Yeah so? Not only can Cyborg boom tube anything Arthur summons away, he can also boom tube Arthur away.

@Knight_Justice said:

I'm going with Aguaman. Geoff Johns make him cool in the New 52, I didn't even think that was possible.

I didn't know coolness was a factor in winning a fight. In what logical way can Arthur beat Victor. This thread has gone on for three pages and no one can answer that yet.

Every single one of the people who said Aquaman chose him because they like him more. They can't come up with any way that Cyborg would lose to him.

#45 Posted by Lvenger (21284 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade said:

@Twentyfive: You're going to like this.

Cyborg opens a boom tube in the center of Arthur's chest cavity and destroys him from the inside out.

Oh wait, morals are on?

Well then he just uses his technopathy to find a Cadmus facility capable of holding Aquaman then putting a boom tube under his feet to boom tube him there.

Or he could boom tube a rock slide on top of him.

Or he could boom tube him to a waste dump and have Arthur die of an aneurysm from his extreme anger at pollution.

Third one's funny but only non lethal BFR's allowed. Still Aquaman flipping out over pollution would be funny. Then again:

#46 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Still Aquaman flipping out over pollution would be funny. Then again:

#47 Posted by Superdork (914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Haha, epic!

#48 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade said:

@Twentyfive: You're going to like this.

Cyborg opens a boom tube in the center of Arthur's chest cavity and destroys him from the inside out.

Oh wait, morals are on?

Well then he just uses his technopathy to find a Cadmus facility capable of holding Aquaman then putting a boom tube under his feet to boom tube him there.

Or he could boom tube a rock slide on top of him.

Or he could boom tube him to a waste dump and have Arthur die of an aneurysm from his extreme anger at pollution.

I was joking, you know. And Cyborg does not need a boom tube to beat Aquaman.

#49 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork: half of your posts haven't even been an argument. They were just saying that Aquaman is stupid and implying the same about people who like him.

#50 Posted by Superdork (914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@Superdork: half of your posts haven't even been an argument. They were just saying that Aquaman is stupid and implying the same about people who like him.

Please quote me.