Aquaman VS Batman, Mr Freeze and Bane

This topic is locked from further discussion.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both teams get 1 week prep. Morals on. Mr. Freeze has his suit and powerful freeze gun from Arkham City, Bane is maxed out on venom. All characters are Pre-Crisis. Fight takes place in an inland city. Who wins and WHY?

Is Batman's smarts/resources, Freezes suit and gun from Arkham City(that can freeze water as well as people easily unless it's interfered with) and Banes muscle enough to take down the King of Atlantis assuming both get a week of prep time? You decide.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow....never get responses even if i were to bump this.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cream_God

Team with prep wins

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Raw_Material

Team wins, Batman's given prep time. It's done. Don't think Mr. Freeze could put any damage on Aquaman if Bats wasn't there. And a Bane on Venom isn't really gonna stand a chance to a superhuman that lifts buildings and submarine off the ocean floor and is way more elusive then he is. Batman will find weaknesses for them to exploit for sure though.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raw_Material

wow....never get responses even if i were to bump this.

This might be because of who you match up...just a thought.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: Well than who the hell should I match up? Superman vs Thor? Batman vs Captain America? Hulk vs Doomsday? Oh...that's right there's a shit ton of them, at least mine are original. It's appalling that people would rather comment "been done" on thousands of fights than comment on original fights that obviously aren't as good, but at least original. I'm providing new material to this site. What have you done? Go find a Superman vs Hulk thread to bitch on.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with a week of prep solos, flagged for mismatch

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raw_Material
@giantsfan576

@raw_material: Well than who the hell should I match up? Superman vs Thor? Batman vs Captain America? Hulk vs Doomsday? Oh...that's right there's a shit ton of them, at least mine are original. It's appalling that people would rather comment "been done" on thousands of fights than comment on original fights that obviously aren't as good, but at least original. I'm providing new material to this site. What have you done? Go find a Superman vs Hulk thread to bitch on.

One, opponents from two different universes work really well, like Superman vs Thor (but that's been discussed like 100x times already). Two, a mainstream character vs a character not as popular but almost an equal or superior of the opponent makes an even better match-up. For example let's say Batman vs Shang Chi. Third, placing a character(s) that have done something really impressive or are considered powerhouses from the start, but have hardly no scans to back it up is NOT a good match-up. For example One Million Superman vs Squirrel Girl. No one would comment. Fourth, after reading the last lines of what you said, I could tell your pissed about something. Shouldn't make dumb threads like this one, so people won't feel sorry for you and comment on it to make you feel better.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might want to scale that down a notch, bud. For one thing...this is a kid friendly zone...so watch the language. For another, if you can't take a little bit of criticism...you're not going to be very happy here. Even if you got a lot of comments on it....most of them would be along the lines of "Batman with prep Solos...Mismatch"

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576 said:

Might want to scale that down a notch, bud. For one thing...this is a kid friendly zone...so watch the language. For another, if you can't take a little bit of criticism...you're not going to be very happy here. Even if you got a lot of comments on it....most of them would be along the lines of "Batman with prep Solos...Mismatch"

QFT

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: I get that, but what's wrong with this thread? No thread is perfect but a guy with superhuman strength and abilities, vs 3 humans? Obviously it's more complex seeing as Batman is so smart and what not. The only reason I was pissed off was because you said "This might be because of who you match up...just a thought." I'm fine with people constructively criticizing it however, which is why I marked your first comment as the best answer and planned on leaving it at that...until your second comment I lost respect for you.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576 said:

What he meant to say was, "female dog".

And yea me and Shawn experienced it firsthand.

Am I right Shawn?? Lol.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@giantsfan576 said:

Am I right Shawn?? Lol.

actually the "female dog" portion was not the part i was thinking about. He was using the term "Bitch" as a verb...not a noun.

I was actually referring to the "Sh*t ton" comment

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@giantsfan576: U mad bro? not only do you make crappy lopsided threads but you're salty when it comes to criticism, grow up.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Raw_Material

@shawnbaby said:

@raw_material said:

@shawnbaby said:

@giantsfan576 said:

Am I right Shawn?? Lol.

actually the "female dog" portion was not the part i was thinking about. He was using the term "Bitch" as a verb...not a noun.

I was actually referring to the "Sh*t ton" comment

Oh, I didn't catch that somehow, lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no need to get agitated, next time just make a better thread

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576: Well...you're getting more comments now....happy?

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Raw_Material